剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
权欲宇宙
幽灵 前情回顾
Previously on Ghost...
你真的准备好
Are you really ready
在斯坦斯菲尔德开始严格的学习生活了吗
for the academic rigors of Stansfield?
是的 夫人 我准备好了
Yes, ma'am. I believe so.
以西结·克罗斯 听说过吗
Ezekiel Cross. Have you heard of him?
如果齐克不打球了 你就没法留下了
Zeke doesn't play, you don't stay.
这是我哥们塔里克 来点热情
This my boy Tariq. Show him some love.
你的妈妈是莫奈 你的爸爸是...
Your mum is Monet, and your father is...
洛伦佐·特加达
Lorenzo Tejada.
你家兄弟姊妹有多少人
How many of you are there?
只有我们三个 我 凯恩 和德鲁
Just the three of us. It's me, Cane, and Dru.
我不知道你母亲会怎么样
I don't know what's gonna happen to your mum.
她刚解雇了我
She just fired me.
塔里克 没有我 你母亲会有很多麻烦
Without me, Tariq, your mum is in a lot of trouble.
你要赶紧给她找个好律师
You're gonna need to get her a good attorney fast...
一个不需要知道真♥相♥也能胜诉的律师
someone who doesn't need the truth to win.
戴维斯·麦克莱恩 我妈妈在受审中
Davis MacLean, my mother's on trial
罪名是杀了我爸爸 我想请你做辩护律师
for killing my father, and I want to hire you.
五十万 现金 预先收费
Five hundred K, liquid, up front.
我们能在这里赚翻
We could make a killing here.
我只需要一个供货商
All I need is a supplier.
咱们怎么知道谁想嗑药
How do we know who wants drugs
谁想真的辅♥导♥呢
and who actually wants tutoring?
想嗑药的
See, the people that want drugs,
都选高价课程
they'll order the premium package.
每次订购 都会得到一份真实的学习指导
Each order will come with a real study guide
用来隐藏咱们的真实目的
so we can cover our base.
你会被释放 远离这场混战
You will be released out of this shitshow
进入♥联♥邦证人保护计划
and into Federal Witness Protection.
我需要全家都受证人保护
I need Witness Protection for my whole family.
鉴于你联邦检察官的辉煌生涯结束了
So what are you gonna do now that your illustrious career
你现在有什么打算
as U.S. Attorney is over?
你为什么在乎
Why do you care?
不如来为我工作
Why don't you come work for me?
既然我出了牢房♥ 我就要重整家庭
Now that I'm out, I'm putting my family back together.
汤米刚才想杀我
Tommy just tried to kill me.
咱们接上亚斯 赶紧他妈离开这里
We got to get Yas and get the hell out of here.
我能弄点钱出来 行吗
I can get us some money, all right?
稍微等一下
I just need a little bit of time.
这里有我的号♥码
My number's in here.
一旦有事 打给我
All right, if anything happens, use it.
今天有人想杀我
Somebody tried to kill me today.
塔里克 你现在怎样
Tariq, are you okay?
我很好 我逃出来了
I'm good. I got away.
罪犯是不会来我们学校的
Criminals don't attend our school.
事实是 一个技术娴熟的杀手
The fact is that a gangbanger was murdered
谋杀了一名黑帮成员 还将之伪装成一场意外
by a killer skilled enough to make it look like an accident.
齐克·克罗斯 能拍张照吗
Zeke Cross. Can I get a picture?
你要我做什么
What you need me to do?
除掉瓜浦
Body them Guaps.
凯恩现下正在料理GTG
Cane is out taking care of G.T.G. right now.
那就算是凯恩
That'll be the last thing
为这个家族做的最后一件事吧
Cane does for this family.
你要我做什么都行
Look, man, I-I'll do whatever you need.
所有东西都要分我一半
I want half of everything.
妈 好像是里科来送货了
Ma, I think that's Rico with the drop.
趴下
Get down!
别去 德鲁
No, Dru!
德鲁
Dru!
莫奈真没看错你 你确实蠢
Monet's right about you. You are stupid.
凯恩 我说过 如果你做出
Cane, I told you if you did something
不利于家庭的事 我会亲手宰了你
against the family, I will put you down myself.
