剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
我让你们见面是因为
I brought you two together because hiding you
藏着你们两个实在是太累了 - 这是你的线人吗
from each other is too exhausting. - This is your CI?
对 她在我的反黑特别工作组里
Yeah, and she's on my RICO task force,
所以我们是一个美好的抓捕犯罪大家庭
so we're all just one big, happy crime-fighting family.
这个混♥蛋♥不能信任
This piece of shit is not to be trusted.
他从来不按规章制度
He doesn't do anything by the book.
我知道他的历史 但是他在戴维斯的办公室
I'm well aware of his history, but he's in Davis's office.
他能知道各种罪证都藏在哪里
He'll be able to learn where all the bodies are buried.
这个混♥蛋♥会亲自给你带来重要证据
This piece of shit will hand-deliver substantial evidence,
从而证明戴维斯·麦克莱恩
which proves Davis MacClean's role as
和塔里克的犯罪集团的关系
conciliary to Tariq's criminal organization.
也是我们反黑案的关键
A key piece in proving our RICO.
让我们不计前嫌
Let's just put the bullshit behind us
抓坏人去吧
and get some bad guys,
包括塔里克·圣帕特里克
including Tariq St. Patrick.
我不会让你毁掉案子 毁掉我的
I won't let you ruin this case or me.
在那之前我会毁掉你
I'll take you out before that happens.
很高兴你们谈得拢
I'm so glad this worked out.
你好~~
还有什么我们该知道的惊喜吗
Any more surprises we should know about?
没了
Nope.
我想帮你 劳伦 但是你会毁了这一切的
I want to help you, Lauren, but you're gonna ruin this.
你不能总是非紧急情况把我叫来
You have to stop calling me for nonemergencies.
你把我扔在这里 连网都没有
You left me in here with no Wi-Fi,
没家人 两罐午餐肉
no family, and two cans of Spam.
我简直在地狱
I'm in hell.
如果你那么想出去 那就出去啊
If you want out so bad, get out.
我可以放弃这个案子 - 出去去哪儿
I can drop the case. - Get out and go where?
如果埃菲那贱♥人♥找到我怎么办
What if that bitch Effie finds me?
凯恩和布雷登的声音也在录音带里
And Cane and Brayden are on the tape as well.
塔里克运营着整个组织
And Tariq runs the whole operation,
你觉得你的突然出现会让他们怎么想
so how do you think they'll feel about your reappearance?
所以我他妈不能离开这里
So I can't fucking leave here.
为什么被关起来的人是我啊
And why is it that I'm the one locked up?
这公平吗
That's fair?
不公平 但是如果你
It's not, but if you continue
继续合作 我保证 我会尽全力
to cooperate, I promise, I will do everything
把他们关进监狱
in my power to put them behind bars,
这样你就可以回归正常生活了
so you can have your normal life back.
你在证人保护计划里孤独痛苦的时候
While you suffer alone in WITSEC,
看看这些杀人犯们
look at these murderers,
正常生活着 就跟你不存在一样
going on as if you never existed.
他们真的很高兴啊
Wow, they're really out there just living their best lives.
我恨他们
I hate them.
好好利用这个恨
Put all that hate to good use.
我需要帮助找到对他们不利的证据
I need help finding evidence against them.
你记得塔里克有什么可疑的行为吗
Is there any suspicious behavior you remember about Tariq?
或者特哈达家的
Or the Tejadas?
这是齐克的姨妈 我看到过她和塔里克在学校见面
This is Zeke's aunt. I saw her on campus with Tariq.
我没想太多 因为他曾经辅♥导♥齐克功课
I didn't think anything of it then because he used to tutor Zeke,
但当她出现时 他的状态就不一样了
but when she showed up, his energy did change.
怎么不一样
Changed how?
他看起来很紧张
He seemed nervous,
好像在向我掩饰
like he was trying to mask it from me.
我没听见他们的对话 但根据他们的肢体语言
I didn't hear the convo, but by their body language,
看起来她在给他命令 他被施压了
it looked like she was giving him orders and he was under pressure.
后来 然后我带塔里克
You know what, and then I took Tariq
去了一个鲜有人知的地点
to this low-key spot I knew about.
是斯坦菲尔德一栋大楼的楼顶
It was a roof on top of a Stansfield building.
几天后 我去那里见他
A few days later, I went to meet him up there,
我看到齐克的表亲正离开
and I saw Zeke's cousin leaving.
