剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
看你还有没有胆子跟大陪审团讲故事
after I sue the fuck out of you for harassment.
萨克斯死了 你想找个人怪罪
If you're looking for someone to blame Saxe's death on,
先自己照照镜子去吧
look in the fucking mirror.
黛安娜: 你在哪儿
你觉得是RSJ告的密
You think RSJ blew the whistle?
不好说 他应该就是想把钱要回去
I don't know. I think he just wanted his money.
那我们只剩一条路了 小布
But we only got one option, B.
把卢卡斯叔叔找出来 干掉他
Gotta find Uncle Lucas and take him out.
他必须得死 - 等等 你说什么
He gotta go. - Okay, wait. What?
不能杀了我叔叔 里克 - 我们只能这样了
We're not killing my uncle, 'Riq. - It's the only way.
你不是说比起贩毒和挣钱来
Didn't you say that family
家人最重要吗
was more important than drugs and money?
我可不能这样对待我的家人
I can't do that to my family.
那就不管我家人的死活了是吧
All right, but what about my family, huh?
等证人保护计划期满 我的信托基金刚好够养活他们
My trust fund would've covered them when they got out of WITSEC.
现在被你叔叔害的 钱都泡汤了
Now that shit is gone 'cause of your fucking uncle.
现在怎么办
So now what?
你叔叔死了也没关系 布雷登
Listen, he has nothing left to lose, Brayden, all right?
而且你也知道
And you know he'll rat on
他为了自保 会告发我们贩毒的事
our fucking operation to cover his dirty ass.
怎么不吭声啊 这样的人生是你自己选的
Now you freezing up. Listen, bro, you chose to live this life!
这回必须按道上的规矩办事
Now live by the fucking rules one time!
又来这一套 - 拜托 哥们
Here we go. - Please, bro!
又要责怪我三心二意了
Here we go with that "One foot in one foot out" bullshit.
到底要怎样 哥们 你说啊
So what the fuck is it? What is it, bro? What is it?
我不想活成你的样子
I don't want to end up like you.
你这话几个意思
What the fuck do you mean by that?
里克 我眼看着你变了
Listen, 'Riq, I saw you change, okay?
几年前我在乔特认识的那个你
That person that I met at Choate a few years ago,
根本不是现在这样
that's not who you are anymore.
好吧 我吃过苦也受过难
All right. I went through life.
我长大了 我也没别的路可选
I grew up, bro. I had no fucking choice.
我知道 一切都不是你的错
Yeah, I know it's not your fault,
可是... 我也不想变成杀害手足
but I... I just don't want to be able to knife Bash
眼都不眨的...
and act like it's no big...
你听好 我杀人都是因为没得选了
Listen, I kill because I fucking have to!
我是为了保全咱俩
To protect us!
听见没有 是为了咱俩
You hear that? Us, bro!
我不想成为那种连亲爹都能杀的人
I don't want to be someone who could kill their own father.
我可没说过我爸是我杀的 好吗
I never said I fucking did that shit, all right?
你再提一次试试
Shut the fuck up saying that.
你没必要走那一步
You didn't have to.
里克 我是跟你掏心窝子
I'm just being real with you, 'Riq.
你才不是跟我掏心窝子 你就是虚伪
There's no being real with you, my nigga. You a hypocrite.
我就问你一句话吧 就一句
I need to know one thing from you, and that's it.
你会为这个家族挺身而出吗
Are you gonna step up for this family?
因为你说把我当家人的
Because that's what you called it.
为了这个家族 你会怎么办
So what are you gonna do for this family?
就算我想
Even if I wanted to,
我也不知道卢卡斯在哪 他跑路了
I don't even know where the fuck Lucas is... he's AWOL.
你可以去你家的各处房♥子看看
You got access to your family's properties,
查查钱的动向什么的
the money, and all of the a-fucking-bove.
把他找出来干掉
Find him and take him out,
不是他死就是我们亡 懂吗
because it's either him or us, all right?
我们的资产被冻结了
Our assets are frozen?
那可是我们的个人资产
Whoa, how the fuck do our personal finances
证券交易委员会管得太宽了吧
fall under SEC's purview?
据说会摊上刑事诉讼
There's talk of criminal charges.
谁会摊上 - 我们
Against who? - Us.
他们用这招对付过麦道夫 当然也会这样对付我们
If they did it to the Madoffs, they can do it to the Westons.
罗伯特 该让卢卡斯受罚的时候
Robert, if there was ever a time to let Lucas hang,
已经到了
it's now.
你视而不见得够久了
You've been willfully blind long enough.
你说过大家都爱卢卡斯
You said everyone loves Lucas.
还摆出一副想跟他上♥床♥的样子
You act like you wanna fuck him.
