剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
for the bar in her bedroom.
洗钱吗 这个信息可以
Well, that's money laundering. I can work with that.
但我需要账本的副本
I'll need a copy of the books, though.
我已经不受家里欢迎了
I'm not welcome in the house anymore.
莫奈说的很清楚了
Monet has made that very clear,
你不能弄个搜查令吗
but can't you get a warrant?
不行
No, I can't.
不过我可以自己去拿
Could go in myself, though.
你知道莫奈和洛伦佐什么时候不在家吗
Do you know when Monet and Lorenzo won't be in the house?
我可以查一下
I can find out.
很好
Good.
拿到账本后 我需要你来证实真假
Look, when I get the books, I'll need you to authenticate them.
我会做的
I'll do it.
但是拜托 你不能让我做其他的事情了
But please, you cannot ask me for anything else.
如果莫奈真的杀了齐克 她不会犹豫杀了我的
If Monet really killed Zeke, she won't hesitate to take me out.
我保证
You have my word.
我会留一把钥匙
I'll leave a key.
你到家后 找一下后门地毯下面
When you get to the house, check under the back doormat.
但你得注意监控
But you have to watch out for the security cameras.
只有房♥子外面有
They're only on the outside of the house.
账本在卧室衣柜里
The books are in the bedroom closet.
我是感激你的帮助的
Listen, it's not that I don't appreciate it,
但你为什么跟我合作 黛安娜
but why are you cooperating, Diana?
我开始觉得
I was beginning to think
我需要和我家人断绝关系了
that I needed to cut ties with my family,
然后 我又意识到莫奈才是该被除掉的肿瘤
but then I realized Monet is the cancer that needs to be cut out,
不是我
not me.
天杀的洛伦佐·特哈达
Lorenzo fucking Tejada.
很荣幸认识你
It's an honor to meet you, my guy.
这个傻子 是你的得力手下吗
我虽然不太会西语 但我听得懂"傻子"
Yeah, listen, I'm not fluent, but I do get "Pendejo,"
知道了吗
so you know...
他可以的
He can handle it.
这次你可别他妈的搞砸了
I'ma need you not to fuck this up.
好的 - 哟
All right. - Yo.
哥几个 计划有变
Fellas, there's been a change of plans.
我需要你们暂时待在皇后区 我们来
I'ma need y'all to hold down Queens. We got it.
凯恩 这是我的活 你要把我排除在外吗
How you cutting me out of my own deal, Cane?
你们依然有钱拿 好吗 我们会弄到钱的
You still get paid, okay? Know we're making some money.
退后吧
Just fall back.
爸 你就这样看着吗
Pops, you letting this shit slide?
德鲁 我们就按凯恩说的来 好吗
Dru, we're gonna try it Cane's way, okay?
小心点
Hey, be careful up there.
缉毒局有个线人在白人至上组织里
DEA has a CI embedded in a white militia group.
他说戈多·卡斯蒂略
He says that Gordo Castillo
今晚在州北部有个枪♥支♥交易
is making a gun deal upstate tonight.
你也知道 特哈达家顶层公♥寓♥的监控显示
And you know that surveillance of the Tejada penthouse
在那片区域发现了卡斯蒂略兄弟的
shows that license plates linked to the Castillo brothers
车牌
were spotted in the area.
等等 你觉得特哈达家和这次的军♥火♥买♥♥卖♥♥有关系吗
Wait, you think the Tejadas are involved in the sale?
枪吗 感觉不是他们
Guns? That doesn't sound like them.
麦加生前卖♥♥枪
Mecca used to move guns.
如果他们依然卖♥♥他的货
If they're continuing to move his products,
有可能... 或许他们现在也搞枪了
it stands to reason... Maybe they're into guns now.
等等 弗兰克·卡斯蒂略当年和洛伦佐一起混的
Wait, Frank Castillo used to run with Lorenzo back in the day.
如果特哈达家和这个有关系的话
If the Tejadas are connected to this,
这可能就是我们需要的重要证据
it could be the hard evidence we need.
我早上再去查一下这个线索
I'm gonna follow up on it in the morning.
你想一起吗 - 不用了 你去吧
You want to come with? - No, you go.
我要把注意力放在萨克斯刚给我的这个消息上
I'm gonna focus on this new tip I just got from Saxe.
他说塔里克经常
Tariq, he said, is known to visit
去斯坦菲尔德校区的一个屋顶
a rooftop location on the Stansfield campus.
我去找探员摆摄像机开始监视
I'll get an agent to mount cameras and begin surveillance.
祝你好运 - 谢谢
Good luck with that. - Thanks.