齐克的表亲 是谁
Zeke's cousin? Who?
这个人 黛安娜·特哈达
This one, Diana Tejada.
你在屋顶见到过凯恩吗
Did you ever see Cane on the roof?
没有 只有黛安娜
No, just Diana.
这一切得停止 马上
This shit has to end now.
嗯 告诉莫奈真♥相♥ 就能结束
Yeah, well, tell Monet the truth and end it.
我♥操♥ 在我地盘还命令我做事
Fuck you in my crib demanding me to do shit for?
你忘了我才是家里的老大
You forget I'm the real head of this family.
我建立起的这一切 我
I built this shit, me,
我的直觉是永远领导并保护
and my fucking instincts are to always lead and protect.
除了你 大家都知道
Everybody knows that except you.
你如果总是搞砸我的计划 大家会发现的
They're gonna catch on if you keep shitting on my plans.
嗯 现在是我掌管这个家了
Yeah, well, I lead the family now.
你失去了这个权力
You lost that right.
所以我他妈的为什么要听你的建议
So why the fuck would I be taking advice from you?
凯恩 我不会眼睁睁看你伤害这个家的
I'm not gonna stand by and watch you hurt this family, Cane.
不会的
It's not gonna happen.
你差点毁了这个家
You almost destroyed this family.
自从你杀了齐克 妈妈就不太正常
Mom ain't been right since you killed Zeke.
我找来那个瓜浦当替罪羊
Now, I brought you that guap,
你该他妈的跪着感谢我才对
so you should be on your fucking knees thanking me right now.
如果你不是我的儿子 我会把你...
If you weren't my fucking son, I'd lift you up...
你♥他♥妈♥什么 - 对
You fucking what? - Yes.
你想做什么 我他妈不是小孩子了 洛伦佐
You what? I ain't a fucking kid no more, Lorenzo.
一旦你意识到这一点
So as soon as you realize that,
其他一切就都会好起来
everything else will be just fucking fine.
好了
Okay, um...
要不我们还是学习去吧
maybe we should get back to studying.
学习 - 对啊
Studying. - Yeah.
好吧 - 你能把水给我吗
Okay. - Can you grab my water for me, please?
当然 当然
Of course, of course.
谢谢
Thanks.
你认真的吗
Did you really mean this?
是啊 这就是我努力
Yeah, that's why I been busting my ass
在糖果店工作 还有上学的原因
at the candy shop and in school.
如果你想要真正的独♥立♥
Well, if you want true independence,
或许你该重新思考你和你家人的关系了
maybe you need to reevaluate your relationship with your family.
我知道他们的情况
I know what it is when it comes to them.
是吗 - 是的
Do you? - Yeah, I do.
因为我看到你和你哥哥一起
Hm, 'cause I saw you spending time with your brother,
总和你♥爸♥爸一起出门做事
and you been running errands with your dad all the time.
都是什么情况
What's up with that?
事情很复杂
Shit's just complicated.
复杂
Complicated.
听着
Look...
我不想太过分
I don't want to keep pushing this,
不过 或许是时候和你家人分道扬镳了
but maybe parting ways with your family
或许对你最好
might be the best thing for you.
给我一份那个部分指纹的报告
Send me a copy of the partial fingerprint report.
就这样
That's it.
怀特曼警探
Detective Whitman.
你想谈什么
So what is it you wanted to discuss?
我 我不该这样做的
Um, I-I really shouldn't be doing this,
但我需要知道真♥相♥
but I need to know the truth.
我需要知道是谁杀了齐克
I need to know who killed Zeke.
好吧 听着 我觉得你妈妈杀了卡丽
All right, listen, I think your mom killed Carrie,
然后她杀了齐克灭口
and then she killed Zeke to silence him.
他曾过来见我 有些问题要问
He came to see me, and he had some questions.
就像你一样
Just like you.
你不会有
You don't happen to have
能把她和杀人案联♥系♥起来的证据吧
any info linking her to her murder, do you?
没有 这方面她很擅长
No, she's way too good at what she does.
我没法帮你证明她杀人
Look, I can't help you prove a murder,
但是我也不能让她逍遥法外
but I can't let her get away with it either.
你来这里做什么 黛安娜
What are you doing here, Diana?
她让我来向你撒谎
She sent me here to lie to you.
嗯
Yeah.
但我得思考什么是对我最好的
But I have to think about what's best for me.
我知道她在卧室里放了
I know where she keeps a set of separate books
酒吧的备份账本
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表