剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
好吧
Okay.
所以你现在要做的是穿上你的西装
So you're gonna put your suit on
搞定你的投资者
and handle your investor.
明白了吗
Capisce?
妈 怎么了
Ma, what's up?
怎么 你不在乎这个家了吗
What, you don't care about this family no more?
什么意思 我出去也是为了帮黛安娜啊
What you mean? I'm out here trying to help out Diana.
你是给自己找艳遇去了
You was helping your dick, nigga.
我又不傻 就在你跟那个学♥生♥妹♥鬼混的时候
I ain't stupid. And while you up there in that scholarship pussy,
我在这边想办法处理
I'm out here trying to handle the RICO
马上就要压到我们头上的集团犯罪案
that's about to bite us in the ass.
等下 什么集团犯罪案
Wait, RICO? What RICO?
就是他们想让黛安娜出♥卖♥♥♥我们的那个
The one they trying to make Diana flip on us for.
没错 所以你给我听好了
Yeah, nigga, so listen good.
在我点头之前 不许卖♥♥一丝一毫的货
We are not moving any product until I say so.
好吧 你告诉塔里克了吗 他正在到处跑呢
Okay, you told Tariq this? 'Cause he's in motion.
塔里克知道
Tariq knows.
你不许把这件事透露给埃菲一个字
And don't go breathing a word of this shit to Effie,
我们得让她以为我们的生意一如往常
because she needs to think we're business as usual.
去他妈的 你们是想给埃菲下套吗
Fuck that! Y'all out here trying to set up Effie?
小子 你需要知道的我已经全都告诉你了
Boy, I done told you everything you need to know,
你就不要再多想了
so don't go thinking for yourself.
你是怕我意识到我不需要你了吧
'Cause then I'ma realize I don't need you.
所以你才那么说
That's why you say that shit.
我说的都是真的 凯恩
I say it because it's true, Cane.
现在我还得出去
Now I got to go out there
再清理你的另一个烂摊子
and clean up another one of your messes.
- 我他妈又干什么了 - 韦斯顿集团的事
- The fuck did I do now? - Weston Holdings.
你看
Nah, see?
你就是不能接受我自己想出一些聪明的办法
You can't handle that I did some smart shit,
用一些你从来没想到过的招数
some shit you would have never thought of!
凯恩 你不能自作聪明
Cane, you ain't do no smart shit.
你知道我们是不能相信那群华尔街白皮男的
You know we can't trust them white boys on Wall Street.
你把我们的钱给了一群
You gave our money to a bunch of motherfuckers
永远见不得我们好的烂人
who never wanna see us do well ever.
现在我得去把钱拿回来
Now I gotta go get it the fuck back.
不许跟那个女孩联♥系♥
And don't you go talking to that girl,
因为这个集团犯罪案是真的 而且迫在眉睫
because this RICO shit is real, and it's banging at our door.
哟 我一直给你打电♥话♥ 你怎么都不接
Yo! I've been calling you. What the fuck?
哥们 我一直在处理工作上的事
I've been dealing with some work shit, bro.
小布 那帮人要用集团犯罪法来调查我们
There's a fucking RICO investigation into us, B.
你说啥 是YSL案的那个集团犯罪法吗
Wait, RI-RICO like YSL RICO?
美国说唱歌♥手Young Thug创建的说唱厂牌YSL Records被指控共计犯有56项罪行 包括且不限于违反《诈骗及贪污集团犯罪法(RICO)》 参与街头犯罪团伙活动等等
没错 就是那个
Yes, a fucking RICO!
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
我晚点儿告诉你 而现在
I'll tell you later, but right now,
咱们得把毒品生意先停几天了 行吧
we need to focus on deading No Cap for a few days, a'ight?
哥们 现在不是走神的时候啊
Bro, now is not the time to zone out.
- 你听我说啊 听着 - 我就觉得这事很讽刺
- Listen to me! Listen! - I'm just processing the irony
整个韦斯顿家族里
that I'm the Weston being targeted
联邦调查员盯上的居然是我
by a federal investigation right now.
啥意思
What do you mean?
韦斯顿控股集团就是个庞氏骗局
Weston Holdings is a fucking Ponzi scheme.
我看过账本
I saw the books.
等等啊 你的意思是 这是个骗子公♥司♥
Wait, are you telling me this whole fucking thing is a scam?
对 但是你可别走漏风声啊
Yes. But you can't say anything, okay?
万一我叔叔知道是我告诉你的
If my uncle finds out that I told you,
他就会把我们贩毒的事说出去 他可什么都知道
he'll out us for dealing. He knows about fucking everything.
