剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
让他在外面呆着吧
Let him stay outside.
而且 他没必要听到我们要谈论的事情
Besides, he doesn't need to hear what I'm about to say.
我要合作
I want a partnership.
和你合作有什么好处呢
And what do I get out of this partnership?
你一直想要的东西
What you've always wanted.
太快了
It's too soon.
你家人不会同意的
Your family wouldn't like that.
所以他们现在不在这里
That's why they're not in this room right now.
洛伦佐被关进去之后
Look, when Lorenzo was locked up,
是我把生意维持着
I held the business down,
他出来之后 却把我踢出局
and when he got out, he pushed me out.
实话说 现在他死了 我并不是很伤心
So to be honest, I'm not exactly grieving his loss right now.
那是他自己的过失
That's his mistake.
莫 你一直是团队军师 我们都知道
You were always the brains, Mo, we all know that.
所以你现在知道能从咱们的合作得到什么了吧
So now you know what you're getting out of this partnership.
我的生意 我的头脑
My business, my mind...
还有我这个人
and the rest of me.
我等你这句话等了很多年了
I've been waiting for you to say that for years.
外头怎么回事
What the fuck?
操
Fuck!
你个两面三刀的贱♥人♥
You two-faced bitch.
我来了 我来了
I got you. I got you.
德鲁应该收到我的信♥号♥♥再动手的
Dru was supposed to wait for my signal.
我知道 这帮小子差点打中我
I know, them niggas almost had a drop on me though.
你还好吗 - 还行 宝贝
You good? - Yeah, baby.
幸好你及时赶到
I'm glad you came.
我就知道你靠得住 你去瞧瞧德鲁
I knew I can always depend on you. Now go check on Dru.
他们好像知道洛伦佐不是俄♥国♥佬杀的了 我们谈谈
妈
Ma!
德鲁 什么情况 - 又有辆车停下来了
The fuck, Dru? - Another car pulled up.
我只能赶快行动
I had to act fast.
那人是来见凯的
He was coming in to see Kai.
我不想听你的借口 把尸体处理掉
I don't want to hear your excuses. Clean up this body.
好
All right.
那是什么
What the fuck was that?
他们好像知道洛伦佐不是俄♥国♥佬杀的了 我们谈谈
什么时候见
怎么了- 他的短♥信♥
What? - His texts...
他杀了爸爸
He killed Papi.
让我看看
Let me see that.
凯没胆子一个人干掉洛伦佐
Kai was too chicken shit to go against Lorenzo on his own.
他和别人联手了
He was working with someone.
会会和他发消息的人
Set up a meet with whoever he was texting
把这崽子干掉
and take this fucker out.
这件事你们俩一起办
I need you both there to
为了我们家 一定要把这事处理好
make sure this shit is handled for our family.
我们会处理好的
Yeah, we'll take care of it.
我们所有贷款项目现在都满额了
All of our loan programs are currently at capacity.
我很抱歉
Well, I'm so sorry.
这一切更像是一种调整
This has all kind of been
出乎了我的预料
more of an adjustment than I thought it would be.
拜托 我只需要多一点时间
Please, I just need a bit more time
来凑齐我的学费
to get my tuition payment together.
让我看看你的档案
Let me pull up your file.
事实上 系统显示
Well, actually, this says
本学期的学费你已经付清了
that your account is paid through the end of the term.
我把你的档案打印出来
You know, let me make a hard copy of your file,
方便你记录
just for your records.
至凯恩: 去你的 我说过不要你施舍
凯恩: 不用客气
跟我结了仇 还敢过来
Pretty ballsy for you to come here
胆子不小啊
after everything you've done.
我给你带了一份见面礼
I brought you a piece offering.
我喜欢这份诚意
I appreciate the gesture,
不过你为什么杀了昔日盟友
but why kill your old ally?
凯把我们都耍了
Kai played us both.
他杀了洛伦佐 然后嫁祸于你
He set up Lorenzo's murder, then framed you,
希望我们因此自相残杀
hoping we'd take each other down.
他才不是什么盟友
He was no ally.