之前的事抱歉
I apologize for before.
塔里克让我意识到了我说话不慎
Tariq made me aware of how I put my foot in my mouth.
我希望你大老远把我叫过来
I hope you didn't drag me all the way down here
不是让我来听你道歉的
in that traffic for an apology.
不 我有一个提议
No, I have a... have a proposition for you.
我在听
I'm listening.
您想在皇后区
So you want to start
建一个新的购物中心
construction on a new shopping mall in Queens,
但是有一栋建筑阻碍了这个项目
but there's a building blocking that project.
对 就是你父亲留给你的QCP大楼
Yeah, the QCP building your father left you.
据我所知 这栋大楼不能从信托基金中去除
From what I was told, it couldn't be taken out of the trust.
我们收到了一些工程报告
We actually got some engineering reports in
说这栋建筑缺乏结构完整性
that the building is lacking structural integrity.
可惜
It's a shame.
可能得拆掉了
It'll probably have to be torn down.
是的 既然这栋楼
Yes, and since the building
已经不适合当初的用途
is no longer suitable for what it was intended,
根据信托基金的规定 它其实是可以被购买♥♥的
per the trust, it can actually be bought
只要买♥♥家愿意出高于市场价的价格即可
if a buyer is willing to buy at a higher price than the market.
如果我跟韦斯顿集团签协议
So if I sign with Weston Holdings,
它就是我的了 - 没错
it's mine. - Yes,
RSJ 我非常信任韦斯顿控股
I believe in Weston Holdings so much so, RSJ,
所以我说服了我信托的执行人 把项目转来了这里
that I convinced the executor of my trust to have it moved here,
这意味着等我毕业的时候
which means I'll just have a bigger pot of money
会有一笔更大的钱等着我
waiting for me when I graduate.
你无法超越我们的回报
You just can't beat our returns.
把文件送到我办公室
Send the paperwork to my office.
你 跟我说说那个意大利的投资机会吧
You, tell me more about that Italian investment opportunity.
你在哪认识的戈多
Where do you know Gordo from?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
这么些货物 你给我的价格
You know, the price you're giving me for all this,
好得不真实
it's too good to be true.
货物棘手不 - 我是来做生意的
They hot? - Listen, I came here to do business.
丫的怎么还审讯起我来了
What the fuck's up with the interrogation?
到底要不要吧
You want this shit or what?
等我搞到更多的货 就让戈多打给你
When I get more, I'll have Gordo hit you up.
不 让他滚蛋 你才是真正的上家
No, fuck him. You're the real connect.
我想直接跟你做生意 - 不了 打给戈多
I'd rather deal with you directly. - Nah, hit Gordo.
你刚才说你叫什么来着 - 我没说
What'd you say your name was again? - I didn't.
我本来可以帮你们搬箱子的
You know, I would help you guys with the crates and all,
可惜我背不好
but bad back and shit, you know.
我的脊椎按♥摩♥师不会同意的
My chiropractor, she probably wouldn't like it.
祝开心
Enjoy.
四处打听一下
Call around town.
我要知道这位神秘人的身份
I want the drop on our mystery man.
是我
Yo, it's me.
给
There you go.
很高兴和你做生意 现在滚吧
Nice doing business with you. Now get the fuck out.
啥玩意儿 我还想留下来数数钱呢
The fuck? I was gonna stay here and count the money.
小兄弟 你听到凯恩怎么说的了吧
My man, you heard what Cane said, right?
走吧
Let's go, step.
我可看出凯恩的举止遗传的谁了
Well, I see where Cane gets his manners from.
抱歉
Sorry.
我也准备走了 好嘛
Listen, I'm ready to get out of here too, man, okay?
我觉得我们在这里就是那帮家伙的活靶子啊
I feel like we're sitting ducks here with these motherfuckers.
行 等下先 我先数下钱
Okay, hold on, let me count the money first.
好吧 你快点
A'ight. Hurry up, then.
应该就是一个人
I think he's alone.
趁着白小子没回来 先把他干掉
Let's get him now before the white boy comes back.
你没事吧 走 快走
You all right? Let's go, let's go.
闪开
Move!
你怎么知道上哪找我们的
Yo, how you know where to find us?
我给德鲁发短♥信♥ 叫他跟着我们
I texted Dru, told him to follow us.
我们没待在皇后区 想必你很高兴吧
Bet you glad we ain't stay in Queens, huh?
操 我中枪了
Oh, fuck, I got hit.
操 我们得赶紧离开
Oh, shit, a'ight, we gotta get the fuck out of here.
走走 快
Let's go, come on.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表