剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
快点 走了走了
Come on, man, let's go.
我马上就到 马上就到
I'll be right there. I'll be right there.
马上就到 马上就到
Be right there. I'll be right there!
你怎么样 - 还好
How you doin'? - Yeah, I'm all right, man.
你没事吧 - 看 我没事 没事的
You all right? - See, I'm good. I'm good.
好吧
Shit. Okay.
好
Okay, shh.
挺好
Good enough.
得包扎一下 以免感染
Just gotta wrap it to make sure it doesn't get infected.
只是擦伤 算你走运
You're lucky you only got grazed.
我的肾上腺素飙升
My adrenaline was pumping so hard,
我都不知道自己中枪了
I didn't even know I was hit.
真的假的
Ah, for real?
我去 有个人跑掉了
Damn, and one of them got away.
你觉得他会回来找你吗
You think he's coming back for you?
你刚才那一出 吓得他狼狈逃命
With the way you had him running for his life,
他不会想被人打死的
no, he don't want that smoke.
我还以为我们不会这么做
I thought we weren't doing this.
你想停下来吗
You want to stop?
为什么把德鲁和戈多叫来
What made you bring Dru and Gordo?
我只是想 要是我发现有外来人在我的地盘落了单
I just thought about how I would get an out-of-towner
我会怎么对付他
if I caught them lagging in my hood.
现在有足够的钱交给诺玛
Now we got enough money to pay Noma,
我们可以给这些枪另找买♥♥家了
and we can find another buyer for these guns.
她永远不需要知道这些事
She never has to know about it.
纯利润归你了
100% profit for you.
不 是归我们
Nah, man, for us.
在车边那一刻
That moment by the truck...
如果不是你冲出来 把我推到一边
if you didn't step up, push me out the way,
我现在就翘辫子了
I'd be dead right now.
凯恩 无论我们之间发生了什么
No matter what happens between us, Cane,
你依旧是我的长子
you still my firstborn son.
你知道我的立场
You know where I stand with that.
我会不惜一切代价 保护我的家人
I will do anything to protect my family, period,
无论他们是对是错
when they're right or when they're wrong.
赴汤蹈火 在所不辞
I ride for them.
就这么简单
It's that simple.
家庭至上 是吧
Family first, huh?
我错待你了
My bad how I did you.
好 我们之间没事了
A'ight, we're good.
我会替你保守秘密
Your secret is safe with me.
等等 你... 你怎么来了 别
Wait, what are... What are you doing here? No.
911 救命 有人闯进了我家
911, please, someone just broke into my house.
救命
Please.
我去 好吧
Oh, f... all right, okay.
别这么做 我可是警♥察♥
Look, don't do this. I'm a fucking cop.
你逃不掉的
There's no way you get away with this.
多谢你的建议 不过我想碰碰运气
Thanks for the advice, but I'ma take my chances.
替我跟贱♥人♥卡丽问个好
You tell that bitch Carrie I said what up.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
妈 你说你的计划是让他被捕啊
Ma, you said the plan was just to get him arrested.
你说你想帮家里人的
You said you wanted to help the family.
没错 可我要是知道帮忙意味着
Okay, but if I knew helping meant
变成谋杀犯的帮凶 我绝逼拒绝啊
becoming an accomplice to murder, I would have said fuck no!
所以我才没说明白
That's why I ain't tell your ass the whole fucking story.
别逼逼了 打我
Now shut up and hit me.
什么 - 等条子过来的时候
What? - When 12 shows up,
你跟他们说 他闯进来
you tell 'em he broke in the house,
我想阻止他 他袭击了我
I tried to stop him, he attacked me,
然后我就开枪了 正当防卫
and I popped him, self-defense.
动手啊
Do it!
那就不多说了
Say less.
妈 你没事吧 - 去把门锁弄坏
Ma, you okay? - Go jimmy the lock on the door.
必须弄得像非法闯入的样子
It needs to look like a break-in.
去啊 - 好
Go! - Okay.
操
Oh, shit.
我报了警 可他向我冲了过来
I called 911, but he kept coming towards me.
