剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
straight-A student who's got a future
总比贩毒强吧
other than drug dealing.
你从哪儿弄到这条线索的
Where did you get this lead?
黛安娜·特哈达说的
From Diana Tejada.
她因持有毒品被捕了 我是她的代理律师
I'm representing her on the drug arrest.
你有没有搞错啊
Are you out of your goddamn mind?
你作为她的律师 这种信息是要保密的
This is privileged information you got as her attorney.
可是 这也不算是非法取得的线索
But it doesn't have to be fruit of the poisonous tree.
大量线索都指向埃菲 我们有充分理由怀疑她
We have plenty on Effie to backfill reasonable suspicion.
她被楼顶摄像头拍到了 而且在劳伦被谋杀未遂一案中
She's on the rooftop camera, and she's a named perp
她还被指认为凶手
in Lauren's attempted murder.
这明显是贩毒集团指使的报复行为
Which was clearly retaliation on behalf of the drug organization.
你俩一唱一和的 真有意思
Real cute routine you two got going on here.
私下里排练过吗
Did you practice in the tub?
比安卡 我们执行这个方案吧
Blanca, let's do this,
这样可以避免更多的人被害
okay, before more people get killed.
如果你是对的
If you're right,
这样做就会暴露你的身份
this blows your cover.
你想好怎么应对了吗
You ready for that?
想好了
I am.
行吧
Okay.
我会派人跟踪莫拉莱斯
I'll put a tail on Morales.
你打电♥话♥是说工作的事吧
This is a business call, right?
本来是 不过呢...
I mean, it was until you...
你的语气像是在挑逗我啊 这得怪你
came on here sounding hella naked, and that's on you.
我找你有正事
But real talk.
我听到特里克说让你去拿货
I heard Tariq asked you to do that pickup.
你真愿意给他跑腿啊
Sure you want to be his gofer?
抱歉哦 这事跟你有啥关系
I'm sorry, what's that got to do with you?
我的意思是 你真♥相♥信那家伙啊
I'm just saying, you sure you trust this little nigga?
凯恩... 你有话就直说吧
Uh... Cane, if you have something to say then say it.
该死
Fuck!
我过一会儿再打给你
Hey, let me hit you back.
真该死
Fuck!
老弟 怎么回事啊
Dude, what the fuck?
埃弗雷特 你来参加节目
So, Everett, you came here
美国国家广播电视台
娱乐体育节目电视网专栏作家希尔
对话雷霆队埃弗雷特·尼尔 首次谈及个人生活
是专程为了一个目的而来
for a very specific purpose.
- 对吗 - 是的
- Is that right? - Yes.
有件事我隐瞒已久
I'd like my friends and family and...
今天在这里 我想敞开心扉
everyone, honestly, to know something
跟亲朋好友坦白
I've been keeping to myself for a long time.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
娱乐体育节目电视网专栏作家希尔
对话雷霆队埃弗雷特·尼尔 首次谈及个人生活
那你为什么决定在这档节目上公开宣布呢
So why did you decide to come on this show to say that?
因为到目前为止
Because there isn't currently
没有一位现役NBA球员公开出柜
a single openly gay, active NBA player.
娱乐体育节目电视网专栏作家希尔
对话雷霆队埃弗雷特·尼尔 首次谈及个人生活
然而 现如今 没有必要隐瞒了
But we're here, and we shouldn't have to hide.
我不愿意再瞒着大家了
So I'm done with all that.
那么 你的队友支持这一举动吗
So what's the support been like from your teammates?
美国国家广播电视台
娱乐体育节目电视网专栏作家希尔
对话雷霆队埃弗雷特·尼尔 首次谈及个人生活
他们很支持我
They've been great.
每个人都力挺我的决定
Everyone's been really great.
如果没有这些队友和我男朋友...
I couldn't do this without them...
我也迈不出这一步
and my boyfriend.
娱乐体育节目电视网专栏作家希尔
对话雷霆队埃弗雷特·尼尔 首次谈及个人生活
对 你男朋友也来了
Ah yes, the BF.
- 幸会 - 幸会
- Nice to meet you. - Same here.
我们就随便聊聊吧
So let's dish for a second here.
你去哪儿
Where you going?
去借酒浇愁啊
To drink till I black the fuck out.
