剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
非常感谢
用餐愉快
谢谢
Thank you.
我去 刚也太刺♥激♥了
Holy shit, that was intense.
是啊 你没事吧
Yeah. Y'all good?
没事 真的
Yeah, fine. Totally. Sure.
没事
Yeah.
我真的以为我可以开枪的
I just really thought I could pull the trigger,
可我冻住了 像艾莎一样
but I fucking froze, like Elsa.
要是艾莎 她早就开枪了 布莱登
Yeah, Elsa would have pulled the fucking trigger, Brayden.
- 你这话一点帮助也没有 埃菲 - 别担心
- You're not helping, Effie. - Listen, don't trip.
我们各自有擅长的东西
We all got our skills, all right?
作为家人 我们得相互照应
And as a family, we watch each other's back,
尽自己本分 这样才能走得长远
and we play our parts. That's how it goes.
你真的救了我一命 里克
You literally saved my life, 'Riq.
这就是我在这儿的作用 布 你是我兄弟
That's what I'm here for, B. You're my brother.
我会一直做该做的
I'ma do what has to be done, always.
这也不是我们最后一次
Look, that's not the last
听说俄♥罗♥斯♥人的事情了 对吗
we heard of the Russians, though, all right?
我们得小心谨慎点
We gotta keep our fucking heads on a swivel.
同意
Facts.
我去去就来
I'll be right back.
操
Fuck.
完事了
好了
Okay.
现在俄♥罗♥斯♥人不是凯恩和德鲁的障碍了
Look, you know, with the Russians out of Cane and Dru's way
我们的...
and, you know, our...
我们的华尔街计划又进行得不错
Our Wall Street plan coming together,
我觉得我们可以完成诺玛的指标
I really think we can hit Noma's quota.
塔里克 这可是超大量的货
Man, Tariq, this is a shit ton of product.
是啊 也就是超大笔的钱
Yes, which means a shit ton of money.
我现在不用付钱给戴维斯
And now that I don't gotta pay for Davis
也不用为我妈到处求人帮忙
or cop my mom any little petty favors...
有了这些钱
Look, with all this money coming in,
我们可以更快地凑齐你的数
we're gonna hit your number faster than you think.
也许吧
Maybe.
我不喜欢在某件事上抱有期望
I don't like to count on shit.
我理解你
Mm. I feel you.
要是你把数凑齐的话 你觉得如何 你...
I mean, but when you do hit your number, what you think? You...
你想退出还是怎样
you outta this or what?
塔里克 你刚刚杀了个人
Tariq, you just killed a man.
你真的想一辈子就这么
Do you really wanna be looking over your shoulder
提心吊胆吗
for the rest of your life?
埃菲 如果我们不需要提心吊胆的呢
But what if we don't gotta look over our shoulders, Effie?
我们可以相互照应着
We could watch each other's back,
像我妈和我爸那样
just like my mom and my dad.
- 以一种更聪明的方式 - 塔里克 我...
- But smarter. - Tariq, I...
听我说...
Listen...
如果你见过我妈
if you met my mom,
你就会发现 如果一切
which you will, you know, if everything goes
都是按计划进行的
the way it's supposed to go,
那她就是这一切事情
you'll see that she was the fuckin' mastermind
背后的策划者
behind all of this shit.
她洞悉一切
She had everything figured out.
把事情搞砸的人是我爸
It was my dad that fucked everything up.
但我跟我爸不一样
All right? But I'm not like my dad.
我比他聪明 我比他好 埃菲
I'm smarter than him. I'm better than him, Effie.
那又怎样 我们是要成为斯坦菲尔德的雌雄大盗吗
So what? We gonna be like the Stansfield Bonnie and Clyde?
什么鬼 当然不是
Fuck, no.
我们要像托马森和布♥什♥罗德一样
We gonna be like Thomasine and Bushrod.
这俩是谁
Who the fuck are they?
这电影老经典了 超级酷
Listen, it's an old-ass classic, and it's fire.
