剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
我想报导您和拉沙德·泰特之间的爱情故事
I would love to run a piece on your love story with Rashad Tate.
二位在竞选期间旧情复燃
Old flames reuniting during the campaign.
你就当这个爱情故事画上句号♥了
Well, it would be about the end of a love story,
这一切就是个悲剧
a real fucking tragedy.
没人愿意看这种东西
And nobody wants to read that.
不好意思 我失陪了
So if you'll excuse me.
布雷登
Brayden?
嗨
Hey.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我来收拾东西
Just getting my shit out of here.
这是我在韦斯顿集团的最后一天了 所以...
It's my last day at Weston Holdings, so...
证券交易委员会宣布我无罪
SEC just cleared me.
他们还想跟RSJ也聊一聊
You know, they also wanted to talk to RSJ,
可是就那么凑巧 他这个时候出国了
but conveniently, he's out of the country.
他有私人飞机
Guess that's one of the perks
所以能说走就走呗
of having your own private jet.
我还得坐长途汽车
Yeah, well, I'm gonna be stuck on coach
回哥伦布 所以...
on the way back home to Columbus, so...
俄亥俄州的首府
你没有必要离开
You don't have to go.
卢卡斯在自杀遗书里揽下了所有罪责
Lucas took the blame for everything in his suicide note.
是啊 但是这样也抹不掉
Yeah, but that doesn't
我曾经参与其中的事实
change the fact that I know I was a part of it.
我也得退一步
I gotta take a step back.
看看过往的一切
You know, look at my life.
再重新开始
Start over.
至少你还能这么做
At least you get to.
布雷登 还记得你跟我说过
Brayden, you know how you said
你会让这一切都烟消云散吗
that you were gonna make all of this go away?
你叔叔不是轻言放弃的人
Your uncle wasn't a quitter.
我... 告诉了你他藏身的地方
I mean, I... I told you where he was hiding.
那份遗书... 可不像他平日的风格
That suicide note, it... it didn't sound anything like him.
你想问什么呢
What are you asking me?
也许...
Maybe...
也许你也该离开
maybe you need to get out of here too.
我是说真的
I mean, seriously.
想清楚你要成为什么样的人
Think about what you're becoming.
已经晚了
It's a little late for that.
- 我又不傻 - 我知道
- I'm not an idiot. - I know.
好吧 这么做并不是为我主持公道
Okay, so this isn't about getting justice for me.
你是想让埃菲供出塔里克
This is about you trying to get Effie to turn on Tariq
借此来铲除一个大贩毒集团
and bring down some big drug ring
同时还能替你死去的男朋友伸张正义
while you get justice for your dead boyfriend
说不定你还能升官呢
and maybe a promotion.
我就是这么想的
That's what I thought.
此时此刻 我也希望能扳倒塔里克
Look, at this point, I want Tariq gone, too,
但是我不会
but what I'm not gonna
站在证人席上替你说谎
do is get up on that stand and lie for you.
如果你想要埃菲背叛塔里克
So if you want Effie to flip on Tariq,
让我去和她谈谈
let me talk to her.
你凭什么认为你可以策反埃菲
Well, what makes you think you can get Effie to flip?
因为我可以告诉她 她没有理由继续对他忠心耿耿了
Because I can tell her she has no reason to stay loyal to him.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
塔里克想要她把嘴闭上
Tariq wants her to keep her mouth shut
走的远远的 他就可以和我在一起了
and go away so he can be with me.
你和塔里克有联♥系♥吗
Have you been in contact with Tariq?
是他告诉你这些的吗
Did he tell you that?
当然不是
Of course not.
但她不知道
But she doesn't know that.
劳伦 我已经违背了太多道德准则
Lauren, I've crossed so many ethical lines already,
我 我不能要你去做这些
I... I can't ask you to do that.
詹妮 你没得选
Jenny, you have no choice.
要么让我去和埃菲谈 要么我不就不出庭作证了
Either I talk to Effie or I'm not gonna testify.
然后会怎么样
And then what?
上次打的太过了吗
Too much of a fair fight last time?
你俩现在友好点
You two play nice now.
现在没有被录音
This isn't being recorded.
我得到教训了
I learned my lesson about that shit.