欢迎亲临斯坦菲尔德大学
Welcome to the Stansfield University
斯坦菲尔德大学
国会辩论
国会辩论现场
congressional debate
拉沙德·泰特议员
between Councilman Rashad Tate
将要对战安妮·王-韩
and his opponent, Annie Vuong-Han.
辩论即将开始
We will be beginning momentarily.
我真想象不到这俩人其中一个
I can't imagine either of these
会像斯威尼一样成为我们的朋友
will be the friend to us that Sweeney was.
你知道有句话叫做亦敌亦友吧
Friends are often disguised in the war paint of enemies.
你非得用这种语气跟我说话吗
Do you really have to talk like that?
你俩要吵架
If you guys are gonna argue,
别把我夹中间行吗
can you not do it with me in the middle?
谢了
Thanks.
我们先讨论一个大家都很关心的问题
Let's start with something that's on all our minds:
犯罪率越来越高
rising crime rates.
两位打算如何应对 降低犯罪率
What's your plan to bring them down?
王-韩女士 您先说
Ms. Vuong-Han?
首先 我们要关注一下
First, we need to look at the details
数据背后的细节
behind these numbers.
小偷小摸 擅闯民宅...
Petty theft, trespass...
斯坦菲尔德大学
国会辩论
这类行为的根源是贫穷 而不是人们恶意为之
these are crimes of poverty, not of malice.
跟我的对手不同 我本人出身贫寒
Unlike my opponent here, I actually come from poverty.
我想告诉各位 这种所谓的穷♥人♥犯罪
And let me tell you, these so-called crimes of poverty
每天都在侵蚀我们的尊严
are daily intrusions that tear away at our dignity,
因此 最近我在跟执法部门合作
which is why I recently worked with law enforcement
截获了一大批即将流入
to stop a major shipment of drugs that were
我市的毒品
about to flood into our city.
- 而我... - 你这简直就是炒作
- And I... - That was a publicity stunt
借着裙带关系 为己谋私
motivated by self-interest and cronyism,
这跟泰特先生的一贯行为如出一辙
just like everything Mr. Tate does.
他想替穷♥人♥发声
He wants to be the man of the poor?
那为什么给他赞助的人
Then why does his donor list read like a who's who
个个都是华尔街的大骗子
of Wall Street's biggest crooks?
在我看来 我的赞助人是一群乐于冒险的勇者
Or a who's who of the brave, risk-taking men and women
国会辩论
即便当下的资本主义已被千夫所指
who keep the city's economy going
他们也依然保证了城市经济的正常运行
despite the demonization of capitalism
唾弃资本主义确实能上热搜
that makes for a cool Instagram post,
但是制定不出好的经济政策啊
but not very smart fiscal policy.
看到了吧 我们要找的就是他
See? We've got our man.
我们进入下一个辩论话题
Let's move on to another topic.
哥们
Hey, man.
你要没事的话 我就下班了
I'm gonna call it a day unless you need me.
- 没事了 - 嗨
- No, all good. - Oh, hey.
我正要找你们呢
I'm glad you're both still here.
- 那个... - 在你开口之前
- The... - Before you say anything,
我想跟你们道个歉
I wanna apologize to both of you.
我从牢里出来 挺不容易的
This transition to being out, it ain't nothing.
- 而且呢... - 哥们 我们都懂
- And... - Hey man, we get it.
你没必要道歉
No apology necessary.
我也有个好消息要告诉你们
And I've got some good news.
诊所说我是合适的人选
Clinic says I'm a great candidate.
治疗开始起作用了
The treatment's already working.
哥们 真为你高兴啊
Ah, pfft, couldn't be happier for you, man.
兄弟
My nigga.
我能跟我哥单独聊两句吗
May I have a fucking minute with my own fucking brother, please?
可以 当然可以
Yeah, sure, man.
晚安
Good night.
你跟白皮生气啦
Got a problem with white boy?
我只是不想
I just don't need him
他知道我们之间所有的事
knowing every little thing about you and me.
老弟 你这样子 在法庭上能唬住谁啊
Hope you a lot better in court, my brother.
好吧 我告诉你吧
All right, all right, all right.
昨晚我发现萨克斯在跟联邦调查局合作
Look, I found out last night that Saxe is working with the Feds.
那你就这么让他走了
And you just let him walk on out of here?
我会处理好的 行吗
I'm gonna take care of it, okay?
告诉你这件事
I'm only telling you because
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表