剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
out of people while they have 'em.
听着 里克
But listen, 'Riq,
我记得你说过 兔子不吃窝边草
I heard what you said about not shitting where we eat.
我们还有其他的方法
I mean, there's other avenues.
我已经在乡村俱乐部卖♥♥了两块粉砖了
I already moved two bricks at the country clubs.
兄弟 两块粉砖了都
Bro, two fucking bricks?
- 我知道 我知... - 在韦斯顿集团
- I know, I kn... - H-how many people work
单我们这一层有多少员工
on our floor alone at Weston Holdings?
我不知道 至少三十
Shit, I don't know, at least 30.
集团一共五十层 你拿这个人数乘一下
So you times that by 50 floors in our building,
再加上华尔街的其他大楼
then the rest of the buildings on fucking Wall Street.
兄弟 这可比我们目前拥有的相加还要多
Bro, that's more than everything we have combined.
这正是我想说的
That's what I'm saying.
我们想卖♥♥诺玛的货 就该这么干啊
We want to move Noma's product, that's exactly how we do it.
如果我们接管了尼克的交易链
And if we want to take out Nick's pipeline in the process,
我们行动时就可以隐藏身份了
we can keep our names covered while we at it.
你不用跟我重复两次 我♥干♥定了
Shit, you don't gotta tell me twice. I'm down.
但你知道 尼克不会拱手相让的
But you know, Nick's not just gonna hand it over.
我知道 所以我才不想在这一带胡闹 布
I know. See, that's why I didn't want to fuck around here, B.
事情不能变得一团糟
Shit can't get messy.
你知道吗
You know what?
我有一个主意...
I think I got an idea...
但我们需要凯恩的帮忙
but we're gonna need Cane's help.
兄弟 胸袭
Hey, my man, my-my man, yo.
你知道现在几点吗
You got the time?
嗯
Uh, yeah,
现在...
it's, like...
是时候为你做的事付出代价了 混♥蛋♥
Time to pay up for what you did, motherfucker.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
The fuck are you talking about?
我从DR回来 我整个队伍都被扫了
I got back from DR and my whole fucking crew was wiped out.
这是为他们而做的
This for them.
这个是为小瓜浦
And this for Lil' Guap.
去你的 贱♥人♥
Fuck you, bitch.
再让我看到你 你死定了
I ever see you again, you're done.
抱歉 抱歉 宝贝
Sorry, sorry. Sorry, baby.
我以为瓜浦那帮人全死光了
I thought y'all deaded all them Guaps, shit.
我猜没有
I guess not.
但我怎么也不明白
What I can't seem to figure out is how the hell
他怎么知道是我杀的小瓜浦
did he know it was me that killed Lil' Guap?
他明明可以杀了我 为什么不杀呢
And why he ain't kill me when he had the chance?
德鲁 你♥他♥妈♥去那里干什么
Wh-what the fuck were you doing in that part of the city, Dru?
- 可能去看埃弗雷特了 - 凯恩 闭嘴
- Probably going to see Everett. - Shut up, Cane.
德鲁 你先去趴着
Dru, go lie down on your stomach
我找东西把油漆去掉
while I get something for the paint.
我就说他还没准备好
I told you he wasn't ready.
我们家族因为灭了瓜浦帮被人盯上了
Our family's being targeted for killing the Guaps,
我敢肯定 对德鲁干了这事的人
and I bet you whoever did that shit to Dru
就是杀齐克的凶手
got Zeke too.
我不是很确定
Mm. I ain't so sure.
我确定
I am.
你有办法把这个混♥蛋♥找出来吗
You got any way of tracking this motherfucker down?
嗯 应该有
Yeah, maybe.
那就去找
Go do that.
为了你母亲和德鲁 把事情搞定
Go make this shit right for your mother and for Dru.
好 这就是你要工作的地方
All right, so this is the spot.
真不敢相信学校里竟然有
Yo, I can't believe they have designated jobs
对黑人学生开放的岗位
for Black students on campus.
这不是官方的招聘
Yeah, it's not an official thing.
是由高年级的学生传下来的
They just get handed down each year from upperclassmen.
你也知道 我的家庭状况也不是很好
You know, I didn't have the best home situation either.
我们这种人得花很大力气才能来到这
It takes a lot for people like us to make it here.
我们得相互照应
We have to look out for one another.
我感受到了
I feel that.
- 你好 - 水和苏打在冰箱
- Hi. - Water and soda in the cooler.
没酒精饮料 所以无需身份证
No booze, so no IDs.
