剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
好了 黛安娜 首先
Okay, Diana, first off,
从现在开始 你只能跟我说话
from now on, you only talk to me.
是我们
Us.
你应该很快就能出去了
You should be out real quick.
他们根本无法对你建立实际案件 他们自己也清楚
I mean, they don't have a case against you, and they know it.
他们手里确实有那个视频
Well, they do have that video.
而且他们可能从储物柜里拿到了那个包...
And they might have gotten the bag from the locker...
但是你对包里的东西没有任何直接的了解
A bag whose contents you have zero firsthand knowledge of.
好 就当这是事实吧
Okay, okay. Let's say that's true.
我们还是需要讨论一下是谁告诉你那些储物柜的
We should still discuss who told you about those lockers.
那不重要 反正她不知道包里有什么
Immaterial. She doesn't know what was in the bag.
- 她没有明确那么说过 - 但她也没说过她知道
- Well, she hasn't exactly said. - She hadn't said she does.
因为我们还没听过她的说法
Because we haven't heard her side of the story.
我的天...你们俩能不能都闭嘴
Oh, my... can you both just shut up?
你说得对 不好意思
You're right. Excuse us.
我们都没有问过你的意愿 请讲
We haven't even asked what you want. Please, go ahead.
他们威胁说要抓我全家
They are threatening to go after my family.
所以这事只能算我头上
So none of this falls on anyone but me.
- 明白了 - 完全明白
- Understood. - Absolutely.
但是这可能需要你认罪
But that might require you to plead guilty,
而我们作为"法庭的官员"
and as officers of the court,
不能在你清白的情况下让你认罪
we can't let you do that if you're, in fact, innocent.
好吧
Okay.
那如果我知道包里有什么呢
Well, what if I do know what was in the bag?
如果我...
What if I...
搭档 我真的很抱歉
Oh, I'm... partner, I am so sorry.
非常非常抱歉
So, so sorry.
我的天啊
Ah! Oh, God.
这样吧 我们出去 走吧
You know what? Come on. Come on.
- 帮你收拾干净 - 什么情况啊你 戴维斯
- Let's go get that cleaned up, man. - Jesus Christ, Davis!
看样子会在裤子上留下痕迹
Yeah, that's gonna leave a mark.
跟个低温慢煮猪排似的
We've got a sous vide pork chop over here.
黛安娜 我相信我们暂时不用继续聊了
Diana, I believe we have enough for now.
把埃菲交代给萨克斯 相信我
莫奈来电
坏了
Oh, shit.
我得走了
I gotta dip.
也没人求你留下来
Ain't nobody asked you to stay.
行了 小美人儿
Okay, Nola Darling.
又不是没人来摇你的爱床了
Ain't nobody here to shake up your lovin' bed.
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
但是说真的 不用麻烦
No, but for real, though, it's all good.
我不需要你打电♥话♥来 嘘寒问暖
I don't need you calling and checking up on me,
问我过得怎么样之类的 都用不着
asking how I'm doing, none of that bullshit.
好 不过我还真得给你打电♥话♥
Yeah, well, actually, I do have to call you.
记得吗
Remember?
我们还在一起做生意
We're still in business together.
埃菲 你方便说话吗
Yo, Effie, could you talk?
你还在和那个瘦子来往
You still fucking with Slim Fit?
没有
No.
就几句话 生意上的事
Real quick. It's about business.
我今天不想处理感情上的事 好吗
I don't feel like dealing with this today, okay?
所以你能不能...
So maybe you just...
干吗 像个傻子一样躲在卫生间里吗
What? You mean hide in the bathroom like a simp?
凯恩 就三十秒
Cane, 30 seconds.
- 求你了 - 真是疯了
- Please. - This is crazy.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么事
Fuck do you want?
你想回来继续做生意 对吧
Well, you wanted back in the business, right?
我有活可以给你
I got a job for you.
有活
A job?
你把我当什么人啊 打工仔吗
Nigga, who am I, TaskRabbit?
我需要人手
Well, I need someone to
去领咖啡杯 把货发出去
pick up the cups and fill out these orders.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
这是街角混混的活计
That's a job for a corner boy.
街角现在有点棘手
Look, the Street's got some heat right now.