过去的几个月我过得一团糟
The past few months of my life have been fucking hell.
你明白吗
Do you understand that?
不管你到底卷进了什么
And whatever it is that you're into,
和我没有关系
I'm not a part of it.
很明显 塔里克不想要我死 布雷登也是
Apparently, Tariq didn't want me dead, and neither did Brayden.
但警♥察♥给我看了你俩的照片
But the cops showed me pictures of you two.
怎么的 你是想要摆脱我吗
So what was that? You were just trying to get rid of me?
你想的太多了
You're thinking way too deep into this.
那我到底需要知道些什么
So then what do I need to know?
因为如果我不能肯定这一切都结束了
Because if I'm not 100% sure that this shit is over,
我不介意把你们都拖下水
I have no problem taking you guys down with me.
劳伦
Lauren...
我压根不在乎你
I don't give a fuck about you.
一点也不
Not one.
你说你过去的几个月过的很艰难
You say the last couple months of your life have been hard.
试试看从出生开始就这样
Try since fucking birth.
你已经拥有了这世上所有最好的机会
You've had every single golden opportunity in the world
而我从没嫉妒过这些
and I was never jealous of that.
但你却决定走出你的金光大道
But you decided to step out of your wide-ass,
脱离你的特权世界
privileged-ass lane,
你威胁到了我的未来
and you threatened my future.
你看 这从来不是个人恩怨 劳伦
You see, this was never personal, Lauren.
这是生意
This was just business.
不过 如果你出去告发我
But if you go up there and you snitch me out,
恐怕这很快就变成个人恩怨了
I'm afraid this is gonna get personal really quickly.
- 你在威胁我吗 - 不 我在告诉你事实
- Are you threatening me? - No, I'm telling you the truth.
好吧 我想你有点搞不清楚
Well, I think you're very confused
现在权力在谁手里
on who has the power in this situation.
- 哼哼 - 你知道吗
- Mm. - You know what?
我已经不是过去那个劳伦了
I'm not the same Lauren I used to be.
上次我没注意到你逼近
I didn't see you coming last time,
但这次 我会紧紧盯着你 贱♥人♥
but this time, my eyes are wide open, bitch.
如果你撤诉 我们都能离场
Look, if you recant, we all walk.
你重新回归你的生活 我们都能回到过去的生活
You get your old life back. We all get our old lives back.
- 那是你想要的 - 天呐 你可真邪恶
- That's what you want. - Jesus, you're evil.
你们全都是祸害
All of you are fucking evil.
不知怎么的 你还认为你不应该落到这般田地
And somehow, you think you don't deserve what you're getting.
大陪审团成员们 你们要做出判断
Members of the grand jury, you're here to decide
是否有足够的证据
whether or not there is sufficient evidence
起诉约瑟芬娜·莫拉莱斯
to indict Josefina Morales
谋杀未遂的重罪
for the felony of attempted murder.
为了帮助你们做出决定
And to help you make that decision,
现在你们将听到本案受害人陈述
you'll now hear from the victim in the case,
劳伦·鲍德温
Lauren Baldwin,
她是斯坦斯菲尔德大学的优等生
a dean's list student at Stansfield University.
鲍德温小姐 你可以将你的遭遇告诉大陪审团吗
Miss Baldwin, would you tell the grand jury what happened to you?
我知道你遭了很多罪
I know you've been through a lot.
在已签名的受害者陈述中
In a signed victim statement,
你声称莫拉莱斯小姐绑♥架♥了你
you stated that Miss Morales kidnapped you,
把你打晕过去 绑在你的座位上
knocked you unconscious, strapped you to your seat,
把你推进了冰河里
and pushed you into an icy river.
是的
Yes.
那是你叫我这么说的
That is what you told me to say.
劳伦 你在这份陈述上签了名
Lauren, you signed this statement
作伪证是犯法的
under penalty of perjury.
因为你强迫我这么做的
Because you forced me to.
我当时状态很差
I wasn't well.
我在学校的时候恐慌发作
I was having panic attacks over school
就是压力太大了
and, um, you know, just the pressure.
我... 我也不知道
I don't... I don't know.
然后我开车兜风
And I took a drive,
然后我...
and I...
对不起
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表