行了吧你 - 真恶心
Come on. - That's disgusting.
我吃了抗焦虑的药才会说出那种话
That was the Klonopin talking.
老妈 不光是因为吃了药吧
Oh, just Klonopin, Mom?
现在别跟我扯 - 爸 我妈说得对
Not now. - No, Dad. Mom's right.
都怪卢卡斯叔叔 他把我们害惨了
Fuck Uncle Lucas. He left us holding the bag.
对 我们也不知道他在哪儿 - 不知道
Yeah, and we have no idea where he is? - Nope.
老妈打发我去过他的住处
Mom sent me to his apartment,
以为有他最疼的侄女打打感情牌
thinking Uncle Lucas would open the door with some emotional blackmail
他就会给开门
from his favorite niece.
他也只有你这么一个侄女吧
You mean his only niece?
好吧 他住的地方空着
Okay, the place was empty
应该是早有打算要长♥期♥离开了
like he planned on leaving for a while.
能不能追踪一下他的消费
I mean, can't we track his spending?
他的个人账户跟韦斯顿集团是挂钩的 对吧
His accounts are linked to Weston Holdings anyways, right?
不 他很有先见之明
Nope. No, that's the best part.
亲爱的卢卡斯叔叔这几个礼拜一直在转移资金
Our dear Uncle Lucas has been moving money for weeks.
就是那种小额交易
You know, small transactions,
不知不觉把钱挪走 总额得有几百万
so undetected, but totaling several mil.
他本人很可能
He's probably partying it
已经在马尔代夫逍遥了
up in the fucking Maldives, for all we know.
没有证据证明就是他干的 - 你长点儿心吧 罗伯特
Nothing's been proven against him. - Wake the fuck up, Robert!
他那是畏罪潜逃
He's running because he's guilty!
可他毕竟是我弟弟
He's still my brother!
我不能就这么把他给卖♥♥了
I can't just throw him under the bus!
我就能把小衰老给卖♥♥了 绝不犹豫
Well, I'd do it to Skids in a heartbeat.
塔斯 我指天发誓
Ah! Trace, I swear to fucking God.
嗨
Hey!
谁啊 现在来敲门
Who the fuck is that?
又怎么了
What now?
请问有事吗
Can I help you?
我们在找罗伯特·韦斯顿先生
Yeah, we're looking for Robert Weston.
先生 我们有几个问题想问你
Sir, we'd like to ask you a few questions.
我们来接您过去
We have an escort.
我会让我的律师在那里等我们
I'll have my attorney meet us there.
带路吧
Lead the way.
爸 你没必要这样做
Dad, you don't have to do this.
我不做 那谁来
If not me, then who?
布雷登 有时候
Brayden, sometimes doing
我们只能走窄门
the hard thing is the only thing we can do.
你们都会想听听这个消息
You're all gonna want to hear this.
喂 韦斯顿先生 你还在吗
Hello, you still there, Mr. Weston?
是的 我还在呢 梅迪纳特工
Yeah, I'm still here, Agent Medina.
叫我卢卡斯吧
Please call me Lucas.
好吧 我的团队已介入 继续说
All right, I've looped my team in. Go ahead.
嗯 我的律师告诉我
Well, my attorneys have informed me
证券交易委员会正在调查韦斯顿控股公♥司♥的
that the SEC is investigating a Ponzi scheme
庞氏骗局
at Weston Holdings.
他们似乎认为 我逃跑是因为
They seem to think I've gone on the run
我与庞氏骗局有关
because I had something to do with the Ponzi,
但事实并非如此
but that's not it at all.
你躲起来是因为你害怕
So you went into hiding because you're afraid
罪魁祸首会来对付你吗
the person responsible is gonna come after you?
不仅是他们
Well, not just them.
问题是
You see, the thing is...
我不仅知道谁是庞氏骗局的幕后黑手
not only do I know who's behind the Ponzi,
我还掌握了韦斯顿控股公♥司♥内部
but I-I also have intel on a drug ring
一个贩毒集团的情报
operating within Weston Holdings.
我联♥系♥缉毒局时 他们告诉我说
And when I reached out to the DEA, they... they told me
我应该联♥系♥你们
you were the agents I should be in touch with.
确实 你有什么想法
We are. What'd you have in mind?
我需要保护和豁免
Protection and immunity
免受庞氏骗局的虚假指控
from these false Ponzi scheme allegations.
这个人♥渣♥在撒谎
This fucking scumbag's lying.
卢卡斯和罗伯特·韦斯顿把握着大局大势
Lucas and Robert Weston are at the top of the food chain.
他脱不了干系
He's involved.
即便如此 他的情报可能是
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表