剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
权欲宇宙
幽灵 前情提要
Previously on Ghost...
我们必须告诉他劳伦的事
We have to tell him about Lauren.
我们到死都不能说出这个秘密
We're taking that to the motherfucking grave.
劳伦死了 谁干的 我需要一个名字
Lauren's dead. Who did it? I need a name.
如果我告诉你是谁 那就等于是你自己干的了
If I give you a name, you might as well have done it yourself.
我还要装死多久
How much longer do I have to pretend that I'm dead?
只有结案才能让你离开这里
Closing this case is the only way to get you
继续你的人生
out of here and on with your life.
你有足够影响力获得授权
You have enough clout to get authorization
成立联邦与地方联合工作组吗
for a joint federal and local task force?
我可以试试 - 他就是全国最富有的黑人之一
I can try. - So he's one of the richest Black men...
在世界上也是 - RSJ 我们安排一下 正式聊聊
In the world. - RSJ, let's set up a more formal meeting.
看起来长大了哦 - 你也是
Looks like you grew up. - You too.
别拿这事烦我
Get the fuck out of here harassing me with this bullshit.
上面只有部分指纹
Partial prints led nowhere.
潜在目击者均已逃散
Any potential witnesses scattered like rats.
有人杀了我儿子 在我查清凶手是谁之前
Someone killed my son, and ain't nobody
谁都不准歇着
gonna fucking rest until I find out who.
一个穿深色夹克的光头佬
Bald-headed dude in a dark jacket!
就是你 你个狗东西
That was you, motherfucker,
现在我知道了真♥相♥ 你♥他♥妈♥的就是我的狗腿子
and now that I know the truth, I fucking own you!
下次见面的时候 手里得有一百万 不然她就死
A million dollars in hand next time I see you, or she dies.
集团一共五十层
50 floors on our building,
再加上华尔街的其他大楼
and the rest of the building's on fucking Wall Street.
我们想卖♥♥诺玛的货 就该这么干啊
We want to move Noma's product, that's exactly how we do it.
让送货员带有夹层的杯子
We send our delivery boys with cups
把产品放在里面
with false bottoms with the product right in there.
已经有订单进来了 - 还很多呢
There's orders coming in already. - Coming in hot.
权欲 第二章 幽灵
第三季第04集
我们得抓紧时间了 你现在自己一个吗
We really need to chop it up. Are you alone?
对 但蒂尼这个蠢蛋老搞砸我的订单
I am, but Tiny dumb ass keeps fucking up my orders,
我等下再回你电♥话♥
so I'ma have to hit you back.
给我们客人的货不要缺斤少两
Yo, stop underserving our people.
他们要一杯咖啡 加八块糖
They ask for a coffee with eight sugars,
意思就是他们想要八克粉
that means they want 8 grams of coke.
不要给成八分之一盎司了
Don't give 'em a eight ball.
蒂尼 给我听着 我不会再说第二次了
Tiny, listen. I'm not gonna tell you again.
八分之一盎司是三点五克
And eight ball, that's 3.5 grams.
也就是说 他们买♥♥了八克的量
That means that you're shorting our custies
你货却给少了四点五克
4.5 grams that they paid for,
这可不利于经营 哥们
and that's bad business, my nigga.
我们不能这么做 知道吗
We not doing that. You understand?
知道了 下次不会了
I got you. Won't happen again.
过来
You.
咖啡来了 - 是啊
There you go. - Yeah.
黑咖啡 四块糖 谢谢
Black, four sugars, please.
塔里克: 你要确保备好了诺玛要的那笔钱 付款今天截止 我们这边可以了
这真的有必要吗
Is all this really necessary?
我知道我改变不了
I know I can't change what
我们过去几个月来经历过的事
we've been through over the last few months,
但我认为这会让我们变得更强大 更亲密
but I think it's gonna make us stronger and closer as a family.
我们在一起也挺久了 莫
We've been together a long time, Mo.
你知道我爱你 - 我也爱你
You know I love you. - I love you too.
天呐
Oh, damn.
我的宝贝真好看
Look at my baby up there looking so good.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
太谢谢你了 - 宝贝 别客气
Thank you so much. - You're welcome, babe.
我就是想看到他的家人开心
I just want to see his family happy.
"我们的超级巨星 永远照耀着我们"
齐克
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
我一下班就赶过来了
I rushed here as soon as I clocked out of work.
你♥他♥妈♥来干嘛
What the fuck are you doing here?
你别再来骚扰我了
You need to stop harassing me.
我们惹什么麻烦了吗 - 放轻松 大个子
Do we have a problem? - Take it easy, big fella.
袭♥警♥可是犯法的
You know assaulting a cop will catch you 2-15,
除非你想进去
so unless you want to go back inside,
别犯傻
don't be stupid.
你被停职了 你什么都做不了
You ain't supposed to be doing shit on a suspension.
