剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
是因为我害怕这会影响到你出狱的事
I'm worried it'll fuck with your release.
我知道... 哥 我给搞砸了
I... I know, I know. I messed up, and I'm real sorry, bro.
如果你不总这么自作聪明
You know, things might work out better for you
事情可能
if you ain't always so sure
会朝更好的方向发展
you're the smartest motherfucker in the room.
亲爱的 吃饭吧 我太饿了
Ah babe, let's eat. I am starving.
愿意去梅尔巴餐厅吃奶酪通心粉吗
You want to give me your most gentle ego-preserving feedback
你可以温柔地回应我一下不
over a Melba's Mac and Cheese?
我刚看见你和卢卡斯·韦斯顿说话
I just saw you talking to Lucas Weston.
亲爱的 你知道安妮·王-韩说得对
Honey, you know AVH is right.
你会被那些人掣肘的
You're gonna be beholden to those people.
你说得对
You're right.
但我得先得到这份工作
But I gotta get the job first.
一获选 我就跟那帮幻想家说拜拜
And as soon as I do, I'll quit those seersucker motherfuckers
给所有人免费的医疗和有机花♥园♥
and give everyone free health care and an organic garden.
我保证
I promise.
宝贝 你这说辞可不行啊
You know, buttercup, you got to do better than that.
我没被你说服
I'm not convinced.
我能说服你嫁给我吗
Can I convince you to marry me?
拉沙德 别再提这个了
Oh, Rashad, not this again.
我就要提
Yes, this again.
- 我很认真 - 不
- I'm serious. - No!
我只是又一个你想赢得的东西
I'm just another thing you need to win...
溺爱的妻子
the doting wife.
你说的没错
Well, you're not wrong about that.
但我恰好很爱你
But also, I... happen to love you.
- 别说了 - 我确实爱你
- Stop it. - I do.
你让我记得
And you make me remember
当初为什么进入政界
why I got into all this in the first place.
你善解人意 才华横溢
I mean, you're thoughtful. You're brilliant.
你知道吗
You know what?
我准备直接取消和卢卡斯·韦斯顿的
I'm gonna go ahead and cancel that lunch meeting
午餐会议
between myself and Lucas Weston.
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
你开了个好头
That's a good start.
RSJ
RSJ.
塔里克 辩论的时候我没在里面看到你
I didn't see you inside the debate, Tariq.
我要跟你说点事
Listen, I have something I wanna speak to you about.
我不知道该怎么说 不过...
I'm not sure how I'ma say this, but...
韦斯顿集团是个庞氏骗局
Weston Holdings is a Ponzi scheme.
你知道这件事多久了
How long have you known about this?
- 我刚知道 - 好的
- I just found out. - Okay.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
我明天带你去证♥监♥会♥
I'll take you to the SEC tomorrow.
你把知道的上报 我们确保你不受牵连
You report what you know. We'll make sure you're not implicated.
不 不 不 不 你这么做
No, no, no, no. You do that,
你的投资一分钱也拿不回来
you don't get a penny back from what you've invested.
你是说我应该勒索卢卡斯·韦斯顿吗
Are you suggesting that I blackmail Lucas Weston?
我是说你不要让他抢你的钱
I'm suggesting that you don't let him fucking rob you.
等会
Hold the fuck up.
我光明正大做事 辛辛苦苦才达到今天的位置
I worked my ass off to get here by doing things the right way.
我本来要拒绝韦斯顿集团的
I was walking away from the Westons
你这个不可靠的货又把我拉回来
before your shady ass pulled me back in.
我把话说清楚
So let me be absolutely clear.
塔里克 我完蛋了 就因为你
I'm fucked, Tariq, because of you.
我之前并不知道这是个庞氏骗局
Look, I didn't know about the Ponzi scheme.
恕我直言 RSJ
And with all due respect, RSJ,
完蛋的不止你一个
you're not the only one that's fucked.
好吗 所以问题是
All right? So the question is,
你愿意为此做些什么
what are you willing to do about this?
目标在东北校门附近 准备上车
Target approaching her vehicle near northeast campus gate.
出发 目标开始行动了
Let's go. Target is on the move.
我们在跟踪
We're tailing.
莫拉莱斯刚刚提了货
Morales just made a pickup.
跟随到下一个位置
Following to the next location.
请求支援
Requesting backup.
- 嗨 - 你是对的
- Hey. - You were right.
跟着埃菲就能找到证据
Effie is leading us to everything we need.
太好了 真的太好了
Okay, uh, g-great. That-that's great.
事情进展很快 估计一天之内就能搞定
Things are gonna move fast, like within the day.
你确定你没问题吗
Are you sure you're okay with this?
嗯
Yeah.
好
Okay.
库珀 一定要小心
And, Cooper, just be careful.
德鲁
Dru?
嗨
Hey.
我猜就是你
Thought that was you.
埃弗 你好啊
What up, Ev?
我都不知道你也喜欢这个地方
I didn't know you liked this place too.
我本来是要告诉你我回来了的
I was gonna tell you I was in town.
可你没说啊
Oh, but no.
像我这样的黑皮
But a nigga like me ain't a good look
对你现在打造的同性恋明星人设没什么好处
for that gay celebrity shit you doing now.
德鲁 你知道...
Dru, you know...
不了 没事的
No, it's... it's fine.
没事 我懂
It's fine. I get it.
我做了选择 就像你
I made my choice, just like you did
选了穿条纹的白皮一样
with your white boy with stripes.
真的吗
Really?
- 埃弗 要不要我... - 不 等等
- Ev, do you want me to... - No, wait.
没事的 医生
This is fine, doc.
真的没事
It's fine.
我为你高兴
I'm happy for you.
你找了个好男人
Got yourself a good man.
德鲁 要不我们出去说吧
Dru, maybe we should go outside.
你丫的别碰我
Don't you fucking touch me!
你记不记得 你告诉过我
You remember how you telling me
我不知道我想要什么吗
that I didn't know what I wanted?
我现在想明白了
Well, I figured it out.
我爱上了一个人
I found someone for me.
不过不重要了 因为后来
But never the fuck mind, because that shit got
事情发展的太过操蛋...
so fucking fucked up that...
操蛋到你都理解不了的程度
that you-you wouldn't possibly understand.
现在...他走了
So now he's... now he's gone.
而且 而且...
And... and-and-and-and-and-
我什么都没有了
and I-I got nothing.
我一无所有 孑然一身
I got nothing... nothing!
你什么都有 而我什么都没有
You got everything, and I got nothing.
- 没事的 – 为什么...
- It's okay. - Right? How does that...
为什么会这样
how does that fucking work?
- 好了 – 一无所有了该怎么办…
- Okay. - How do you get nothing...
一切都会好起来的
It's all gonna be okay.
妈的
Shit!
- 他妈的 - 站住
- Fuck. - Stop!
抓住她 别跑
Grab her! Stop running!
这边 这边
Right here. Right here.
放轻松 放轻松
Easy. Take it easy.
我的肩膀
My fucking shoulder!
好了大家 开始行动
All right guys, let's hit it.
跟在我后面
On my six!
- 行动 – 往里走 走 走
- Move up. - Move, move, move.
是阴性
It's negative.
这是糖
It's fucking sugar.
他说放她走
He said let her go.
你听见了吧 放我走
You fucking heard him! Let me go!
放开我
Fuck off of me!
塔里克: 搞定
莫奈: 我们没事了
妈 看一下这个
Ma, take a look at this.
我爱上了一个人
I found someone for me.
不过不重要了 因为后来
But never the fuck mind, 'cause that shit got
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表