剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
可她要是现在就想明白了呢
But if she's figuring this stuff out right now,
我觉得她最好是从你这边知道
I think it's best if all this shit comes from you.
你真觉得会有什么区别吗
You really think that's gonna make a difference?
嗯
I do.
我可不觉得
I don't.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不 别管手♥机♥啦
No, no, no. Fuck that phone, man.
一会就好
Just give me one second.
嗨 怎么了
Hey, what's wrong?
没什么 没什么
Um, nothing, nothing.
有事发生了 跟我说
Something's going on. Talk to me.
你知道我们杀的那些南方佬吗
You know those rednecks that we shot?
其中一个是线人 被医用直升机送到了
One of them is a CI who's being medevacked
附近的一家医院 他还活着
to a hospital nearby, so he's alive.
我去处理一下
I'm gonna handle it.
那个买♥♥枪的 你当年的狱友 是个天杀的线人
The connect that you were locked up with is a fucking CI,
你一点都不知道吗
and you didn't know about it?
当然不知道啊
No. Fuck no.
你觉得我会信吗
And you expect me to believe that?
得了吧
Oh, come on.
我知道 我爸干下那事后 人们都是怎么议论我家人的
I know exactly what people say about my family
但我可不是个该死的告密者
after what my pops did, but I'm not a fucking snitch.
嗯 可不嘛
Yeah, a'ight.
如果我真知道 你觉得我还会去那儿吗
Yo, you really think I would've gone up there had I known this?
还是说你当真觉得我会那么伤害你
Or that I would ever do anything
伤害你的家人
to hurt you or your family?
再说了 如果我他♥娘♥的♥是个告密者
Also, if I was a fucking snitch,
那我为什么还把真♥相♥告诉你
why would I tell you the truth, anyway?
好吧
Fine.
我们要怎么做 - 不
What are we gon' do? - No.
一人做事一人当
My mess, my cleanup.
如果他真是线人 他就能把我们一锅端了
If he's a CI, he could take us all down.
算我一个
I'm in this.
有什么计划
So what's the plan?
马上过来
I'll be with you in a second.
随便坐
Sit anywhere.
莫奈
Monet.
我听说那个警♥察♥闯你家门的事儿了
I heard about what happened with that cop at your house.
你还好吗
You okay?
我来不是为了这个
I'm not here for that.
怎么了
What's going on?
我见过许多人死去
I seen a lot of people die.
过我们这种日子的 失去亲人是家常便饭
In our lives, you get so used to losing people,
你不再那么努力去爱 这样伤害就会少一些
you stop loving as hard so it hurts less.
失去齐克 好像
Losing Zeke, it was like...
我的一部分也消亡了
a part of me died too.
你跟我说这个干嘛
Why are you telling me this?
我一直在想着你
'Cause I been thinking about you.
弗兰克失踪时 你一定也这样难受
This is how you must've felt when Frank went missing.
没错
It's true.
我只想知道他发生了什么
I just wish I knew what happened to him.
知道吗
You know?
至少能让我心里好受点
I mean, it would give me some peace.
我知道发生了什么
I know what happened.
你之前可不是这样说的
That's not what you said before.
我知道 但我觉得你应该知道真♥相♥
I know, but I think you deserve to know the truth.
洛伦佐发现弗兰克告密 就悬赏要了他的命
Lorenzo put a hit out on Frank when he found out he snitched.
你是想无愧于心才说出来的吗
Are you trying to clear your conscience?
我觉得你早晚会知道
I figured you'd find out eventually.
我已经失去了一个孩子
Look, I already lost one child.
我不想其他孩子也这种下场
I didn't want this to come back on the others.
我觉得你该知道谁担责任
Thought you should know who's responsible.
不对 我了解你
Uh-uh. I know you.
你这句话给了我
You just gave me
非常有价值的资本
a very valuable piece of capital,
足以永远改变你的家庭
enough to change your family forever.