谢天谢地我妈也在
Thank God my mom was there.
我妈吸引到了他的注意力
She was able to get his attention,
我妈就在这时候被他打了
but that's when he punched her.
我妈摔倒了
She kind of fell back, and I guess
我猜这刚好有了朝他开枪的距离
that's what gave her the distance to shoot him.
我吓坏了
I was so scared.
我想帮忙来着 可我僵住了
I wanted to help, but I froze up.
我妈开枪也是迫不得已 他不会停手的
She had to shoot him. He wasn't gonna stop.
我们需要你做一份正式声明
We're gonna need you to make a formal statement.
我能和我的委托人说句话吗
May I have a word with my client?
也许还要去趟警局
And come down to the station, possibly.
特哈达女士 我无法想象您今晚经受了多重的创伤
Ms. Tejada, I can only imagine the trauma you've seen tonight.
您还好吗
Are you okay?
你丫的疯啦
Are you fucking insane?
我们不是这么计划的
This is not what we planned.
我必须保护自己 保护我的家人
I had to defend myself and protect my family.
呵 你麻烦大了
Yeah, well, you got into some deep shit.
惠特曼做的事都是错的
Whitman was all the way in the wrong,
所以你应该能打赢这个案子
so you should be able to beat the case.
我知道 这叫正当防卫
I know. It's called self-defense.
你这个坏女人啊
You're a bad bitch.
你有东西要给我吗
Look, you got something for me?
确实有 是警方档案
As a matter of fact, police file... no,
你儿子案件的警方档案
police file from your boy's apartment.
过会子再给你
You'll get this after.
他们要带你去警局
They're taking you into the precinct
进行进一步询问 黛安娜也要去
for more questions... Diana too.
他们会把你们分开询问
They'll keep you separated.
我来之前一个字都不能说 明白吗
Not a word till I get there, okay?
我叫萨克斯来给黛安娜当律师
I'll call Saxe for Diana.
你们的故事一致 今晚就能回家了
Your stories line up, you'll be home tonight.
怎么就不一致了 赶紧的吧
Why wouldn't they? Let's get this over with.
你签下了那个亿万富翁 RSJ
You signed RSJ, the billionaire?
里克 你签下的
'Riq, you did that?
嗯 我签的
Yep, I did that shit.
塔里克 太棒了
Tariq, that's amazing.
那人其实还挺酷的
You know, the nigga's actually pretty cool.
我在想
Hey, I was thinking,
我们之前说的
you know, what we was talking about earlier,
如果我拿到了信托基金 能养活我妈妈和妹妹的话
if I get my trust fund and shit set up with my mom and sister,
那我可能就能过上
then I could probably have a life
远离毒品生意的生活了
outside of this drug game shit.
我在想 也许我可以
You know, I was thinking maybe I could,
去加州 和你一起去上斯坦福
you know, pull up to Cali, and kick it with you at Stanford.
我很乐意
I'd like that.
真的吗
For real?
我也是
Me too.
你之前想跟我说什么来着
Um, what was it that you had to talk to me about?
我忘了
I forgot.
说真的 我愿意把我所有的短裤都留给你
For real, I'd leave all my shorties for you.
走开
Beat it.
埃菲: 我没法告诉塔里克 我需要你帮我保守这个秘密
埃菲: 从来没有人像塔里克对我这么好过 别毁了这一切
至埃菲: 别担心 一切有我
埃菲: 真的吗
凯恩: 嗯 有我呢
长官
Ma'am.
杨探员 我们的线人呢
Agent Young, where's our CI?
他被送去医院了 情况危急
He was transported out. He's in critical condition.
时而清醒 时而昏迷
In and out of consciousness.
他背部中枪 子弹射入脊柱
He was shot in the back, and the bullet traveled to his spine.
等他能开口了 我就得审问他
Okay, I need to question him as soon as he's able.
收到
Copy that.
你还站着干什么 干活去啊
Why you still standing here? Get to work.
早啊 妈 感觉怎么样
Morning, Ma. How you feeling?
宝贝 我很好
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表