剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
他已经脱困了 相信我
He already has, trust me.
嗨
Hey.
坏消息 我上司们认为我们掌握的证据
Bad news. My bosses don't think we have enough
不足以让他们批准成立调查小组
to greenlight a RICO investigation.
他们很难相信
They're having a hard time believing
一个大学生能组织一个贩毒集团
that a college kid is behind a drug org.
还缺什么
What'll it take?
他们需要把这些疑点串联起来
They need the dots connected.
塔里克是怎么认识拉米雷兹的
How does Tariq know Ramirez?
他跟丹堤·斯皮尔斯有什么关系
What's his connection to Dante Spears?
毒品就是这么来的吗
Is that where the drugs were coming from?
如果是的话 他们的新上家是谁
And if so, who's their new connect?
- 你找我啊 - 我不是跟你说了别调查了嘛
- You wanted to see me? - I thought I told you to stand down,
为什么我听说你故意找个路检的由头
so why am I hearing about you grilling Monet Tejada
盘问莫奈·特哈达了
over a bogus traffic stop?
恕我直言 你不是我的上司
Uh, with all due respect, you're not my supervisor.
你想让我跟你上司聊聊吗
Would you like me to have a chat with your supervisor?
你会被判停职
Because you'd be looking at suspension.
也许你更想知道我所知道的
You know, maybe you'd prefer to know what I know,
因为你现在只是一知半解
'cause you're only looking at half the picture.
我洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
她也是一起的吗
She on the team?
我是缉毒局的布兰卡·罗德里格斯
Blanca Rodriguez, DEA.
好吧 我抓齐克·克罗斯的时候
All right, when I had Zeke Cross in the box,
他有一张丹尼罗·拉米雷斯警探给的特权卡
he had a PBA card from Detective Danilo Ramirez.
在他撒谎骗我特权卡的由来之后
After he lied to me about how he got it,
我做了点调查 结果发现
I did some digging, and it turns out
拉米雷斯接到过太多
that Ramirez took a disproportionate number
特哈达家打来的电♥话♥
of calls to the Tejada house.
更重要的是
On top of that, there's
凯恩被抓 然后拉米雷斯帮其洗脱罪名
at least one instance when Cane was pulled in
这种事至少发生过一次
and Ramirez cleared the charges.
我们知道凯恩逼迫韦斯顿兄弟在街上卖♥♥毒那次
We know that Ramirez brought the Weston boys home
就是拉米雷斯送他们回家的
after Cane forced them to sell drugs on the street.
你是说拉米雷斯跟特哈达家族是一伙的
You're saying that Ramirez was working with the Tejadas?
不 是为特哈达家族效命
No, for the Tejadas.
不仅如此
But more than that,
我认为他跟莫奈·特哈达有一腿
I think he was fucking Monet Tejada.
你们呢 你们的关注点都在圣帕特里克小孩身上
Look, you guys are... you're focused on the St. Patrick kid.
他不是头目
He is not the kingpin.
反正不是他
Not by himself, anyway.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
莫奈·特哈达跟丹堤·斯皮尔斯有关系
Monet Tejada has known ties to Dante Spears.
如果他们就是这么拿到货的
If that's where they were getting their product...
我们的调查组稳了
There's our RICO.
确实是个线索 不过得花点功夫才能证明
It's something, all right, but it'll take some doing to prove it.
嗯 不过绝对能让我们成立联合工作组了
Yeah, but it'll definitely give our task force a green light.
或许你的固执也是有好处的
Maybe your being so fucking stubborn has its advantages.
靠 她好正点
不许动
Stop moving.
狗东西 你跟我走
You coming with me, motherfucker.
老子才不
Fuck I am.
- 你想怎样 - 我一直在给你打电♥话♥发短♥信♥
- What do you want? - I-I been calling and texting you.
- 为什么不... - 德鲁 我们结束了
- Why didn't... - It's over, Dru.
等等 我... 对不起我昨晚没陪你去
Wait, I-I... look, I'm sorry I didn't make it last night.
- 我不在乎 - 我可以解释
- I don't care. - I-I can explain.
很明显 你有更重要的事要做
Clearly, you had something more important to do.
埃弗 你没看到我的脸吗 我被袭击了
Ev, you don't see my fucking face? I got jumped.
还是俱乐部那帮人吗
By the same guys from the club?
或者说这次又是别人喽
Or someone else this time?
无所谓 我不想知道
Never mind. I don't want to know.