而且 他有口臭
Plus, his fucking breath stink.
既然我们共同的敌人死了 那我们能休战了吗
Now that our mutual enemy is dead, do we have a truce?
兄弟 这声音在我耳朵里犹如天籁
Today, that sound is like music to my ears, bruh.
我们做到了
We did it.
你自♥由♥了
You're a free man.
嗯 你是对的
Yeah, you're right.
治疗还没开始 你还是别喝了
Better to not compromise your treatment before it starts.
这么着
I'll tell you what.
我替咱俩喝一个
I'll have one for both of us.
你出来之后一个字都没说过
You haven't said a word since you got out.
我知道这有些让人不知所措
Look, I know it feels overwhelming,
不过你会适应的 我保证
but you'll get used to it, I promise.
以我回答那些问题的方式
No chance in hell I was getting parole
是绝对没法获得假释的
the way I answered those questions.
戴维斯 你做了什么手脚
You did something, Davis.
最重要的是你出来了 不是吗
The most important thing is you out, right?
我替你抵罪
I took the fall for you
是因为你会出人头地
because you was gonna be somebody.
现在 你会进监狱的
Now your ass could go to prison.
你是说
So what you're saying is
我就该放任你死在里面吗
I should have just let you die in there?
如果你因此进了局子
If you go in for this,
那我这么多年牢不就白做了
then my time was for nothing.
我的人生一毛不值
My life didn't mean shit.
好吧 别... - 把酒喝完
Okay, come on... - Finish your beer.
然后把我送去治疗中心
Then drop me off at the treatment facility.
之后 就别来看我了
After that, don't bother visiting.
杨探员 干得漂亮
Good work, Agent Young.
你给我们带来了第一个大突破
You just got us our first big break.
我不过是偷了些垃圾
I just stole some trash.
这将帮助我们
Which will help us take
把街上的人类垃圾全部清除
some human trash off the streets for good.
你在韦斯顿集团发现的毒品包装
The packaging for the drugs that you found at Weston Holdings
与我们在斯坦斯菲尔德楼顶以及牙买♥♥加大道兄弟帮
is a match for the drugs we found on the Stansfield rooftop
犯罪现场发现的毒品吻合
and the Jamaica Avenue boys crime scenes.
实验室分♥析♥显示这三个样本
Lab analyses show all three sources have
纯度完全相同
identical levels of purity.
也就是说特哈达的街道贩毒活动
Which means the Tejada street operation,
华尔街毒品贸易
the Wall Street drug trade,
和大学毒品渠道
and the university drug pipeline
都是相互关联的
are all connected.
看来组织犯罪案稳了
Sounds like a RICO to me.
还有一个好消息 我们的屋顶摄像头
More good news, someone else of interest
还拍到了一个相关人士
popped up on our rooftop cameras.
埃菲·莫拉莱斯
Effie Morales,
她是塔里克的女朋友
Tariq's girlfriend
也是谋杀劳伦·鲍尔温的头号♥嫌疑犯
and the prime suspect in the murder of Lauren Baldwin,
不过劳伦还活着 准备上庭作证
who is alive and well and ready to testify.
你这个狡猾的小狐狸
You sneaky bitch.
看来我们可以把证据交给梅迪纳了
I think we're ready to bring this to Medina.
劳伦 你还好吗 我很担心你
Lauren, are you all right? I was so worried.
是嘛 担心我还是担心你自己
Right. Worried about me or yourself?
当然都有
Both of us, of course.
好吧 我没有多少时间
Okay, look, I don't have much time.
他们要把我转移出安全屋
They're moving me out of the safe house.
妈的
Shit.
这意味着他们要继续调查你的案子
Then that means they're moving forward with your case.
我们需要聊一聊
Look, we need to talk.
你可以相信我 我有证据
I have proof that you can trust me.
什么证据
What is it?
我会当面给你看
I gotta show you in person.
塔里克 我没办法去
Tariq, I can't.
劳伦 你听好了
All right, listen, Lauren,
现在我俩的未来都岌岌可危 你明白吗
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表