剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
权欲宇宙
幽灵 前情回顾
Previously on Ghost...
你觉得我们应该怎么处理弗兰克的事
So what do you think we should do about Frank?
家庭至上 对吧
Family first, right?
叛徒就是叛徒
A snitch is a snitch.
告诉我是谁打给你的
Tell me who's calling you,
因为我知道你有事瞒着我
'cause I know you're hiding something from me.
罗林斯的案子有进展了吗
Have we, uh, moved forward on Rollins?
还没
Not yet.
不 我不能再这么干了
Uh, no. I can't keep this up anymore.
你开玩笑呢吧
You're joking me, right?
你父母以为你死了
Your parents think you're dead.
这是唯一能在我立案时
It's the only way to guarantee your safety
保证你安全的方法
while I build my case.
那个叫埃菲的姑娘 她想杀我
That girl, Effie? She tried to kill me.
你签下了那个亿万富翁 RSJ
You signed RSJ, the billionaire?
我签了
I did that shit.
首先 他们在网上买♥♥我们的加密货币
First, they buy our crypto coins online.
然后他们可以用货币在软件上买♥♥咖啡
Then they use that coin to buy coffee through the app.
就是这个狗东西杀了齐克
This the motherfucker who killed Zeke.
才没有
The fuck I am.
凯恩 你怎么了 没事吧
What's up, Cane? You good?
好得不能再好了 因为我知道是你杀了齐克
Never been better, 'cause I know you killed Zeke.
你看过你给我的报告了没
Did you read this report you gave me?
这上面说洛伦佐·特哈达的指纹
It says Lorenzo Tejada's fingerprints
和齐克被害犯罪现场发现的部分指纹吻合
match the partial prints at Zeke's crime scene.
不要妄下结论 什么都别做
Do not jump to conclusions. Don't do anything.
供货的给了我们一大批枪♥支♥
The plug just dropped off a bunch of guns on us.
我在少管所时候认识个白皮疯子
I know this crazy-ass white dude,
他经常找我拿货
and he's always asking me for shit.
安排一下
Set it up.
只是擦伤 算你走运
You're lucky you only got grazed.
我都不知道自己中枪了
Didn't even know I was hit.
你跟联邦调查局怎么扯上关系了
What business do you have with the Feds?
她一直逼我帮她破案
She's been pressuring me to help her solve her case.
什么案子 - 丹堤·斯皮尔斯被杀案
What case? - The murder of a Dante Spears.
你知道些什么吗
You know anything about that?
你知道莫奈和洛伦佐什么时候不在家吗
Do you know when Monet and Lorenzo won't be in the house?
我会留下钥匙
I'll leave the key.
你到家后 找一下后门地毯下面
When you get to the house, check under the back doormat.
911 救命 有人闯进了我家
911, someone just broke into my house!
救命
Please!
别这么做 你逃不掉的
Look, don't do this. There's no way you get away with this.
替我跟贱♥人♥卡丽问个好
You tell that bitch Carrie I said what up.
权欲 第二章 幽灵
第三季第05集
还有什么事吗 侦探小姐
Anything else, Nancy Drew?
你觉得惠特曼警探想要什么
What do you think Detective Whitman wanted?
我哪知道
Shit, fuck if I know.
自从惠特曼发现
Whitman's had it in for my family
齐克跟那个老师睡了
ever since he found out
他就一直找我们家的麻烦
Zeke was sleeping with the professor.
他跟踪我 骚扰我 还弄坏了我的车
He stalked me, harassed me, vandalized my car.
詹妮·苏利文女士 您也知道 这些都被记录在案了
Which is all documented, as you know, Ms. Sullivan.
我很害怕
Look, I was scared for my life.
我不知道这个蠢货要对我女儿做什么
I didn't know what this fool was gonna do to my daughter.
在纽约州 我的当事人有权
My client has the right to protect her home
保护她的家 以及家人
and her family from trespassers
免受非法侵入者伤害
in the state of New York.
你问完了吗
Are you done?
特哈达夫人 还有件事
One more thing, Mrs. Tejada.
当惠特曼警探冲向你时
How did you have time to grab your gun
你是怎么有时间去拿枪的呢
when Detective Whitman charged at you?
