剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
鬼魂前情提要
Previously on Ghost...
麦加死了
Mecca is dead.
他的毒品归我了
His drugs belong to me.
看来你们都没法让诺玛满意 所以我现在是你们的新老板了
It seems y'all can't keep Noma happy so I'm your new boss now.
不行 -你觉得
Nah. No. - Do you think
是莫奈找人杀了爸吗 -我跟她提起这事时
Monet had Papi killed? - When I brought it up to her,
她威胁要杀了我
she threatened to kill me.
难道她就不会把我们也杀了吗
What's stoppin' her from killin' us too?
昨晚我才知道萨克斯在跟联调局合作
I found out last night that Saxe is working with the feds.
抱歉 但我现在没法找人保护你
I'm sorry, but I can't ask for protection for you now.
塔里克 艾菲怎么办
Tariq, what about Effie?
我们分手了
We broke up.
艾菲·莫拉莱斯 你被捕了
Effie Morales, you are under arrest.
什么鬼 特么凭什么啊
What the fuck? What fucking for?
谋杀未遂
Attempted murder.
你说莫拉莱斯女士绑♥架♥了你
You stated that Ms. Morales kidnapped you
然后把你推进了冰冷的河水里
and pushed you into an icy river?
那是你让我说的
That is what you told me to say.
他们把你耍了 这事到此为止了
They played you. I'm pullin' the plug.
结束了
This is done.
朱尼尔 -妈
Junior. - Mom?
这个跟着信一起给你寄来的
This, uh, came for you in the mail.
是一个律师给你寄的 叫库珀·萨克斯
It's from that lawyer, Cooper Saxe.
是时候除掉莫奈了
It's time for Monet to go.
D 你现在想让我做什么
D, what are you asking me right now?
冲窗口开两枪 直接开走
Put two through the window and drive off.
我会跟德鲁和凯恩说看不到凶手长相
I'll tell Dru and Cane I never saw the killer's face.
你想杀死妈
You tried to kill our mother.
你差点连我都杀了 -安雅·科温顿
You almost killed me too. Anya Covington.
你女儿 我派人盯着她呢
Your daughter. I got people with eyes on her.
也许你飞得离太阳太近了 亲爱的
Perhaps you've flown too close to the sun, luv.
搞什么 艾菲
Yo, what the fuck did you do?
我跟诺玛说了 你想威胁她女儿
I told Noma that you were threatening her daughter.
贱♥人♥
This bitch.
我想干这事儿想很久了
Been wanting to do this for a long time.
我应该是干掉了一个
I think I took one of those fuckers out.
B 搞什么 你怎么知道的
Yo, B, what the fuck? How did you know?
奥比给我打的电♥话♥
Obi called me.
他说绿卡什么的
Something about green cards.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
不知道
Man, I don't know.
不过我们应该是刚发动了一场战争
I think we just started a fucking war though.
都说这是个繁华大都市
♪They say this is A big, rich town ♪
找却米目负方删取氐层
♪Ijust come from The poorest part ♪
明亮的灯光 城市生活我必须生存下去
♪Bright lights, city life I gotta make it ♪
这就是我的宿命
♪This is where it goes down ♪
我的路上布满荆棘
♪ I just happen To come up hard ♪
违法又如何 宝贝 我已成功在望
sLegal or illegal, baby I gotta make it ♪
凡事从来没有捷径
♪I never took A straight path nowhere ♪
生活充满了转折和坎坷
♪Life's full Of twists and turns ♪
我摸爬滚打 吃一堑 长一智
♪Bumps and bruises I live, I learn ♪
我来自车水马龙高楼林立的大城市
♪I'm from that city full of Yellow Cabs and skyscrapers ♪
这里没有钱 你寸步难行
♪It's hard to get a start In these parts without paper ♪
兄弟 我在地狱里长大
♪Homie, Igrew up in hell ♪
与天堂只有咫尺之隔
♪A block away from heaven ♪
街角贩毒马不停蹄
♪That corner every 15 minutes They moving seven ♪
白粉打包然后送走
♪Pure snow Bag it then watch it go ♪
左拥右抱这是职业的好处
♪Occupational options Get some blow or some hos ♪
遍地药丸 你学个说唱或者去抢
♪Shoot the ball or the strap Learn to rap or to jack ♪
那又怎样 去把敌人全都做掉
♪Fuck it, man, in the meantie Go ahead and pump a pack ♪
这就是我的邦德节奏
♪ This my regal royal flow My ♪ames Bond bounce ♪
我就是007 押韵都算计
♪ That 007 That's 62 on my count ♪
天生就是骗子 我满嘴胡言乱语
I'm a undercover liar I lie under the covers ♪
四目相对 跟她说我爱你
♪Look a bitch in the eyes and Tell her, "Baby, I love you"j
你是我的灵感 你是我的动力
♪"You're my inspiration You're my motivation"♪
是我无畏前行的勇气
♪"You're the reason that I'm Moving with no hesitation"♪
都说这是个繁华大都市
♪They say this is A big, rich town ♪
我却来自贫穷的最底层
♪Ijust come from The poorest part♪
明亮的灯光 城市生活
♪Bright lights, city life I gotta make it♪
我要出人头地就从这里开始
♪ This is where it goes down ♪
我的路上布满荆棘
♪ I just happen To come up hard ♪
违法又如何 宝贝 我已成功在望
♪Legal or illegal, baby I gotta make it ♪
他们跑了
They got away.