小布 这就意味着 我信托基金的钱全泡汤了
B, that means my fucking trust fund money is gone!
特哈达家的钱也泡汤了
Yeah, and the Tejadas'.
如果莫奈想把钱要回去 我们就完蛋了
If Monet wants that money back, we're fucking dead!
对 我们完蛋了 布雷登
Yeah, we are fucking dead, Brayden.
塔里克 你光赞同我有什么用
You're not supposed to agree with me, Tariq!
那你想让我怎么办
What the fuck do you want me to do?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你总能想出办法的 一定有办法 对吧
You always come up with a plan. You have something, right?
我不知道啊 只能说
I don't know, man. All I can say is,
老这样被人搞 我受够了
I'm tired of being on fucking defense, all right?
我们得取得主动权
We need to get on offense for once.
真该死啊
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
抱歉 女士 露台仅供会员使用
Ma'am, I'm sorry, but the patio is for members only.
女士
Ma'am?
- 女士 - 你认识她吗
- Ma'am? - Um, do you know her?
真对不起 韦斯顿先生
Mr. Weston, I'm so sorry.
莱尼 没关系 特哈达女士是我的朋友
Lenny, It's okay. Ms. Tejada's a friend.
来 请坐
Here, have a seat.
一起坐吧
Join us.
也好 有什么... 需要我效劳的吗
All right, what can I... what can I do for you?
我一直想找你
I've been trying to reach you,
但是他们说你没空
but I was told you weren't available.
是的 我一般都在办公室里见客户
Yes, well, I usually take client meetings at the office.
我不是普通的客户
Well, I'm not one of your usual clients.
我打电♥话♥给你 你必须得接
When I call, you get on the phone.
我要有什么问题 你必须回答
When I have questions, you answer them.
我想把钱拿回来的时候 你必须立马给我
And the second I want my money back, you give it to me.
懂了吗
Am I clear?
真是个心直口快的人
A woman who speaks her mind.
特哈达女士 我明白您的意思了
Ms. Tejada, I think we have an understanding.
见到您很高兴
And it's a real pleasure to meet you.
你涂点儿防晒霜吧
You should use sunscreen.
都晒红了
You look a little pink.
味道不错
Ooh, that's good.
抱歉啊
Sorry.
他们只给了我薯片和雪碧
They only gave me Fritos and a Sprite.
不 该道歉的是我
No, I'm sorry
昨晚跟戴维斯见面的事 真是对不住
about that meeting last night with Davis.
我们只是辩护的策略不一样
We just have different defense strategies.
所以我才想单独跟你聊聊
Well, that's why I wanted to talk to you alone.
情况挺糟糕的 对吧
It's kind of fucked up, right?
是啊 尤其是你告诉我们的事情
Yeah, I mean especially because everything
我呢...
you tell us... well, me...
一定会保密的
is confidential.
问题是...
The thing is...
我不知道能不能相信戴维斯
I don't know if I can trust Davis.
他要确保很多人的安全
He's looking out for a lot of people,
比如像莫奈这样的人
people like Monet.
他们的关系似乎与众不同
They do seem to have a special relationship.
我只是在想
And I'm just wondering,
万一他只顾护她周全而不管我怎么办
what if he's doing what's best for her and not me?
我希望这种事不会发生
I would really hope that's not the case.
我跟你说的事
Listen, if I tell you something,
你会守口如瓶 对吧
you won't tell anyone, right?
连戴维斯也不能告诉
That includes Davis.
我保证
I promise.
黛安娜 我只想救你出去
Diana, I just want to get you out of here.
好吧
Okay.
有件事情我得告诉你
Well, um, there's something I think you should know.
埃菲·莫拉莱斯是我们要抓的人
Effie Morales. She's our woman.
我们已经调查过她了啊
We've already been down that road.
除了在斯坦菲尔德贩毒
Effie doesn't connect Tariq to anything
埃菲跟塔里克没有什么联♥系♥
beyond dealing at Stansfield.
情况有变
Until now.
你看 塔里克公事私事分得很清楚
See, Tariq used to keep his worlds separate,
但是埃菲不一样
but he's letting Effie in,
所有事情她都插了一脚
to the point where she's got her hands in everything.
所以如果我们跟踪她的话
So if we follow her now, you think
就能通过她找到特哈达家族贩毒
she could connect the campus drugs
与校园毒品以及华尔街毒品之间的关系
to Wall Street and the Tejadas' street business?
是的 如果她真的能行
I do. And if she does,
她也是最有可能会跟我们合作的人...
she's also the most likely to cooperate...
她是个尖子生 前景光明
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表