剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
你真好
You're too kind.
这样不行
Well, this isn't working.
我知道 我以为我们早该说服她了
I know. I thought we'd get through to her by now.
已经过了几个小时
It's been hours.
梅迪纳的消息
Oh, it's Medina.
对 我也收到了
Yeah, me too.
好的 谢谢
All right, thanks.
纽约警局查看了他们的监控
NYPD checked their security cameras.
西奥·罗林斯在停车场劫持了库珀
Theo Rollins intercepted Cooper in the parking lot.
这期间戴维斯一直在他的办公室
All... all while Davis was in his office
有充分的不在场证明
with a rock-solid alibi.
胡说八道
戴维斯和罗林斯可能是故意设计的
Davis and Rollins could have planned it that way.
如果他们知道萨克斯在这里
And if they knew Saxe was here,
说不定在我们突袭仓库前 他们就知道萨克斯是内应了
they probably made him before we raided the warehouse.
这样时间线就对上了
Fuck, that timeline makes sense.
所以我们才会一无所获 他告诉萨克斯的全是假信息
That's why we came up empty. He was feeding Saxe bullshit.
我警告过他的 萨克斯这个蠢货
I fucking warned him, the stupid asshole Saxe.
布兰卡 别说了
Back the fuck off, Blanca.
布兰卡 放尊重点
萨克斯是我们的人
萨克斯这人黑的透透的
Saxe was up to his eyeballs in dirt.
就别把他当英雄了
Let's not pretend that he's some kind of hero.
难道他挨了一枪就能把过去洗白
I mean, how does catching a bullet wipe his slate clean?
萨克斯为我们牺牲了性命
Saxe sacrificed his life for us.
没有他 就不会有案子
Without him, there would be no case.
没有他的证词 我们就失去了圣帕特里克案关键的一环
Without his testimony, we lose a vital link to St. Patrick.
那就用你手上的材料来对付埃菲·莫拉莱斯
Then give Effie Morales everything you got.
重新梳理圣帕特里克和特哈达的档案找出关联
Recomb through the St. Patrick and Tejada files for connections.
要是她不投诚 我们就完了
If she doesn't flip, we're fucked.
凯恩
Cane.
凯恩
Cane!
凯恩
Cane!
你是缉毒警不 - 你在胡说什么
You a narc? - What the fuck are you talking about?
你知道劳伦活着的事吗
You know Lauren was alive?
你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑 - 你丫的闭嘴吧
Are you fucking kidding me? - Shut the up, my nigga!
因为你无能 埃菲出手帮了你
Effie covered for your incompetent ass.
当时你在场 - 不 我不在
You was there. - No, I wasn't.
你觉得我很蠢是吗
You really think I'm stupid, huh?
行吧 埃菲出现时
Okay, when Effie showed up,
她把劳伦打晕 然后没带我就开车走了
she knocked Lauren out and drove off without me.
不管那晚发生了什么 都只是她俩 与我无关
Whatever the fuck happened that night is between them, not me!
联邦调查局昨晚抓走了埃菲
The Feds roped up Effie last night.
天哪 - 劳伦指认了她
Oh, my God. - Lauren ID'd her.
靠
Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
You got to be fucking kidding me!
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我觉得我需要先去医院
I think I need to go to the hospital first.
行 你去吧
Yeah, you do that.
简直是疯子
Fucking psycho.
妈 我来了
Ma, it's me.
那是什么
What's that?
那个律师萨克斯的来信
A letter from that lawyer Saxe.
他怎么会寄东西给你
Why would he send you something?
"莫奈 当你看到这封信 说明我已经死了
"Monet, If you're reading this, that means I'm dead.
不管是谁动的手
No matter who pulled the trigger,
我认为塔里克·圣帕特里克都要负责
the person I hold responsible is Tariq St. Patrick.
自从塔里克出现在你的生活中
Ever since Tariq came into your life,
你们一家就分崩离析
your family's been falling apart.
想知道原因吗
Want to know why?
塔里克一直在跟联邦调查局合作"
Tariq has been working with the Feds."
扯淡呢这是 - 等一下
Man, fuck outta here. - Wait.
黛安娜 这一定是谎言 - 你又不知道
This is some lying bullshit, Diana. - You don't know that.
靠
Shit.
萨克斯在这写了 "塔里克设计害我被捕"
Right here Saxe says, "Tariq set me up to get arrested."
你觉得这可能吗
Do you even think that's possible?
塔里克让我把货放在楼顶的储物柜
Tariq told me to have my product in the lockers on the roof.
所以他们才会抓到我
That's why they came after me.
糟心 在事情确定前我们最好不要轻举妄动
Well, shit, we better not do anything till we know for sure.
