剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
事情发展的太过操蛋...
so fucking fucked up that...
操蛋到你都理解不了的程度
that you-you wouldn't possibly understand.
现在...他...
And now he's...
他走了 而且...
now he's gone and...
而且我...
and-and-and-and-and I...
我什么都没有了
I got nothing.
这是谁的男人
这个视频网上都传疯了
This shit has gone viral.
他跟我们说一切都好
He told us everything was good.
戈多还是没消息
And still nothing from Gordo.
我们得再和德鲁谈谈
We need to have another conversation with Dru.
德鲁在哪
Where's Dru?
他是你儿子
That's your son.
赶快速战速决
Let's get this shit over with.
好吧 联调局已经知道我们知道他们的行动了
All right. Well, with the Feds knowing that we're on to them,
所以他们得重组 这样我们就多了些时间
they've got to regroup. So that buys us some more time.
这算什么
What's this?
瘦黑鬼大♥师♥班教学如何打败组织犯罪案
Skinny nigga Masterclass on how to beat a RICO?
- 凯恩 闭嘴 - 这厮总是说些
- Cane, shut up. - Nigga always saying
- 蠢话... - 塔里克
- some dumb shit. - So, Tariq...
你是要去弄死萨克斯
you gonna go after your man Saxe,
还是要跟劳伦那次一样
or you gonna pull a Lauren
开车把这个泄密的送出城
and chauffeur his snitch ass out of town?
因为那厮必须死
Because the nigga got to get dead.
我会处理的 好吗
Listen, I'll take care of it, all right?
现在我们必须为华尔街弄一个新分销商
Right now, we've got to worry about getting a new distro
不然诺玛就会开始
for Wall Street before Noma starts asking us
质问我们了
more fucking questions.
谁来了
Fuck is this?
我知道你们做了什么 我知道你们为什么这么做
I know what y'all did, and I know why y'all did it.
我不懂你们为什么
I don't understand why you all had to leave me
- 瞒着我 - 是这样的 埃菲
- in the dark about it. - A'ight, look, Effie.
我们需要有人在外面接应 而且你没被怀疑
We needed someone on the outside, and you weren't at risk.
你说得有道理
Well, you got a point.
我们不该瞒着你 但我们现在就在这里
We shouldn't have left you in the dark, but we here now.
都没事了
It's all good.
换做是我也会这么做的
I'da did the same shit to any one of y'all.
你来吗
Are you coming?
享受你接下来的Ted演讲吧 妈妈
Enjoy the rest of your Ted Talk, Ma.
你知道这事
You knew about that?
我不在乎谁和谁上♥床♥了
Look, I don't give a shit about who's fucking who.
我们需要谈谈韦斯顿集团的事
We need to talk about Weston Holdings.
我一点也不相信那个长得像圣伯纳德的人
I don't trust that St. Bernard-looking motherfucker for shit.
星期一我要一张全额的银行支票
And I want a cashier's check of my full amount on Monday.
全额的 塔里克
Every penny, Tariq.
出去吧
Let yourself out.
怎么了 里克
Yo, what up, Riq?
我们没时间了
Yo, we running out of time.
我们今天就做吧
We got to do this shit today.
糖 许多磅的糖
Sugar, pounds and pounds of it.
他们检查得彻底吗
Did they check everywhere?
他们知道我们要来 库珀
They knew we were coming, Cooper,
- 意味着他们知道你了 - 不
- which means they knew about you. - No.
不
No.
黛安娜·特哈达不可能怀疑我
Fuck, there's no way Diana Tejada suspected me.
一定有别的原因
There has to be another explanation.
- 我有一个 - 很好 是什么
- I have one. - Good. What is it?
你为他们做事 你设计了这一切
You're working for them, and you set up
就为了毁掉我
this whole thing to burn me.
毁掉你
Burn you?
詹妮 我才是刚刚被毁掉的人
Jenny, I'm the one who just got fucking burned here
就因为你的团队的疏忽
because of your team's sloppy work.
我的团队是根据你给的情报行动的
My team acted off the intelligence that you gave them!