你以为我不知道这事吗
You thought I ain't know about that, huh?
你要再缠着我 就等着被开除吧
You keep fucking with me, you gonna be fired next.
现在我有大把的时间监视你
Mm, see, now I got all the time in the world to watch you.
你什么时候出错了 我会第一时间出现的
And when you slip up, I'll be there.
你根本就不明白
You just don't get it.
不管你在查什么 你都不会找到的
Whatever you're searching for, you will never find.
卡丽·米尔格拉姆
Oh. Carrie Milgram.
你宝贝的爸爸
Your baby daddy.
怎么 你以为这件事我也不知道吗
What, you didn't think I knew about that one too?
我有你在丹堤·斯皮尔斯被杀当晚
I got footage of you going in the building
进入大楼的监控视频 - 你有逮捕令吗
the night of Dante Spears' murder. - You have a warrant?
当然没啦 他才没有逮捕令
Hell no, he ain't got no fucking warrant.
那在我做出我不会后悔的事前
Then why don't you leave before I do something
你赶紧走开
I'm not gonna fucking regret?
对 赶紧上车离开这里
Yeah, jump in your car and get the fuck out of here.
你听见了 滚
You heard him. Go.
他骚扰你多久了
How long has this shit been going on?
几个星期了 但我和戴维斯
Couple of weeks now, but I've been working
在想办法摆脱他了
with Davis to make this nigga go away.
他想把那个教授婊♥子♥卡丽·米尔格拉姆的死嫁祸给我
He's trying to frame me for his bitch Carrie Milgram's suicide.
如果他要找你麻烦 那他也会找我们所有人的麻烦
If he's coming after you, he's gonna come after all of us.
不论你想怎么解决这事 我都准备好了
Listen, however you want to handle this shit, I'm ready.
这事我可以解决
Look, I got it under control.
我们进去开家庭会议吧
Let's just go in for a family meeting.
这是私人的家庭会议 小姑娘
Private family meeting, little girl.
我们能聊几句吗
Can we talk for a minute or something?
你回学校吧 这就是你想要的 不是吗
Just go back to school. It's what you wanted, right?
好了 听着
All right, listen up.
那个条子是不会收手的
That cop ain't stopping shit.
伦佐 最近生意怎么样 - 很旺
Renzo, what's good with the business? - It's booming.
诺玛给了我们太多货 我们得不得招些人帮忙
Noma gave us so much weight, we had to recruit help.
你找谁了 - 牙买♥♥加大道那帮人
Who you got? - Got the Jamaica Ave boys
卡斯蒂略兄弟 - 卡斯蒂略兄弟在布鲁克林有地盘
and the Castillo bros. - Castillos have parts of BK on lock,
我们可以更快地实现诺玛的指标
which means we give Noma her bread faster.
供货商愉快 生活便愉快 - 去你丫的供货商
Happy plug, happy life. - Fuck your relationship with the plug.
伊夫林觉得是我们除掉了弗兰克叔叔
Evelyn think we clipped Uncle Frank.
我们不知道她给她儿子灌输过什么
We don't know what she's feeding her sons.
他们不可信 - 妈 他们什么都不知道
We can't trust them. - Ma, they don't know anything.
不然他们早就报仇了
They would have retaliated.
如果他们是想接近我们
What if they just trying to get close enough
找到证据再动手呢
to prove it before they make a move?
他们什么证据都找不着 弗兰克叔叔是个叛徒
They can't prove shit. Uncle Frank was a rat.
他有这么多仇家 可能是他们之中的任意一个下的手
I mean, he had mad enemies. It could have been any one of them.
我同意这个观点
That's a valid point.
他们手上没有任何证据 - 不行 这太冒险了
They got nothing on us. - Nah, too risky.
我们得保持距离 停掉吧
We gotta keep our distance, shut it down.
不行 - 你说什么
Nah. - What you say?
我们什么都不会停
We're not shutting nothing down.
我们承担不起 诺玛需要拿到钱
We can't afford it. Noma needs her money.
你竟然同意这屁事
And you agree to this dumb shit?
这只是暂时的 莫
It's working for now, Mo.
我们一旦察觉卡斯蒂略兄弟行事有变
We get a sense the Castillos change their agenda,
我们会停的
we'll shut it down then.
走吧 爸 我们还有事要做
Come on, Pops, we got runs to make.
等下 我们还没讲完呢
Wait, we not done.
我们还有事 晚点再聊
We on the clock. We'll talk later.
他们这是干嘛
The fuck is that?
他们最近举止都很奇怪
They're moving fucking weird lately.
不管凯恩说什么 爸都照做 或者喊我去做
Whatever Cane says, Poppy does, or nigga just gets me to do it.
这简直就是自找麻烦
It's just asking for trouble
警♥察♥都盯着我们呢
when we have all these fucking cops looking at us.
我需要西奥·罗林斯的原始档案卷
I need Theo Rollins' unredacted case file.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表