剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
When I brought it up to her, she threatened to kill me.
如果她连凯恩都能杀...
And if she'd kill Cane...
德鲁 那还有什么能阻止她杀我们呢
Dru, what's stopping her from killing us, too?
嗨 如果我知道你们要来 我就多点些食物了
Hey, I knew y'all was coming, I'd have ordered more food.
怎么了 - 我们知道爸爸指纹的事了
What's up? - We know about papi's fingerprints.
什么指纹
What fingerprints?
瞧瞧 又扯谎了
See, that's that lying bullshit again.
德鲁 你丫的什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you, Dru?
我为你杀了戈多
I fucking killed Gordo for you.
我为你杀了卡斯蒂略全家
I killed the entire Castillo family for you,
到头来 你就骗我 隐瞒杀害爸爸的凶手
all so you can lie to my face about who killed papi.
是凯和戈多杀的 - 你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴吧
It was Kai and Gordo. - Shut the fuck up!
莫奈 我受够你的谎言了
I'm so done with your lying bullshit, Monet!
哼 德鲁 你♥他♥妈♥的才给老娘闭嘴
Uh-uh, Dru. You shut the fuck up.
这是老娘的房♥子
This is my fucking house.
凯恩 到底怎么了 - 别这样 好吗
What the fuck, Cane? - Don't, okay?
我内心深处还是不敢相信
'Cause part of me never wanted to believe
你会这么邪恶 连我们的父亲都杀
you was evil enough to kill our father.
可为什么不呢
But why not?
你个疯子
You're fucked up.
莫奈 我为你撒谎 偷窃 抛尸
I've lied, stole, dropped bodies for you, Monet.
我对你言听计从 可你又是怎么做的呢
I've done everything you wanted me to do, and what you do, huh?
你为了那个塔里克背叛我
Turn your back on me for this nigga Tariq?
你让那厮大摇大摆地走进来 然后毁了我们的生活
You really let this nigga walk in here and ruin our fuckin' life?
这一切都是因为塔里克吗
That's what this is all about... Tariq?
是他给你们灌输了这些谎言 - 妈妈 这件事和塔里克无关
He feeding you all these lies? - Ma, this ain't about Tariq.
你知道 这就是事实
You know it's the truth.
假如 事实真是这样
Well, so, if this is the truth...
那就意味着 你们都原谅洛伦佐杀了齐克吗
that means y'all giving Lorenzo a pass for killing Zeke?
那是意外 你知道的...
It was an accident. You should know that...
你们怎么就知道是意外了
How the fuck you know it was a accident?
你♥爸♥根本不想你出现在这个家里
Your papi ain't even want you in the house
因为他知道 你就是个爱管闲事的贱♥人♥
because he knew you was a nosy bitch.
他不是因为爱你才送你去斯坦斯菲尔德上学
And he didn't send you to Stansfield because he loved you.
他一有机会
And the minute he could,
就把你这个蠢货扫地出门了
he fucking had your dumb ass out there slinging.
看看你现在的下场
And look where that got you.
小黛 别听她胡说八道
Don't listen to her lying-ass mouth, Di.
你们都拿洛伦佐当圣人
Yo, y'all fucking making Lorenzo
他也给你设了圈套了啊 德鲁
to be some kind of saint, when he set you up, too, Dru.
他想让我相信是瓜浦帮杀了齐克
He wanted me to believe that the Guaps killed Zeke,
所以他才让IG偷袭你
and that's why he had IG jump you.
成天说什么家人至上的废话
All this fucking family-first bullshit,
这个混♥蛋♥一点也不在乎齐克
and this motherfucker ain't care nothing about Zeke.
他的追悼会都是掩盖罪行的谎言
All his memorial bullshit was only lies to cover his ass,
他明明看见 齐克死了我有多心痛
even though he saw how losing Zeke was fucking killing me!
我也会为了你们做同样的事
I would've did the same thing for any of you!
你听听你自己说的什么话
Are you even listening to yourself?
你仔细听听
Do you hear yourself?
妈 你让我们失去了父亲
Ma, you took our father from us.
你杀了他 你想过我们吗
You killed him. Did you even think about us?
你没有 因为你和往常一样
Fuck, no, you didn't, because you only think
只在乎你自己
about your damn self as usual.
闭嘴 黛安娜 - 不 你闭嘴才对
Shut the fuck up, Diana! - No, you shut up!
你听我说 你听我说
You need to hear this! You need to hear this!
放开这个小贱♥人♥ 德鲁 放开她
Let the bitch go. Let her go, Dru.
放开她 放开她
Let her go. Let that bitch go.
这么久以来...
This whole time you made...