小黛 这有可能是蓄意栽赃
This could be a fucking setup, D.
做你该做的事
Go do what you do.
找到你需要的信息
Find out what you need to find out.
好 没问题
A'ight, bet.
你出什么事了
What the fuck happened to you?
凯恩把我暴揍了一顿
Cane went fucking Suge Knight on my ass
因为他发现劳伦还活着 以及埃菲被抓了
'cause he found out Lauren was alive and Effie got arrested.
他认为是我造成的
He thinks I'm up to it.
嗯 我和他刚才还在戴维斯的办公室
Yeah, me and him was just throwing hands
为这事打了一架呢
at Davis' office about the same shit.
可为什么呢 我知道他为什么找上我 可你呢
But why? I get why he came for me, but you?
我也搞不懂 你也知道凯恩 那家伙就是个疯子
Look, I don't know man. You know Cane. That nigga's crazy.
你知情
You knew.
你知道劳伦还活着
You knew about Lauren.
所以你才知道是我和埃菲做的
That's how you knew Effie and I were behind it.
是的 哥们 我知道劳伦还活着
I mean, yeah, I knew about fucking Lauren, bro.
可我他妈的干嘛要把她还活着的事
But why the fuck would I tell the motherfuckers
告诉那帮想除掉她的人呢
that just tried to take her out that she's still alive?
里克 我是想救劳伦的
'Riq, I tried to save Lauren.
我还要跟你讲多少次啊
How many times do I have to tell you that?
现在埃菲被抓了 你了解她
Now Effie got arrested, and you know her.
她只在乎她自己
She only cares about number one.
是啊 所以我们下一步行动要谨慎些
Yeah, that's why we need to be careful with our next move.
里克 没有下一步了
'Riq, there is no fucking next move.
有速成币和联调局这么一摊子破事在前
After that shit you pulled with CrashCoin and the Feds?
再见了 韦斯顿集团
Bye-bye, Weston Holdings.
老兄 麻烦事是需要解决的 好吗
Bro, the shit needed to be done, all right?
别再抱怨了
Stop bitching about it.
告诉奥比我们暂时赶不上销♥售♥指标
Tell Obi that we're not gonna make the quota for now
这样他就不会做掉我们了
so he doesn't merc our ass.
好吧 要怎么办
Okay. How?
行吧 我来办 但你也得干点事呀 大哥
All right, fine, I'll do it, but do something, bro.
盯着点韦斯顿集团 做点什么
Keep your eyes on Weston Holdings. Do something.
里克 拜托能让我休一天假吗
'Riq, can I please just have one day off?
就休一天 行吗
Just one, okay?
就让我在热乎乎的浴缸里玩玩电子游戏 就一天
Me, my Xbox, and some Twitch babes in a hot tub, just once.
哥们 我知道你现在很痛苦
Listen, I understand you're in pain, bro.
可要是你那个卑鄙叔叔采取行动
But what the fuck happens when your shady-ass uncle
让我们退出交易了呢
pulls a moves to back us out of our deal?
那时候我们该怎么办
What the fuck do we do then?
行吧
Fine.
等我能出院了 我去见见他
When I'm discharged, I'll go see him.
你现在就能出院了
You are discharged.
就是点擦伤而已 没事的
Just a little scratch. You'll be fine.
至塔里克: 听到守卫说有人死了 是你吗
塔里克来电
劳伦 你为什么躲着我
Lauren, why you ghosting me?
埃菲被抓起来了 联调局要来抓剩下的人了吗
Effie got roped up. Are the Feds coming for the rest of us?
你得告诉我啊 尽快回复我
I need you to let me know. Hit me back ASAP.
德鲁在哪
Where's Dru?
你好 伊夫林
Hello to you, too, Evelyn.
德鲁不在这里 你想说什么
Dru ain't here. What do you wanna talk about?
有一个德鲁的视频传得到处都是
There's a video of Dru floating around.
你知道吗
Know anything about that?
你看我像是用油管的人吗 - 别撒谎了 贱♥人♥
Do I look like I'm on YouTube? - Stop lying, bitch.
你丫的疯了吗
Have you lost your fucking mind?
少废话 我看到视频了
Cut the bullshit. I saw the video.
那就是一段忏悔
It was a confession.
德鲁已经告诉过你他不知道戈多出了什么事
Look, Dru already told you he don't know what happened to Gordo.
我知道是你杀了弗兰克
I know you took Frank from me.
你承认了 - 我承认个鬼
You admitted that. - I didn't admit shit.
我是告诉你 洛伦佐想干什么
I told you what Lorenzo wanted.
现在洛伦佐死了
And now Lorenzo's dead.
是的
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表