如果街角的人遇到麻烦 我们就得立刻
If the boys is hot, we gotta get 'em the fuck
把他们从华尔街撤回来 埃菲
off of Wall Street, Effie.
没错
It's true.
但还是 去你的
But still, fuck you.
你需要挣钱 我需要卖♥♥货
You gotta make money. I gotta move product.
我们就算合不来 也能合作
We don't got to like each other to work.
塔里克 如果要我做这个 我想要我自己的货
Tariq, I do this, I want my own product.
那好吧
All right, fine.
每周给你一个粉砖 你把这事搞定
One brick a week. Go take care of it.
莫奈: 你死哪去了 我们有正事要做
凯恩: 来了
不好意思 给你们带来了坏消息
Sorry to bring you out here for bad news,
我放手之后 生意进行得不太顺利
but when I stepped away, shit got sloppy.
不过现在我回来了 我会拨乱反正
But now I'm back, making things right.
首先 我们需要停业几天
First, we got to shut down our operations for a couple of days.
几天
A couple days?
你知道多少钱会...
You know how much m...
让她说完
Let her finish.
联调局在盯着我们
Look, the Feds are watching us.
到目前为止 这和你们还没有任何关系
As of right now, this ain't got shit to do with y'all.
他们还不知道我们在联手
They don't know we workin' together.
你们低调行事 等我结束这场调查
Y'all just lay low while I dead this investigation.
这事就永远查不到你们身上
This shit will never touch you.
你怎么结束调查
Dead the investigation how?
你们知道的越少越好
The less you know, the better off you'll be.
如果我们不知道细节
If we ain't in on this,
那我们就不停业 去他妈的吧
we ain't shutting down business. Fuck that!
嗨
你嘴巴干净点
You watch your mouth!
我们必须停业
Yes, we do.
我不能再看到任何家庭成员进监狱
I'm not losing any more family to prison!
听懂我的话了吗
知道了吧
All right?
没有什么好讨论的了 来吧 我们走
There's nothing more to discuss. Come on. Vamo. Let's go.
你知道戈多在哪吗
You know where Gordo is?
他一直不接我电♥话♥
He's not picking up any of my calls.
不知道
No, um...
我没有他的消息
No, I haven't heard from him.
小两口闹矛盾啦
Trouble in paradise, Romeo?
没有
No.
没有 都挺好的
No, we're all good.
你居然跑到我家来 搞什么
At my house, really?
跟我走走
Walk with me.
你♥他♥妈♥到这来干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
来看看我的"神探加杰特先生"啊 (动画片角色)
Just checking up on my little Inspector Gadget.
不是他 但是你懂的 他们长得确实挺像的
Not him, but, you know, they do sort of look alike.
- 柯克 - 好吧 听着
- KeKe? - Okay, look.
你今天不是没来吗
When you didn't show up today,
我和卢卡斯觉得我们应该来看看你
me and Lucas thought we should check in,
确保你没有过度反应
make sure you're not overreacting.
过度反应
Overreacting.
你们可是在偷别人的存款 毁掉他们的生活
You're stealing people's life savings and ruining their lives.
别说那么严重 他们都是有钱人 他们什么都不知道
Please! Those people are rich, clueless.
- 钱被偷了他们都不会在意 - 好 所以他们不会
- They'll never even miss it. - Okay, so they're not gonna miss
在乎他们的退休金
their retirement accounts,
养老金 什么都不在乎是吧 你跟我开玩笑呢
pensions, none of that? Are you kidding me?
布雷登 你可是个毒贩子
Brayden, you're a drug dealer.
你是靠卖♥♥毒品赚钱的
You sell people poison for a living.
小点声
Keep it down.
你现在情绪激动
Look, you're just in your feelings right now
只是因为我们客户的生活方式和你差不多
because our clients look and talk just like you.
但特哈达一家不是
Not the Tejadas.
没错 关于那个...
Yeah, about that...
莫奈·特哈达一早上都在给我打电♥话♥
Monet Tejada's been calling all morning,
非要和卢卡斯见一面
demanding to have a meeting with Lucas.
你知道我们不能这么露面的
You know we can't have that kind of exposure.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表