这么久以来 你一直让我觉得自己一无是处
no, this whole time you made me feel worthless,
说齐克的死是我的错 但其实是你的错
saying what happened to Zeke was my fault, but it's you.
是你扼杀了这个家里所有的美好
It's you that kill everything good in this family...
先是齐克 现在是爸爸
first Zeke, now Papi.
你知道吗
You know what?
如果有人该死的话 那也是你 不是他们
If anybody should be dead, it's your ass, not them.
我该死 - 是的
I should be dead? - Yes.
别碰她
Get the fuck off her.
别再用你的手碰我了
Don't you ever put your fucking hands on me again.
这是老娘的房♥子 都给我滚
Get the fuck out of my house!
我不需要你们这帮混账
I don't need y'all motherfuckers.
都在这了
It's all there.
我盯了他一整天
I've had eyes on him all day.
布兰登几分钟前进了那栋楼
Your boy Brayden went into that building a few minutes ago.
好的
All right, bet.
谢了 平克
Thanks, Pinky.
不客气 你们好好玩
Sure. You boys play nice now.
柯克爱上了你
Keke fell for you.
我低估了你的魅力
Guess I underestimated your charm.
别把柯克牵扯进来 我可以帮你
Leave Keke out of this. Look, I can help you.
签了这封信 承担骗局的法律责任
Just sign this letter taking legal liability of the Ponzi,
然后我们把你送出国
and then we get you out of the country.
少在我面前扮演救世主
Spare me the "Knight in shining armor" bullshit.
你我半斤八两 实际上 你可能比我更恶劣
You're no better than I am. In fact, you might be worse.
这和我没关系
This isn't about me.
卢卡斯 你有的是资源
You have the fucking resources, Lucas.
签了信 为你的家人洗清罪名
Just sign the letter clearing the rest of the family
然后找个没有引渡条约的国家安顿下来
and then set yourself up in a non-extradition country,
你就可以躲避联邦调查局的追捕
where you'll be protected from the Feds
还有其他盯上你的人
and anyone else who come after you.
我无聊了怎么办
What if I get bored?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
我为什么要放弃这一切
Why would I give all this up
去住到脏乱差的第三世界
to go live in some Third World shithole?
因为不管发生了什么
Because despite everything,
我爸仍认为你值得被保护
my dad still thinks you're worth protecting.
你♥爸♥ 多好的人啊
Your dad. Oh, what a nice guy.
就因为这个 我才那么讨厌他
I think that's why I dislike him so much.
我从富得流油的人手里
Look, I stole a few mil from some pigs
偷了几百万 多大点事
fattening their already-fat wallets... big fucking deal.
有人会认为这是正义
Some would call that justice.
卢卡斯叔叔 你能听我说话吗
Uncle Lucas, can you please just listen to me?
我在听啊
I-I am listening to you.
我才不怕你那帮贫民窟朋友
I am not scared of your ghetto-ass friends.
你什么时候才能懂呢 布兰登
When are you gonna fucking get it, Brayden?
牌全在我手里
I hold all the cards.
白领犯罪是挺麻烦
White collar is a nuisance.
可贩毒 就完全不一样了 小布
Drug dealing, that's a whole different story, B.
好吧 即便你告发塔里克和我
Okay, but even if you turn Tariq and I in,
联调局还是会来抓你的
the Feds are still gonna fucking come after you.
有什么意义呢
What's the point?
我可以把骗局嫁祸到罗伯特和柯克头上
Not if I pin the Ponzi on Robert and Keke.
他们 还有你和塔里克一起栽
They go down with you and Tariq.
这就是你和我的区别
See, that's the difference between me and you.
如果这个错能轻易地嫁祸到他人身上
I'm never gonna take the blame
那我是绝对不会认的
for something I can easily pin on someone else.
我的天
Oh, my God!
四十号♥
Number 40.
你疯了吗
Are you fucking crazy?
你会惹上大♥麻♥烦的
You can get in serious trouble for this shit.
放松点 好吗
Relax, okay?
这里不录音
These motherfuckers don't record audio.
我们没事
We good.
戴维斯说我们能混过去
Plus, Davis said we can chop it up.
你要是表现得不自然 别人会看出我的伪装的
If you start acting funny, you gonna blow my cover.
怎么了宝贝 我以为你看见我会很兴奋的
What's up, baby? I thought you'd be excited to see me.
为什么 因为我们做过一次吗
Why? Because we fucked once?
别这样 好吗
Wow. Don't do that, all right?
因为我记得是好多次
'Cause I remember it being a whole lot of times.
不重要
It doesn't matter.
你来干嘛
Why are you here?
如果劳伦指认出了你
Listen, they won't go easy on you
他们是不会放过你的
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表