柜台上的计量器是称散装糖果的
Scale on the counter for bulk candy.
学生们可以用战马积分或者现金付款
Students can use their Stallion points or you can pay cash.
你最喜欢什么
What's your favorite?
等下 我猜一猜
Wait, let me guess.
十万块
100 Grand.
你为什么这么说 因为我穷吗
Why you say that, 'cause I'm poor?
不
No.
我最喜欢这个
Okay? It's this.
原来是彩虹糖女孩
Ohh, a Skittles girl.
- 对的 尝尝彩虹的味道 - 好吧
- Mm-hmm. Taste the rainbow. - Okay.
我听说它们其实全是一个味
Oh, you know, I read they're all the same flavor.
商家让糖果闻起来不一样以迷惑你的感官
They just make them smell different to trick your senses.
- 不是吧 - 这样成本也更便宜
- No. - It's cheaper that way.
不 我不信你说的
Mm-hmm. No, I don't believe you.
- 这是资本 - 这是资本主义
- That's cap. - That's capitalism.
这里是四小时轮班制
Shifts are four hours each.
靠这个付不了学生贷款
Look, you won't pay off any student loans with it,
不过也够买♥♥书了
but it'll buy you books,
而且你会有很多时间学习
and you'll have plenty of downtime to study,
再者 还有免费糖果
plus, free candy.
听起来很棒
Okay. Sounds perfect.
嗯 我先给你办好手续
Yeah. Well, let me get your paperwork,
然后再教你怎么用收银机
and then I can teach you the register.
无所谓啦
Whatever.
戴安娜: 多谢你告诉我课本的门路 搞定啦
慢着 你现在愿意公开承认你是我女朋友啦
Hold on. You cool with being my girlfriend in public now?
因为这里没人关注
'Cause ain't nobody paying attention here.
- 嗯 随便了 货送过去了吗 - 送了
- Yeah, whatever. You made the drops? - Yep.
哈佛 宾大 达特茅斯运转正常
Everything's circulating at Harvard, Penn, Dartmouth,
优莉在耶鲁也复出了
and Yoli is taking it back to Yale.
好 这些地方都运转起来了
Fire. Once those are up and running,
就算没法在斯坦斯菲尔德卖♥♥货也没关系
it won't matter that we can't sell at Stansfield.
我们是绝佳拍档
We make a good team.
我去穿工作服
I'm gonna go put this on.
好
Uh, okay.
多少钱
How much?
糖果跟水 一共是
Uh, for the candy and the water, it is gonna be...
我自己付 谢谢
Uh, I got my own. Thank you.
不是吧
Oh, 'scuse the fuck out of me.
好的 1.34美元
Okay, that's $1.34.
私人教练尼克: 你今晚的私教课已确认 很明智啊小兄弟
至凯恩: 你今晚有空不
- 找零 - 谢谢
- Your change. - Thank you.
客气了 水是1美元
You're welcome. And $1 for the water.
好的 给
All right, got you.
给你
Here you go.
- 走吧 - 我知道学校这边
- Come on. - Look, I know the schools ain't really
还没赚到多少钱 你还好吧
bringing in that much money yet. You good?
我们要在华尔街大赚特赚了
'Cause we about to be flush as fuck on Wall Street,
如果你有什么需要 你就告诉我
so if you need anything, I got you.
我应付得来 谢啦
I got it covered, thank you.
布雷登说服你在他家基金公♥司♥卖♥♥货了
So Brayden sold you on moving weight at his family's fund?
他压根都不用开口
I mean, shit, he ain't even have to.
货都是自动卖♥♥出啊
Shit sells itself.
销量眼看就要大爆了
'Bout to blow the fuck up.
议员
Councilman.
小韦斯顿
Young Weston.
感谢你来这里见我
Thank you for meeting me here.
不 应该是我谢谢你
No, thank you
为我的竞选慷慨解囊
for this very, uh, generous contribution to my campaign.
我觉得布鲁香德拉挺好的
I think BruShaundria's gonna work out just fine.
我告诉过你 她很优秀
I told you, she's money.
不过你绝对不能跟塔里克说这事
But listen, you can never tell Tariq about this.
作为交换 韦斯顿将成为我的竞选金主
In exchange for the Weston name to my list of donors?
放心 我到死都不会说的
No need to worry. I'll take it to the grave.
我只希望我的小兄弟塔里克能摆脱困境
I just hope my young brother Tariq lands on his feet.
这点你不用担心
Oh, no, you don't got to worry about that.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表