拉米雷斯那个死人跟我们又不是一家子
Ramirez wasn't even fuckin' blood.
死人
Past tense?
我知道你脱不了干系 塔里克
I know you're involved, Tariq.
我知道你一直在贩毒
I know you've been selling drugs.
我想以你作为我下一部小说的主要素材
I'd like to use you as basis for my next novel.
课程纠错
家教服务
下载
你想写一本关于我的书
You want to write a book about me?
塔里克 我可以给你钱
I can get you money, Tariq.
感谢你愿意与我会面 雷诺兹教授
Thanks for meeting me, Professor Reynolds.
抱歉 我不能被看到在校园里
I'm sorry. I couldn't be seen handing a bunch of money
我们得走了 你拿到钱了吗
塔里克: 现在就去拿
跟一个学生金钱交易
to a student on campus.
我就知道你是个告密者
I knew you was a snitch.
我们得先想办法搞定这厮
We got to do something about this nigga.
他太了解我们了
He knows too much about us.
塔里克 你到底想干什么
Tariq, what the hell you doing, man?
我们就用拉米雷兹的枪 将残局一次性解决
We use Ramirez's gun, we tie up all the loose ends.
不能让你写那本书
Can't let you write that book.
你们还准备跑吗
Y'all still planning to run?
妈妈要走了
Ma's going.
你不用再担心她了
You don't got to worry about her no more.
里克 你怎么才来啊
'Riq. What took you so long?
我们得到消息 又有人威胁到了你的生命
We just got a tip about another threat on your life.
我们现在要带你立刻离开 - 不 放开我
We're moving you out now. - No! Let me go.
我就该在有机会的时候杀了塔莎
I should've popped Tasha when I had the chance.
谁跟你一起瞎混呐 居然有胆量
Who the fuck's riding with you that got the balls
朝我举枪
to pull a strap on me?
你真的杀了你♥爸♥爸
So you really did kill your father.
他虽然已经不在了
He might not be here no more,
不过 幽灵永不亡
but ghosts never die.
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克之墓
权欲第二章 幽灵 第二季第01集
等等 拜托 拜托...
Wait, please, please.
你不会杀人的 塔里克 你不会杀人的
You're not a killer, Tariq. You're not a killer.
求你打911 拜托
Please call 911. Please.
塔里克
Tariq.
求你了 塔里克
Please, Tariq.
你不必这么做的 求你了
You don't have to do this. Please!
你要是动了手 就再也回不了头了
If you do this shit, you can never go back.
贾巴里
我同意 但你要付笔定钱
没能凑齐全款 不过我已经尽力了
塔莎: 宝贝注意安全 爱你
贾巴里:没能凑齐全款...
删除短♥信♥
确认 取消
塔莎: 宝贝注意安全 爱你
塔莎
我们得走了 你拿到钱了吗
现在就去拿
宝贝注意安全 爱你
救命
Aah! Help!
救命
Please help!
亚斯明 你没事吧 - 有事啊 快点帮忙
Yas, you okay? - No. Please hurry!
亚斯明
Yas!
操
Shit.
亚斯明 你要小心点啊
Yas, you got to be careful.
靠 亚斯明 你没事吧
Shit. Yas, you okay?
你怎么知道要这么做的
How'd you know to do that?
我有你这么大的时候 妈教过我和雷娜
When I was your age, Ma taught me and Raina.
对不起 里克 我就是想做顿早餐
I'm so sorry, 'Riq. I was trying to make breakfast.
没关系
It's all right.
反正这活也不该你一个人做的
You shouldn't be doing this by yourself anyway.
什么情况
What the hell?
怎么...
Wha... uh...
不是吧 小丫头
Really, little girl?
你... 你不吵醒所有邻居你就不罢休是吧
You... you had to wake up the whole neighborhood?
姥姥 对不起
I'm sorry, Big Mama.
外婆
I mean, Grandma,
我觉得亚斯明还这么小
I don't think Yasmine is old enough
不能给她自己做早餐的吧
to be making breakfast for herself anyway.
又不是她一个人的 这是咱俩的早餐
It's not just for her. It's for both of us.
我有她这么大的时候就做饭了 你们妈妈也是
I was cookin' when I was her age, and so was your mama.
我的天 你看看
Oh, Lord. You see?
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表