剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I don't even know if I can trust anybody.
你伸出手指指责别人时
When you point one finger...
就会有三个手指指向你
there are three pointing back at you.
姥姥 你怎么来了
Big Mama, what are you doing here?
我怎么来了
What am I doing here?
自从你妈妈走后 我每周都带花过来...
I been bringing flowers here every week since your mama left...
只要没被法♥院♥责令戒酒的时候 我就会来
when I'm not court-ordered to rehab, that is.
姥姥 真的很抱歉 我不得不...
Big Mama, I'm sorry, all right? You know I had to...
只有天知道我有多不想
Oh, God only knows I don't wanna hear
听你的任何借口
none of your damn excuses,
也不想听你的可怜故事
nor your sob story.
你不能信任人 所以很悲伤
So you sad 'cause you can't trust nobody.
你知道这是为什么吗
Well, why do you think that is?
因为你这是自食其果 孩子
Because you reap what you sow, boy.
你知道吗 就因为你 我现在就是个孤寡老人
Do you know that I am alone in this world because of you?
塔莎和亚斯走了
Tasha and Yas are gone.
雷娜死了
Raina is dead.
还有你父亲
And your father,
塔里克 你父亲到底怎么了
what happened to your father, Tariq?
姥姥 我不知道
I don't know, Big Mama.
我猜他的过去终于带来报应了吧
I guess his past finally caught up with him.
闭嘴吧 你又撒谎
Oh, just shut up! Just more lies.
是你的谎言杀死了雷娜
Your lies are what killed Raina.
你跟你父亲一个样
You're just like your father.
塔里克...
Tariq...
如果你不停止你现在在做的事情
if you don't stop doing what you doing right now...
宝贝 你的下场会和他一样的
baby, you're gonna end up right next to him.
姥姥 或许你是对的
Big Mama, maybe you right.
或许我是时候退出了
Maybe now is the right time for me to get out.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人杀了洛伦佐 我有报仇的计划
The Russians took out Lorenzo, and I got a plan to get them back.
但我没有足够的人手
But I don't got the bodies to do it.
你确定你要这么做吗 你和凯恩谈了吗
Are you sure you wanna do that? You talk to Cane?
莫奈呢 - 我必须这么做
Monet? - This is what I have to do.
你来不来
Are you in?
我明白
I get it.
我也会为我父亲这么做的
That's what I would have done for my own father.
嗨 塔里克
Hey, Tariq.
你好啊
What up?
抱歉没去餐会
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't make it to the repast.
你怎么样
How you feeling, though?
我们该让他们单独待着
Uh, w-we should leave them alone.
来吧 - 你们好吗
Now. - What's up, y'all?
谁拿一下酒
Somebody grab that.
你不介意
You don't mind
我拿着吧 我会拿回来的
if I take this. I'll bring it back, girl.
我不会拿回来的
I'm not bringing it back.
我去
Oh, shit.
黛安娜很忙
Oh, hey, D-Diana's busy.
她会想见我的
Uh, she'll wanna see me.
不 宝贝
No, my boy.
她和别人一起呢
She with someone else.
别人 什么人 男人吗
Someone... else? What, like a guy?
好吧 你们玩的很嗨啊
Okay, y'all was partying.
不 说实话 你怎么样
No, for real, though, how you feeling?
你还好吗
You good?
嗯 我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
我不知道 感觉有些奇怪
I-I don't know. It... it gets weird.
你想来点吗
Here, you want some?
不了 我不喜欢这个
Nah, that's not my thing.
什么 这太...
What? This is so...
好吧 就
okay, let's just...
就谈谈别的吧
Let's talk about something else.
你最近在干什么
Like... what have you been up to?
不知道 还是那些
I dunno, same old shit.
我和凯恩在做一些改变
Me and Cane making some changes.
我在想 或许你能加入进来
And I was actually thinking maybe you could
帮我们在校园里卖♥♥点货呢
come in and help us move some product on campuses, you know?
