剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
我们必须把这个告密鬼做掉
We'll have to get to the snitch...
要赶在他对联调局指证我们之前 - 我知道
Before he can identify any of us to the Feds. - I know.
坏了 我们可能来晚了
Oh, fuck. Might be too late.
妈的 过来 过来
Shit. Come on, come on.
319号♥房♥间 蓝色警报
Code blue in room 319.
医疗机构中用于表示病人心跳停止或呼吸停止的紧急情况 需要立即进行抢救
319号♥房♥间 蓝色警报 - 借过一下
Code blue, room 319. - Excuse me.
靠边站
Step aside.
不好意思 借过一下
I'm sorry, coming through.
那些纳沃那的混账们
Shit, them Navona motherfuckers,
想拿骨折的市值骗我们投资
they tried to low ball us.
结果我们一提他们的专利问题
When we brought up their little patent issue,
你要是能看见他们的表情就好了
you should've seen they face.
感谢你的帮助 - 不客气
Appreciate you on the assist. - Of course.
别忘了进账的时候
Just make sure you break me off a little something
分我一点就行了
when them millions start rolling in, okay?
当然了 你知道我对我的宝贝很好的
Come on, you know I'm a big bear with my boo.
你知道的
You know that.
我真不敢相信我们在意大利
I cannot believe that we're in Italy.
是吧 - 为了第一次约会
Right? - It's just crazy we had to come
我们一路飞到这来 真是夸张
all the way out here to get our first date.
第一次约会吗 - 对啊
First date? - Yes.
怎么说呢
Well, I mean, you know,
家里那边有那么多破事
with so much shit going on back at home,
我们好像都没有喘气时间
it's like we have no time to even breathe.
学校和生意两头跑
Between holding down school and the business,
我都不记得喘口气是什么感觉了
I don't even remember what breathing is like.
但是你把这些事处理得很好
I mean, you handle this shit pretty well, though.
说实话 我也挺喜欢这样的生活的
I'm not gonna lie, I kind of love this shit, too,
尤其是有你在我身边
especially having you by my side.
很有趣
It's pretty fun.
但是我们的约会肯定不能到这里就结束
Surely our date doesn't end here, though.
你选好今晚去米兰斯卡拉剧院
You know what shoes you're wearing
要穿的鞋了吗
to the Teatro alla Scala tonight?
你是意大利人吗
You from here?
意大利语说得这么完美
Sounded all perfect saying that shit.
我在想 那双菲拉格慕的吧
But I was thinking maybe the Ferragamos.
嗯 - 毕竟是意大利的牌子
Mm! - You know, when in Italia.
我也要选选穿哪条设计师的裙子
Gotta figure out what designer dress I'm gonna throw on.
嗯 不好选呢
Mm, not sure.
太多了
Got so many.
但是我在想 宝贝
But I was thinking, baby,
我们去看过那么多次歌♥剧了
you know, we've been to the opera so many times.
我觉得也许这次我们可以不去剧院了
You know, I think it's time for us to maybe ditch it,
就待在家里 一起做晚饭什么的
stay home, and cook some dinner.
哇哦 - 怎么了
Whoa. - What?
有那么多约会的选择
You can make up anything you want,
结果你选了一起做饭这种俗套的事情
and you pick some corny shit like cooking with me?
等下 跟女朋友一起做饭怎么就俗套了
Wait, wait, how is cooking with my girlfriend corny?
哪里俗套
How is that corny?
我觉得那些日常的事情就是最好的
I think all that normal shit is honestly the best.
我们一起去市场 买♥♥点菜
You know, we go to the market, grocery shop,
然后回家 做饭
and come home, chef it up,
然后为了选要看的剧
and then we argue about what show
争来争去 不好吗
we're gonna binge next, no?
你不会觉得这很无聊吗
That doesn't sound boring to you?
当然不会
Hell no.
听我说
Listen.
不去担心外面世界的纷纷扰扰
Spending time and not having to worry
专心和我爱的女孩
about shit that's going on in this crazy world
一起打发时间
with the girl that I love?
对我来说很完美
Sounds amazing to me.
这是你对未来的畅想吗
Is this future Tariq talking?
不是
Nah.
这是我现在的想法
It's just me right now.
我向你保证
Promising that we're not gonna
我们不会永远这么紧张地活着
have to hold our breath forever.