你为什么要把我妻子当成嫌疑人
Why are you treating my wife like she's the suspect?
她... 她是受害者啊
She... she's the victim.
我差点失去她 失去我女儿
I almost lost her and my daughter
就因为你们没法管住一个疯子
because you couldn't keep a maniac on his leash.
其实
I mean...
我听到我女儿尖叫 之后听见了他的声音
I heard his voice after I heard my daughter scream.
我在靠近他之前先去拿的枪
I went to grab my gun before I approached him.
我很高兴我拿枪了 因为要是我没有...
I'm glad I did, because if I hadn't...
她可能就死了
She'd probably be dead.
我来回答你下一个问题
And to answer your next question,
对 她的枪是注册在案的
yes, her firearm is registered.
相信我 我已经查过了
Oh, trust me. I've already looked into that.
很好
Good.
这样我就能核对一下了
Just so I can cross check...
我认为我的委托人给了你和你的团队
I think my client has given you and your team
很多线索
plenty to work with.
她和她母亲的陈诉一致
Her and her mother's stories align.
你需要的东西应该都有了
Uh, you should, uh, have everything you need.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
特哈达夫人 耽误您时间了 谢谢
Thank you for your time, Mrs. Tejada.
嗯嗯 客气了
Yeah, yeah, you're welcome.
今天之内一切都会恢复正常
Everything should be back to normal by end of day.
那就好 这些人在我家跑来跑去 显得我家很危险的样子
Good, 'cause I'm tired of these people runnin' around my house
烦人的很
makin' my shit look hot.
你杀了个条子 所以才会危险
Well, you shot a cop, so your shit is hot.
你接下来的举动要小心了
Be careful about your next few moves.
谁知道有什么人在盯着你呢
You never know who could be watching.
还得确保你家其他所有人的不在场证明都是可靠的
And make sure the rest of your family's alibis are tight
以免我们要上法庭
in case we have to go to court.
等等 惠特曼的文件
Wait. Whitman's file.
我已经丢掉了
I got rid of that shit.
我不想让任何人知道我拿过那个文件
I don't want anyone to ever even know I had it.
我想让这些事全都过去
I want this all behind me.
是个好主意
That's a good idea.
那就是个失窃的警方文件
I mean, it was a stolen police file.
还有
And, um...
你关于洛伦佐的问题
Your questions about Lorenzo?
你是对的
Well, you were right.
是我妄下结论了
I was jumping to conclusions.
我们没事
We all good.
那就好
Good.
萨利姆 谢谢你 - 不客气
Thank you, Salim. - You're welcome.
同学们早上好
Good morning, class!
早上好 - 早上好
Good morning. - Good morning!
我知道你们都很熟悉泰特议员
Okay, I know you all are familiar with Councilman Tate.
你是说未来的泰特国会议员吗
You mean future Congressman Tate?
这就对了 布鲁香德拉 谢谢
Ah, that's the spirit! Thank you, BruShaundria.
让希望之树常青
Yes, yes, keep hope alive.
他来是为了帮助我们完成今天的话题
Okay, so he's here to help us with our topic today.
美国是重生 救赎
Uh, is America the land of rebirth,
以及重塑的土地吗
redemption, and reinvention?
第二次机会是美国的基础
Well, second chances are the foundation of America.
欧洲移♥民♥来到这里
European settlers came here
寻求政♥治♥和宗教自♥由♥
in search of political and religious freedom.
重塑
Reinvention.
在这个过程中
And, in the process,
侵占了原住民的土地
took the land of the Indigenous.
重塑是一种
Look, reinvention is a privilege
基于你是谁而获得的特权
that was afforded based on who you are
以及 让我们面对现实好了 那就是你的肤色
and, well, let's just face it: the color of your skin.
一切话题都得绕回种族上来吗
Must everything be brought back to race?
必须的
Damn right.
很久很久以前 我的家人...
You know, generations ago, my family came here...
别说出来
Please don't say it.
乘坐五月花号♥来到这里
On the Mayflower.
他说了 他说了
He said it. He said it.
让他说完 让他说完
Let... let him finish. Let him finish.
谢谢
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表