里克 我不干这些了
I'm done with all that, 'Riq.
我爸对我说的最后一句话是
The last thing my dad said to me was
他想让我离开这种生活
he wanted me to be free of the life.
我 我为了他会这么做的
And... I'ma do that for him.
这是我的机会
This is my chance.
或许你也该退出
You know, maybe you should get out too,
当一个普通学生
you know, just be regular students for once.
你有想过退出吗
You ever think about that?
当然
Of course.
可是 小黛 你也知道事情不是这么简单的
But I mean, come on, D, you know that shit ain't that simple,
尤其是对我而言
especially not for me.
我知道
I hear that.
我还得找个地方
Yeah, I still gotta find a place
把那些我爸让我在糖果店
to stash this product my dad had me running
卖♥♥的货藏起来 - 等等 糖果店
at the candy store before... - Wait, the candy store?
在糖果店卖♥♥货的是你啊 - 对
That was you at the candy shop? - Yeah.
你真狡猾
You slick as fuck.
如果你需要帮助 就来找我
Look, if you need some help, I got you.
我有储藏柜的密♥码♥
I got some codes for the lockers,
我发给你 你可以把你的东西放进去
and I'll send them to you. You could put your shit in there.
真的 - 当然
Really? - Yeah.
那就太好了 谢谢
Yo, that would be dope. Thank you.
当然
I got you.
你说你没事 但是...
Look, you said you was good, but...
我能看出来
I could tell there's some
有事情发生了 你在想什么呢
shit going on up there. What's on your mind?
里克 莫奈想让我说悼词
'Riq, Monet wants me to give the eulogy.
可我...
But I...
我都不知道
I don't even know how I'm
我明天在葬礼上能不能说出话来
supposed to speak at the funeral tomorrow.
我经历过
Yeah, I been through that.
想想如果他还活着 你会跟他说什么 你就那么说好了
I mean, look, just say what you would tell him if he was alive.
谢谢
Thank you.
你可以的 你很坚强
You got this. You tough.
里克 埃菲呢
'Riq, about Effie?
我们分手了
We broke up.
你不是我们平时的送货员
You're not our usual delivery guy.
是啊 他请假了
Yeah, no, he-he called in sick.
好吧 抱歉
Okay, I'm-I'm sorry.
你真的非常的美
Uh, you are fine as hell.
我能和你约会吗 我把我电♥话♥给你
Can I take you out? Let me give you my digits.
我们上班前手♥机♥被收走了
Um, they take our phones before our shifts start.
该死
Oh, shit.
另一个司机也是这么说的
Yeah, the other driver said the same thing.
我听说这里的老板是混♥蛋♥
I heard the owners are real assholes.
是啊 有一个正在酒吧喝酒呢
Yup. One of them is getting drunk at the bar right now.
我在开关门的时候还得清理他的呕吐物
I'll be cleaning puke at opening and closing.
别担心 我给你这个
Don't worry, I got you.
瓦迪姆 你听我说 拜托
我们丢地盘了
你得给我们找些地盘回来
明白吗
明白 老板
去吧
东西放到角落 然后滚出去
Set it in the corner and get the fuck out of here.
你谋害我父亲在先
After what you did to my father,
那个贱♥人♥能活到现在全靠我
I'm the only one leaving this bitch alive.
你是谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
我会告诉你的 杂种
I'll show you who I am, mother...
什么情况
What the fuck is that?
看清楚了 狗♥杂♥种♥
That's me, motherfucker.
我是特哈达家的
A Tejada.
该走了 撤 - 喂 该撤了 赶紧走
We out. Let's go. - Yo, we out. Let's go, let's go!
我有事跟你说
I need to talk to you.
我知道你在糖果店干了什么
I know what you're doing at the candy store.
而且除了我 肯定有别人也知道
And if I know, then I'm not the only one.
好吧 不过我已经退出不干了
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表