剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
felt extra,
所以 我需要你再多卖♥♥点货
so I'ma need you to move extra weight.
替我拥抱下老妈
Give Mom a hug for me.
你去探视西奥·罗林斯了
You visited Theo Rollins.
你是说你哥啊
Oh, you mean your brother.
对啊
I did.
戴维斯 你问这事干嘛
Why do you ask, Davis?
没错 库珀 西奥是我哥哥
Yes, Cooper, Theo is my brother.
不然你以为这事为何对我如此重要
Why do you think this was so important to me?
- 我本来会早点告诉你的 - 戴维斯 你就少废话了
- Now, I would've told you sooner... - Cut the bullshit, Davis.
在探访西奥之前
You know, before visiting Theo,
我去了趟公共辩护律师办公室
I stopped by the, uh, public defender's office.
你要是站直了的话 得有1米88 1米90吧
Stand up straight, you're what, uh, six-two, six-three?
对
Yeah.
我也有个兄弟
You know, I have a brother, too,
可我绝不会让他因为我犯的罪
but I wouldn't let him sit in prison
去坐牢
for a crime I did.
你以为我不想供认罪行吗
You don't think I wanted to confess, hmm?
我试过了
Hell, I tried.
可我们家做了个选择 或者说是西奥做了个选择
But our family made a choice, or rather Theo did.
少来 真的假的
Come on. Seriously?
你本可让这个案子撤销掉的
You could've got this whole case tossed.
库珀 我那时候才21岁
I was 21, Cooper.
刚被哥伦比亚大学法学院录取
Just got accepted to Columbia Law.
还不像现在这么了解法律体系
I didn't know the system like I do now.
好吧 然后他们...
All right? Then they...
他们逼迫我们跟他们达成协议
they pushed that deal on us.
我要是知道后来会发生什么
Look, no way in hell I'd have let Theo sign that
我是绝对不会让西奥签字的
if I knew what would happen.
这个嘛
Well...
他们升级指控并施加认罪压力的行为
it makes sense that they would escalate charges
- 倒是说得通 - 对
- and apply plea pressure. - Yes.
受害者是警♥察♥的兄弟
The victim was a cop's brother.
不过我敢打赌 既然他们把档案涂改成那样
But I'd bet that if they redacted the files like that...
证据肯定也被篡改了
evidence was also tampered with.
瞧见没 所以我才需要你啊
See, this is why I need you.
你知道你的老东家的运作方式
You know how your old office works,
知道他们如何利用有色人种
how they use innocent people of color
掩盖自己的过失
to cover their own bullshit.
库珀 你可以把事情全部曝光
You can expose it all, Cooper...
救我哥哥一命
and save my brother's life.
不敢相信 我居然同意你的观点
I can't believe I agree with you.
- 我会帮你把西奥捞出来 - 太好了
- I'm gonna help you get Theo out. - Yes.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck.
进来
Um, come in.
爸爸 我没想到你会来
Papi, I wasn't expecting you.
忙吗
You busy?
有点
Uh, yeah, uh...
又有家事了
More family stuff.
我估计得晚点再找你了
I'll talk to you later, I guess.
嗯
Yeah.
怎么了 爸爸 是凯恩搞事了吗
What's going on, papi? Is it Cane?
- 他最近的行为... 诺玛让你哥哥觉得
- The way he's been acting... - Noma's got your brother
他就是麦加第二
thinking he's fucking Mecca,
他很上头
and he's in way over his head.
我在尽全力保护我们
I'm doing all I can to protect us,
保护你
to protect you, all of this.
不过你是对的
But you were right.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我真不想这么要求你
I hate askin',
尤其在知道塔里克给这个地方带来多少麻烦的情况下
especially knowing how much trouble Tariq brought to this place.
嗯
Yeah.
凯恩说斯坦菲尔德现在形势紧张
Cane said Stansfield was too hot right now.
他说得对 可我们没得选
He ain't wrong, but we don't have a choice.
那个
So...
如果你保持圈子不变 小心谨慎
if you keep your circle tight and you're careful,
你现在的新工作就是一个完美的掩护
this new job that you got is the perfect cover.
好
Okay.
