剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Yes, he is.
你是想说你和这件事有关吗
You saying you had something to do with that?
你知道和我没关系
You know I didn't.
我告诉过你 我不想和特哈达一家开战
I told you I didn't want a war with the Tejadas.
我告诉过你
I told you that!
可你甚至都没有为他的死感到难过
But you don't even seem to be grieving him.
伊夫林 你到底干嘛来了
Why the fuck are you here, Evelyn?
我以母亲的身份来找你
I'm coming to you as a mother.
我的戈多不见了
My Gordo is missing.
我不知道他是死是活
I don't know whether he's dead or alive,
还是在哪里需要我去救他
somewhere needing my help.
你能想象得到吗
Can you imagine that?
我不知道该跟你说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
够了 够了
Stop. Just stop.
暂时忘掉所谓的江湖规矩行吗
Forget the rules of this fucking game for one second.
如果是你的儿子呢
What if this was your son?
我只是想知道发生了什么事
I just wanna know what happened.
我只是... 你能帮帮我吗 - 听着...
I just... Can you help me? - Look...
我跟戈多没有矛盾
I had no beef with Gordo.
据我所知 他和德鲁挺好的
Last time I checked, him and Dru were good.
弗兰克的事 我宽恕了你 饶了你一命
I granted you grace for Frank.
但我发誓 你要是杀了我儿子
But I promise you will not get away
你休想逃脱惩罚
with taking my son from me.
"宽恕"
"Granted"?
"饶我一命"
"Grace"?
"逃脱惩罚"
"Get away"?
听起来是在威胁我呀 伊夫林
Sounds like a fucking threat to me, Evelyn.
我相信你不会想这么干的
And I'm sure you don't wanna do that.
伊夫林
Evelyn.
该死 他们知道德鲁杀了戈多
Fuck. They know Dru killed Gordo.
这是我们最不需要发生的事
That's the last fucking thing we need.
在找到你之前他们不会善罢甘休的
They're not gonna stop till they find you.
这是我惹的麻烦
This is my mess.
我会处理的
I'ma handle it.
我们得把他们除掉
We gotta take 'em out.
一个不留
All of them.
不管你做什么 确保别引火上身
Whatever you do, just make sure this doesn't come back on us.
我们... 我们现在遇到点棘手的事
Look, we just... we got heat on us right now, all right?
我们得暂时停止华尔街上的生意
We gotta stop the Wall Street operation for now.
不过我们其他的分销...
But our other distro...
什么鬼
What the fuck?
我们其他的分销网点都是安全的 好吗
Our other distros are solid, all right?
目前是
For now.
这不是你第一次失误了 塔里克
It is not your first misstep, Tariq.
混黑帮的公子哥儿
Ajebutter playing at gangster.
我不想你把我盯得太紧
Look, I don't want you at my neck.
我只是需要一些额外的时间 我保证会完成指标
I just need some extra time, and I promise the quota will be met.
我为什么要放弃
Why would I deny myself the pleasure
目睹诺玛杀掉你的乐趣呢
of watching Noma kill you?
我还希望她能慢一点 不赶时间
I'm hoping she makes it slow, really takes her time.
大哥 不管你需要什么
Listen, man, whatever it is that you need,
我都能给你搞定 好吗
I can get it for you, a'ight?
我保证
I promise.
我需要的只有诺玛能办到
What I need only Noma can get me.
你为什么这么确定
What makes you so sure?
你知道我的路子有多广
You know how of much of a resourceful motherfucker I am.
放开我
Let me go!
只有她的影响力 才能让我在尼日利亚的家人
Her influence is the only way my family in Nigeria
得到绿卡
can get green cards.
我为什么要背叛她来帮你呢
Why would I betray her to help you?
因为我知道那种急切地想见到家人的感觉
Because I know what it's like to want your family so fucking bad
你会不惜一切代价与他们团聚 对吧
that you'll do whatever it takes to get to them, all right?
如果我给你弄来了绿卡
Look, if I get you these green cards,
你能拖住诺玛给我赢得点时间吗
will you please stall Noma out for me?