德鲁 我受够了 我要搬去俄克拉何马城
I've had enough, Dru. I'm moving to OKC.
我不想让这些闹剧跟着我
I don't want any of this drama following me.
这不是闹剧 这是我的人生
This isn't drama. This is my life.
嗨 埃弗 这是...
Hey. Ev, this is...
这是我们的人生
this is our life.
我很抱歉昨晚没能赶到 但我向你保证
Look, I'm sorry I didn't make it last night. But I promise you,
我只想在你身边
it's the only place I wanted to be.
别 求你了 我总是想跟你在一起
No, please. It's always where I want to be.
你不知道
You don't understand how
我家人有多不希望我们能...
bad my family doesn't want this to work...
或许你家人是对的
Maybe your family is right.
埃弗 不要...
Ev, no...
别跟着我
Don't follow me!
塔里克: 联♥系♥不上凯恩 需要你来市区
练得不错
Nice work in there, man.
如果你想升个级 跟我说一声
You know, if you want to up your game, let me know.
我能帮你搞点补充剂
I can hook you up with some supplements
绝对正点的那种 好吗
that are next fucking level, all right?
行啊 到时候联♥系♥
A'ight, bet. I'll hit you up.
没问题 随时恭候
Got you. Anytime.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck!
老天爷啊
Oh, my God!
卧♥槽♥
Ah, fuck!
我报♥警♥了
I'm calling 911.
这是这个狗东西偷袭德鲁 杀了齐克
This the motherfucker who jumped Dru and killed Zeke.
才没有 才没有
The fuck I am. Fuck I am.
齐克被杀的时候
Look, I was out of the country
我还在国外呢
for that Zeke shit when it went down,
偷袭德鲁是有人雇我♥干♥的
and I was hired to jump Dru.
谁雇的
Hired by who?
这逼人的话一个字也别信
Don't believe a word this motherfucker says.
为了活命 他什么谎话说不出来
Of course he's gonna lie to try to save his fucking ass.
凯恩 真的是这天杀的干的吗
Yo, Cane, is this really the motherfucker that did it?
在这贪心杂种身上发现了这个
Found this on this greedy motherfucker.
我什么都没做啊
I ain't do anything, man.
德鲁的链子
Dru's chain,
- 齐克的冠军戒指 - 我什么都没做
- Zeke's championship ring. - I ain't do anything.
他肯定是在杀齐克的时候
Yeah, he must have pulled that shit off of Zeke
从他手上扯下来的
when he fucking killed him.
- 等等 我没... - 你个狗♥杂♥种♥
- Wait. I-I had nothing... - You motherfucker.
你们看什么看
What the fuck y'all looking at?
清理一下
Clean this shit up.
好吧
Okay.
快 快 快
Ah, come on, come on, come on.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
戴维斯 现在可不是好时机
This is not a good time, Davis.
如果你要说齐克的事 我已经知道真♥相♥了
If you calling about Zeke, I got everything I need.
我勒个去
Holy shit.
斯坦斯菲尔德学生们 欢迎登录
完美课程
上传你的APP
分享APP
分享APP会将您的APP上传至平台 以便大家下载 您确定要继续吗
分享APP 取消
分享APP会将您的APP上传至平台 以便大家下载 您确定要继续吗
分享APP 取消
干嘛呢 做功课啊
What's up? Doing homework?
嗯 刚完成
Uh, yeah, just finished.
你去哪了
Where were you?
一切准备就绪 我们就要大赚一笔了
Everything's in motion. We 'bout to blow all the way up.
这是什么
Hey, what is this?
今晚干得不错
That's good work tonight.
这狗东西罪有应得
I think we'll all rest easier now that
我觉得我们都能高枕无忧了
this motherfucker got what he deserved.
可不
Yep.
你把尾灯修好了
I see you got that taillight fixed.
嗯 有阵子了
Yeah, man, a while ago.
凯恩 你怎么了 没事吧
What's up, Cane? You good?
嗯 好得不能再好了
Hell yeah. Never been better.
因为我知道是你杀了齐克
'Cause I know you killed Zeke.
你♥他♥妈♥的说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
我们刚把杀齐克的凶手装进你的车
We just loaded up Zeke's killer into your car.
老头子 莫奈或许会信你这一套 可我不信
Monet may have bought that shit, old man, but not me.
你派我去做件事
Come on, man, you sent me to do a fucking job.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表