我们可以甩掉这些破事
We're gonna get the fuck outta this shit
一起过上真正的踏实生活
and live a real life, together.
听起来如何
How that sound?
哎哟
Well.
真有意思 竟然遇到你们两位
Fancy running into you two.
你们经常来吗
You come here often?
你们他妈来干嘛
What the hell are y'all doing here?
你这可就太没礼貌了
Well, that's just rude.
跟我们期待的问候方式完全不一样
Not the greeting we expected at all.
听说我最喜欢的两个合同工
I was surprised to hear
上了一架来米兰的私人飞机
that two of my favorite contract employees
我很惊喜呢
were hopping on a private plane to Milan.
不过你们应该能想象到 当我发现那架飞机是谁的时候
But I'm sure you can imagine how my attention was piqued
这激起了我强烈的好奇
when I found out who the jet belonged to.
你什么也不用担心
Well, you have nothing to worry about,
RSJ对我们的生意一概不知
being that RSJ knows nothing about our business.
这就是我来找你们的原因
And that's exactly why I've come to see you.
我需要你们在米兰期间为我处理一些事情
I need you to handle something for me while you're here.
我要你们替我拿回来一个
I need you to retrieve a listening device
麦加植入的窃听器
planted by Mecca.
毕竟他再也没法亲自去取回了
Who is no longer with us to retrieve it.
顺便说一句
Btw...
他被杀害之后
the police have not made any arrests
警♥察♥一个人都还没抓
regarding his murder.
你们目前有听说什么消息吗
You two haven't heard anything, have you?
没有 什么都没听说
Nothing. Nothing at all.
再给我们讲讲这个窃听器的事情
Now tell us about this... this bug.
你们不能直接拦截数据 把音频取出来吗
Can't you just intercept it and get the audio file?
我可以想办法把音频传送出来
I can find a way to transmit it.
这个位置可不行哦
Not where it's located.
它在哪
Where is it?
弗朗西斯科·隆巴尔迪的豪♥宅♥里
Francesco Lombardi's mansion.
对多数欧洲人来说 他只是个石油巨商
Now, to most of Europe, he's an oil giant,
但对我来说 他是最大的军♥火♥竞争者之一
but he's one of my biggest arms competitors.
同时也是我的前任 他在被我踢开之后
And my ex, who stole clients from me
从我这里偷走过客户
after I kicked his ass to the curb.
听起来夹杂了很多个人感情 - 没错
Sounds a little personal. - Oh, it is.
所以你们明白这事只能成功不许失败了 对吧
So you know how important it is that you succeed, right?
好吧 我们去哪拿
A'ight. Where do we get this shit?
怎么进去
How do we get in?
他每周会举办一些沙龙活动 仅限受邀者参加
He hosts these weekly salons where the invites are exclusive
而且出席的人都是精英级别的
and the attendees are all one-percenters.
非常...让人讨厌
It's... obnoxious.
我的人无法进入距离房♥子一英里的范围内
My people can't get within a mile of the place.
但是你猜谁可以
But you know who can?
RSJ
RSJ.
我跟你说了吧 他不蠢
Mm, I told you he wasn't stupid.
具体怎么操作 就交给你们去想办法
I'll leave the how up to you.
但是你们必须在弗朗西斯科发现这个东西存在之前
But you need to get it to me
把它拿回来交给我
without Francesco finding out it ever existed.
听懂了吗
Understood?
听懂了没有
Understood?
懂了 - 听懂了
Yes. - Yes.
把RSJ和他的朋友加到沙龙受邀名单上不是难事
You'll have no problems getting RSJ and his guests on the list.
祝你们好运
Good luck.
如果你们失败了 一定会有后果 就跟往常一样
Because if you fail, there are, as always, consequences.
他们尽力抢救了 但是他没能活下来
They did everything they could, but he didn't make it.
该死 我需要他
Fuck. I needed him.
我们把他被送进来时身上的手♥机♥和钱包拿下来了
We stripped off his phone and wallet when he was brought in.
你可以去楼层服务台领♥取♥
You can collect at the floor desk.
谢谢 - 不用谢
Thank you. - You got it.
我是缉毒局的布兰卡·罗德里格斯
Blanca Rodriguez, DEA.
我来领♥取♥塔克·杰克逊的物品
I'm here to retrieve the effects of Tucker Jackson.
杰克逊先生的私人物品已经被
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表