如果他们做得对 塔里克和他的连环杀手同伙
And if they did it right, Tariq and his serial killer associates
现在就在监狱里了
would be behind bars right now,
而不是躲在暗处伺机杀掉我
not waiting around the next fucking corner to kill me.
我告诉过你黛安娜很聪明
I told you Diana was smart.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我现在性命堪忧
I have a target on my back,
你就只会说 我早告诉你了
and all you can say is, "I told you so"?
这对我也有影响
This affects me too.
我把一切都压在这次调查上
I banked everything on this investigation,
现在弄出了这么个烂摊子
and now I have shit all over me.
抱歉 我现在不能为你寻求保护
I'm sorry, but I can't ask for protection for you now.
你知道吗...
You know...
詹妮 有那么一段时间
You know Jenny, for a while there...
喜欢你是一件很美好的事
it felt good to like you,
我真的很想在你身边
to actually want to be with you.
但你永远不会知道这是什么感觉
But you will never know what that feels like
因为你只在乎
because the only thing
你自己的糟糕的野心
you're loyal to is your own fucked-up ambition,
这将是个孤独痛苦的人生
and that is a lonely, miserable life,
不过和你很相配
but it suits you.
干♥你♥ 萨克斯
Fuck you, Saxe.
不会有机会了 詹妮
Never again, Jenny.
不会有机会了
Never again.
塔里克 我是萨克斯
Tariq, it's Saxe.
听着
Listen.
我知道塔莎和亚斯在哪 如果我死了
I know where Tasha and Yas are, and if I die,
那这信息也没了
that information does too.
让你的手下住手 还有...
So call off your dogs and...
西奥 西奥 听着
Theo... Theo... listen.
我保证这些事不会影响你和你的释放
I promise none of this affects you or your release.
闭上臭嘴 开车
Shut the fuck up and drive.
萨克斯
语♥音♥留言
我要参加晚餐会议了
Well, I have a dinner meeting to get to,
不过对于我的有限责任合伙人 还有年轻人
but I can always make time for my favorite limited partner...
我总会挤出时间的
and the youth!
很高兴你带上了他们
So glad you brought them.
闭上嘴吧 卢卡斯
Shut the fuck up, Lucas.
我这辈子从没见过这么没有诚信的人
I've never met a man with so little integrity in my life.
抱歉 为什么这么说我
Whoa, sorry. Wh-where is this coming from?
卢卡斯 我知道你家公♥司♥是庞氏骗局
I know it's a Ponzi, Lucas.
RSJ 我很抱歉
RSJ, I am so sorry
让你卷入了
that you have found yourself
一场家庭争吵
in the middle of a family squabble.
不过 这是我那个
But that is a lie
操蛋的贩毒侄子
that my drug dealing...
编造出来的谎言 他就是想掩盖...
fuck-up nephew is telling to cover...
闭嘴
Stop talking!
今晚我会上报给证券交易委员会
I'll call the SEC tonight.
或者 我们用另一个方式解决
Or we can handle it another way,
我什么都不说
and I keep my mouth shut.
作为交换 你把我的投资 还有塔里克的信托基金
In exchange, you return every dollar of my investment
全部还给我们
and Tariq's trust fund.
还有另一个 RSJ
And, uh, the other thing, RSJ...
还有特哈达家的钱
And the Tejada money.
你这个忘恩负义 自以为是的小混♥蛋♥
You ungrateful, entitled little...
还有你
And you!
你以为这里是你的街角小江湖是吧
Guess you think this is the hood.
你猜怎么着 并不是
Guess what? It is not.
这位哥 整个世界都是江湖 好吗
My nigga, this whole world is the hood, all right?
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
- 你会后悔的 - 卢卡斯 你丫的冷静一点
- You're gonna regret this. - Calm the fuck down, Lucas.
如果你要对付塔里克和布雷登
And if you do anything against Tariq or Brayden,
那我在收到所有钱之后 我会立即给证券交易委员会的朋友
I'll leave an anonymous tip with my friends at the commission
留一条匿名的线索
the second I receive all my money.
我想我们当下必须要和平相处
I guess we're all gonna have to get along now.
我们是一个整体
We're all in this together.
我跟你可不是一伙的
I'm not in anything with you,
但是我不能否认 我发现我自己就像
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表