我♥干♥
I'll do it.
宝贝 对不起
I'm sorry, mamita,
如果不是迫不得已 我也不会让你这么做
but I wouldn't be asking if I didn't have to.
我能行
I can handle it.
你跟妈教会了我一切
You and Ma taught me everything.
好
Okay.
为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我知道
I know.
注意安全
Be safe.
我说 我怎么还能看到这个条子啊
Yo, why the fuck am I still looking at this cop?
- 你说你要把这事解决掉的 - 我正在办
- You said you was gonna handle this. - And I am.
我也说了 我们的骚扰投诉
Like I said, our harassment claim
并不能解决问题 不过也造成了影响
wouldn't solve the problem, but we stirred the pot.
貌似这位仁兄被派去做文职了
It seems our boy was put on desk duty.
难不成我的地盘是他的办公桌 你办的什么破事
Well, unless his desk is my curb, you ain't handled shit.
好的 别 别这样 特哈达夫人 成不
Okay, don't... don't do that, Mrs. Tejada, all right?
我会搞定的
I will handle this...
只要你按计划行事
if you stick to the plan.
把他每次出现的时间都记录下来
Get a record of every time he shows up,
我们会把他赶走的
and we'll get him off the streets.
好吧
Yeah, a'ight.
瞧瞧这些玩意儿
Let's see what we got.
嗯
Okay.
还挺巧妙的嘛
Oh, this shit is pretty slick.
对 可以在这里放上几克
Yeah. You could fit a few grams in there...
药丸 瓶装货 大♥麻♥ 什么的都行啊
Pills, vials, weed, all that shit.
网站设置好了
Yeah, online site's up.
关联了"无上限" 所有的法布奇诺都已发送给
Links to No Cap, All Frap have been sent out
我们的韦斯顿控股集团客户
to our Weston Holding customers.
然后他们就可以购买♥♥速成币
Then they'll be able to buy CrashCoin
换取咖啡了 一旦消息传出去
in exchange for coffee, and once the word gets out...
- 就玩完了 - 没错
- It's fuckin' over. - Yes, sir.
等等 我没看错吧
Wait, am I reading this right?
已经有订单进来了
There's orders coming in already.
还很多呢
Coming in hot.
我去 诺玛没准不用杀我们了
Damn. And Noma might not kill us.
牙买♥♥加大道那帮人带着咖啡豆跑哪去了
Man, where the fuck are these Jamaica Ave boys with the beans?
嗨
Yo.
布莱登 这招太棒了
This is pretty smart, Brayden,
对你而言
I mean, for you.
嗯 我们需要大家全体出动
Okay, well, we needed all of us,
包括塔里克
including Tariq.
塔里克失去泰塔团队的实习生职位跟你有关系吗
Did you have something to do with Tariq losing his Tate internship?
我做了我该做的
I did what I needed to do.
布莱登
Brayden.
他要是知道了 还不得抓狂啊
You know he's gonna completely flip his shit when he finds out.
你不能这么骗他
You can't just lie to him like that.
我想跟塔里克说劳伦的事时
You had no problem lying
你撒起谎来挺流畅的啊
when I wanted to tell Tariq about Lauren.
怎么突然间 就有问题了
Now all of a sudden, it's a problem?
再说了 这只是一个小小的善意谎言
Besides, this is just a little white-collar lie.
瞧见没
See what I did there?
你就酷了两秒钟
For, like, two seconds, you were cool.
帮我卸货啊
Just help me unload this shit.
凯恩: 白皮 赶紧给我滚过来
没事吧
Are you good?
没事没事
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
跟塔里克说一声 我去去就回
Tell Tariq I'll be back. I'll be back.
- 凯恩 什么情况啊 - 莫非你喜欢把脸涂黑
- Cane, what the fuck? - Unless you got a thing for blackface,
我知道不是你开的枪
I know you didn't pull that fucking trigger.
我跟你说了 得你动手 别找塔里克
Now, I told you needed to do this, not Tariq.
好好好 不是... 塔里克根本不在场啊
Okay, it wasn't... Tariq wasn't even there.
好 我姑且信你
Okay, let's say I believe that.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表