剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
凯恩 你为什么要这么做
Why would you do that, Cane?
你不该因为处理生意上的事而受惩罚
You shouldn't be punished for handling business.
而且窃听器那事你帮过我 所以
Besides, you looked out for me with that wire shit, so...
我也想帮你
I wanna look out for you.
没想到你会找我
Didn't expect to hear from you.
是啊 现在情况失控了
Yeah, well, shit's out of my control right now.
该死的奥比打乱了我的计划
Fucking Obi screwed me up.
不妙 - 嗯
Shit. - Mm-hmm.
总之 不管形势多么糟糕
All right, no matter what the fucking circumstances are,
你我都清楚 我们需要对方活着
me and you both know we need each other to stay alive.
如果我们还想继续
So if we wanna move forward,
我们得想个办法 尽快脱离诺玛的掌控
we gotta figure out a way to get out from under Noma asap.
我猜你已经有办法了
I assume you have a plan?
埃菲在意大利看到了一张照片
Look, Effie got this picture in Italy.
我觉得那是我们脱身的筹码
And I think that could be our leverage to get out.
但问题是 要费点时间
But the thing is, it might take a minute to get.
另外 在这期间 我们还要帮诺玛卖♥♥货
And on top of that, we gotta move drugs in the meantime
这样才不会全军覆没
for Noma so we don't all die,
所以我需要回那栋大楼
so I need back in the building,
你需要出席那些会面 行吗
and you need to show up to these meetings, all right?
好的 没问题
All right. Say less.
劳伦: 我们需要谈谈
联邦调查局抓住了那群俄♥国♥佬
The feds roped up the Russians.
你的家人暂时安全了
Your family's safe... for now.
如果是我就会低调点 以防万一
But I would lay low just in case.
知道了 谢谢
Got it. Thanks.
真是遗憾
It's too bad.
我爱过你
I loved you.
即使你害死了我 我依然爱你
Even after what you did, I still love you.
小莫 他们会琢磨出来的
They're gonna figure it out, Mo.
到那时
And when they do...
孩子们绝不会原谅你
those kids are never gonna forgive you.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表