你有七十二小时
You have 72 hours.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以这些绿卡就是帮你提高支持率的报酬了
So them green cards is payment for boosting your numbers.
对 对 是有提高
Yeah, yeah, the boost helped,
但偷袭俄♥国♥佬并没有帮我赢过安妮·王-韩
but the raid on the Russians didn't put me over AVH.
听起来是你自己的问题
Sounds like a you problem.
如果我和你的继续联♥系♥让我的竞选
Not if my continued association with you
处于危机状态 那就不是了
puts my campaign at risk.
嗯
Yeah.
我想要更多的分红
So I'm gonna need a bigger bite of the apple,
我的小兄弟 - 什么意思
my young brother. - What do you mean?
我每周给你五千大洋呢
I'm giving you five bands a week, come on.
塔里克 可你还是对我有所隐瞒啊
Yet you're still fucking holding out on me, Tariq.
拜托
Come on, man.
传言说 韦斯顿集团做事不干不净的
There's rumors that Weston Holdings is doing dirt.
你知道吗
You know anything about that?
他们可都是正派人
I mean, they on the up-and-up.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
坊间传言嘛
You know, you hear things here and there.
韦斯顿集团相当我金主
Look, man, the Westons wanna put me on a payroll,
在答应他们任何事之前
and I need to know what I'm working with
我得知道我打交道的都是什么人
before I can agree to anything.
你理解我目前的处境吗
Do you understand what I'm dealing with?
当然 - 好吧
Yeah. - Okay.
如果你知道什么的话 就他妈告诉我
Well, if you know something, then fucking tell me.
相信我 韦斯顿集团没问题的
Look, trust me, Weston Holdings is legit.
好吗
All right?
你到底给不给我弄这些绿卡
You gonna give me these green cards or what?
我来想想办法吧
I'll see what I can do.
谢谢
Thank you.
谎话连篇的家伙
Lying motherfucker.
你好
Hello?
嗨 哈珀 你终于接电♥话♥了... 谢谢
Hey, Harp, you finally answered... thank you.
宝贝 我知道你一直在躲着我
Listen, I know you've been avoiding me, babe,
拜托听我说完
but please just hear me out.
赫布 我告诉了瑞沙德你做的事
So I told Rashad about what you do, Herb,
他也做了一些调查
and he did some digging.
我在韦斯顿集团有个熟人
I have a contact at Weston Holdings
我认识他很长时间了
I've known for a long time.
那孩子像他父亲一样 是个十足的扯谎大王
The kid is a lying liar who lies just like his father.
我一眼就能看穿了
I can read him like a book.
现在他坚持说他们是正派人
Now, he insists they're on the up-and-up.
所以我直觉他们那里是有问题的
So I have a hunch there's something wrong there.
我想说你的直觉没错
I'd say you have good instincts.
我已经观察韦斯顿集团一段时间了
I've been watching Weston Holdings for a while now.
他们的账目对不上
The numbers just don't add up.
那他们怎么没有被证交会察觉到呢
Well, how have their activities gone unnoticed by the SEC?
强大的游说
Powerful lobbying.
说白了 我觉得他们是买♥♥通了对的人
Frankly, I'd say that they paid the right person
让他们视而不见
to look the other way.
比如该死的国会议员瑞克·斯威尼
Like Congressman Rick fucking Sweeney.
这就能解释为什么我写的那么多封信
That would explain why my many letters
都完全没有回复的原因了
have gone completely unanswered.
我有证据
Look, I have the evidence,
但没人会听我说的
and no one will listen to what I have to say.
现在可不会了
Until now.
有我为你撑腰 他们就得听
With me behind you, they'll have to listen.
议员 如果我没看出你的动机的话
I'd be a fool if I didn't
那我就是个傻瓜了
recognize your motivations here, Councilman.
你觉得这可能会给你的竞选增加胜算
You think this might be a winning issue for your campaign.
代表大众
Taking down Wall Street
绊倒华尔街就我的形象而言确实不错
on behalf of Main Street ain't a bad look,
但也是正确的选择
but it's also the right thing to do.
这可能会很危险 瑞沙德
This could be dangerous, Rashad.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure?
当然
Of course.
好吧
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表