你们的无能会激怒诺玛
Your incompetence will anger Noma.
你的不忠让她顾不上恼火我们
That'll be overshadowed by your disloyalty.
我什么 -我知道绿卡的事了
My what? - I know about the green cards.
所以你才允许那孩子
That's why you allowed that kid- -
这特么是怎么回事 -他们让布雷登进来
What the fuck happened here? - They let Brayden in
结果这对乌木和象牙就跑了
and allowed Ebony and Ivory to get away.
草 这帮小崽子们真的惹毛我了
Fuck. These little shits are starting to annoy me.
我和杀手在一起
♪I'm hanging with killers ♪
什么都别理
sDon't respond to shit With Von...s
草
Fuck!
来 我帮你 -别特么碰我
Here. Let me help you. - Get the fuck off me!
我的枪去特么哪了
Where's my fuckin' gun at?
凯恩 你流的血好多
Cane, you're bleeding really bad.
塔里克朝我妈开枪这王八蛋死定了
This nigga Tariq shot my mom. The motherfucker's dead.
他说把我惹毛了
♪"He talking about me In Pissed Me Off"♪
我说没错 如果你有这感觉
♪And I'm like, "Yes"If you feel some type of way ♪
最好赶紧溜走 然后去复仇
♪You better slide And get revenge ♪
杀手兄弟 给我来个正面照片
♪ Killer man, switches on me AlI face shots ♪
我们改变牙科计划跑去开快车
♪We changing dental plans AlI fast cars ♪
想要酷 我们不会租货车
♪` Make it skrrt We don't do rental vans...s
我都特么不敢相信我们逃出来了
I cannot fucking believe we got away.
你有什么计划 -这帮王八蛋
So what's the plan? - These motherfuckers, man,
这帮王八蛋设计陷害了我 草
These motherfuckers set me up, man, Fuckl
诺玛 凯恩
Noma. Cane.
特么的德鲁还有黛安娜
Fucking Dru, Diana.
那个告密的贱♥人♥艾菲
That snake bitch Effie.
我现在知道了他们一心想的都是自己
And I know they're all lookin' out for their fuckin'selves.
嘿 你没听见我说话吗 塔里克
Hey, you're not hearing me, Riq.
我们得跑路了 好吗
We need somewhere to go, okay?
我计划好了要把我们弄出去
I planned this as far as getting us outta here.
好吧 可我没打算开战 B
Yeah, well, I hadn't planned for a fucking war, B.
所以呢 就这样了吗 我们玩儿完了
So what, that's it? We're fucked?
里克
Riq.
好了 我需要所有人都给我听清楚了
Listen. I need everyone to be crystal clear about this.
塔里克的事今天必须给我解决了
My Tariq problem gets solved today.
他知道我太多事了
He knows too much about me.
黛安娜 德鲁 你们应该知道他可以利用的弱点
Diana, Dru, you should know a weak point to exploit.
如果没有 想办法找出来 凯恩
If not, find one. Cane- -
听着女士 我不需要你给我打气 懂吗
Listen, lady, I don't need a fuckin' pep talk, okay?
同意
Agreed.
你特么需要的是医生
You need a fucking doctor.
很快会有人去你的豪华公♥寓♥
One will be at your penthouse shortly.
我需要他们那边有伤亡 而不是我这边
I need the casualties on their end, not mine.
我开车送他 -去吧
I'lI drive him. Do that.
之后我需要你也去街头找人
Afterwards, I want you out on the streets as well.
你跟塔里克有一腿对吧
You were fucking Tariq, right?
那好
Um...Then yeah,
你应该能找到他
you should be able to find him.
诺玛 我们母亲 -我知道你们担心莫奈
Noma, our mother- - - I know Monet is of concern,
但这才是你的首要任务
but this has to be your priority.
听懂了吗
Understood?
懂了
Understood.
这里藏了面包吗
Got some bread stashed in here?
如果能有面包那就更好了哈
I guess that's the next best thing.
嗯 我想好出路了
Yeah. I got a play for us.
说
I'm listening.
我说有人盯着诺玛的女儿安雅
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表