为什么
Why?
伊夫林 我的家庭已经被永远地改变了
My family's been changed forever already, Evelyn.
我不能阻止你做你该做的事
I cannot stop you from doing what you have to do.
如果你的儿子们发现 是我或我的孩子伤害了洛伦佐
What would happen if your sons found out
他们会怎么做
that me or one of my kids hurt Lorenzo?
我知道告诉你这些会有什么后果
Look, I know the consequences of me telling you this.
但是齐克出事之后
But after Zeke...
我真的没办法再隐瞒下去了
I just couldn't sit with this anymore.
我是很爱弗兰克
I loved Frank.
但是我更爱我的孩子们
But I love my boys even more.
我不能为了复仇 承担失去他们的风险
I can't risk losing one of them for the sake of revenge.
反正选择权在你
Your choice.
你真的觉得你能忍♥着不去复仇吗
But do you think you can live with it?
我觉得我必须忍♥受
I think I'll have to.
你比我更宽容
You're more forgiving than me.
无论结果如何
Regardless of the outcome,
我不希望任何人知道我们有过这场谈话
I don't want anyone to know we had this conversation.
我可以相信你吗
Can I trust you?
你有多可信我就有多可信
As much as I can trust you.
米兰 意大利
你们目前的进度很棒
What you've built here is amazing.
这是不可否认的
There's no denying that.
但是如果要扩张
But in order to expand,
你们还需要一笔巨额投资
you're gonna need a significant investment,
这就是我们能给你们提供的
and that's what we're offering.
你们也看到了 我们为投资组合里的
You've seen what we've been able to do
其他科技公♥司♥创造的价值
with other tech companies in our portfolio.
要想拿走百分之十的股份
In order to give anyone 10%,
我们需要用一种我们都能理解的语言
we are going to need the, eh, interest and commitment
来证明我们的兴趣和承诺
to be proven in a language we all can understand.
现金 - 没错
Cash. - Exactly.
那句话怎么说的来着
What is that expression?
她大概的意思是
She basically just said,
"说到钱到"
"Put your money where your mouth is."
没问题 我们可以接受
Yeah. We're willing.
但是首先 我们需要聊一下
But first, we're gonna need to address
你们一直瞒着的事情
something you've been hiding.
我们什么也没隐瞒
We haven't been hiding anything.
真的吗
Really?
我们的消息来源说 虽然你们一直努力捂着
Our sources say that despite your efforts to keep it quiet,
但其实你们上市的产品
you've been having some issues
在美国遇到了专利问题
with the U.S. Patent of your debut product.
你们知道的
You know,
就是一开始引起韦斯顿集团注意的
the one that caught Weston Holdings' attention
那个产品
in the first place.
而且根据我的研究和评测
And, you know, per my research and assessment,
没有专利证明 你们公♥司♥的市值
without the patent, the company isn't worth
连我们飞机的油钱都不够
the gas it took for us to jet over here.
现在 有我在美国的关系
Now, with my connections in the States,
这个专利问题就可以解决了
the patent issues go away.
立刻解决
Pronto.
这个单词是意大利语对吧 立刻
That's Italian, right? Pronto?
这么做能让纳沃那的业务合法
Legitimizing Navona in the field
还能让你们的股价大涨
and boosting stock value.
这个举动听起来
See, an act like that sounds
可不止是提供投资了
like a little more than an investment to me.
更像合作关系 对吧
Sounds like a partnership, right?
我同意 听起来值得百分之二十的所有权
Agreed. More like a 20% ownership.
现金就不用给那么多了
With a significant reduction in the cash offer.
你们明白的
You know,
不然你们的专利问题就会传出去
before your patent problems begin to get out there.
我们的提议有效期为
You have until the end of business today
今天下班之前
to accept our offer.
我有能力让这个专利问题在周一之前消失
I can make these patent issues go away by Monday.
非常感谢
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表