其实也是我妈最喜欢的电影
It was actually my mom's favorite.
你真是个疯子
Mm. You're crazy.
你知道的吧
You know that, right?
一点点吧
A little bit.
你的匹配好友距离你15米远
你的匹配好友距离你9米远
你的匹配好友距离你6米远
还记得卡斯蒂略家的小子们吧 德鲁
Remember the G's right, Dru?
看起来长大了哦
Looks like you grew up.
你也是
You too.
你以前很...
Used to be, uh...
肥
Fat.
是 我健身了
Yeah, I got a trainer.
所以
So...
凯恩 所有这一切解释不了为什么我们的上家中枪而亡
Cane, all of that still doesn't explain how our connect
你刚好就带着这个千载难逢的机会
catches a bullet right when you're coming to us
来找我们了
with this chance of a lifetime.
有什么好解释的
What's there to explain?
我们听说了你们的遭遇 我们是来解决问题的
We heard about your predicament, and we come to you with a solve.
这样对我们双方都好
Everybody wins here.
别 我们可还没达成任何共识呢
Nah, ain't nobody agreed to a damn thing yet.
- 这事是你们其中一个做的 - 怎么说
- One of you did that shit. - How?
我们可全是黑人
It's a whole lot of melanin in here.
据我听说 凶手是一个白人男孩
From what I heard, it was a white boy who did it.
可能是他自己人干的
Could've been one of his own people.
不
No.
不 他的人说开枪的是黑人...
No, his people say the shooter was Black...
像你一样 凯恩
like you, Cane.
得了吧 兄弟 你真觉得是我坑的你
Come on, man, you really think I set you up like that?
这不是我办事的风格
That ain't even my style.
干得也不干净了
It's too messy.
我会把你们逐一击毙再入局
I would've just popped each of you and moved in.
你在这就是这么干的吗
That what you did here?
直接把最后一个住户杀了然后搬进来的吗
You just shot the last tenant and you moved in?
凯恩跟我整晚都在为我们市中心的手下
Cane was with me bagging product all night...
打包货物
for our crews downtown.
嗯 大部分活都是我♥干♥的
Yeah, and I did most of it while Dru here
德鲁就搁那刷手♥机♥撩骚呢
was chasing ass on his damn phone.
你从哪听说是白人的
Where you hear about a white dude?
我跟你们说 事情不对劲
I'm telling y'all, something ain't right.
我听来的
I heard it...
一个小破孩说的
from some stupid kid.
不过呢 这也不重要
But you know what? It doesn't matter...
因为我们就应该这么干
because this is the way it should be.
我们两家一起为更大的事业而努力
Our families working on bigger things together.
你们的父亲会喜欢的
Your father would've loved it that way.
没错
Exactly.
家庭至上
Family first.
好
All right.
过来
Come on.
少数服从多数
就这么干
你现在要跟他做生意了
我让我儿子凯恩负责生意
I put my son Cane in charge of the business.
我去
Fuck this.
如果是少数服从多数 那谁不赞成了
And if majority rules, who wasn't in favor?
这不重要 大家都听到了 对吧 戈多
It doesn't matter. Everyone was heard, right, Gordo?
这是群体决策
It was a group decision,
我们都支持 你能接受吗
and we all stand by it. You good with that?
我喜欢这一点
I love it.
哥几个 要一起赚钱了 咱怎么庆祝啊
So, fellas, how do we celebrate getting money together?
不了 改天吧
Nah, maybe another time.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
凯恩突然变成老大了
So Cane is in charge now all of a sudden?
你俩之间肯定有幺蛾子
There's some bullshit going on between you two.
干得漂亮啊 老爹 你还真是个好演员
Beautifully done, Pops. Hey, you a damn good actor, man.
凯恩 我回家了
I'm going home, Cane.
等下
Hold up.
你刚才表现得很好
You really held it down back there.
不过呢
But that, uh...
"小破孩"
"stupid kid"
还有德鲁的家庭至上
and family-first shit with Dru
感觉多余了
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表