剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
她一个字都没说 守口如瓶
But she held it down. She kept it 100.
你就... 遇见女人你就犯迷糊
Are you... nigga, you are pussy whipped.
你看不出来那小婊♥子♥只顾自己吗
Can't you see this bitch is out for herself?
我靠... 我还是自己搞定吧
Man, fuck it. I... I'll handle it on my own.
该死
Fuck.
开门
On the gate.
为什么要给我换牢房♥
Why are you changing my cell?
你看我是过来回答你问题的吗
Do I look like I'm here to answer your questions?
美国法警
又来了个不好惹的呀
Looks like we got another bad bitch.
九点准时熄灯
Lights out at nine.
莫奈要冲你下手了 当心
很好 你到了 听我说
Good, you're here. Look.
从你告诉我的情况来看
From what you told me,
莫奈这事你就放手吧 行吗
you need to leave this Monet shit alone, all right?
她说不是她干的
She said she didn't do it.
很明显 她没说实话
Obviously, she's gonna fucking lie.
我能活到现在就是因为欠她钱
I'm only alive 'cause I owe money.
我建议啊
If I may suggest,
你的律师和你那个杀人不见血的白人叔叔
when your lawyer and your homicidal white uncle
都让你别宣战 你最好听他们的话
both tell you not to start a war, you should listen.
我们目前还有更棘手的事情
And we have more pressing shit.
联邦调查局拍到我给黛安娜塞纸条了
The feds have me on camera passing a note to Diana.
你得想法子撤销对她的指控
You gotta get her charges dropped.
不然我就得跟她一起栽了
Or else I go down with her.
相信我 我正在想办法
Trust me, I'm working on that.
韦斯顿集团到底怎么回事
What the fuck happened at Weston Holdings?
我觉得是那个天杀的泰特议员告发的
You know, I think it was the fucking Councilman Tate nigga.
- 我靠 - 是啊
- Shit. - Yeah.
行了 我们... 还是别对国会议员下狠手了
Okay, I... I'd recommend not murdering a congressman.
不过 抓到泰特的把柄应该能派上用场
But having leverage on Tate could be useful.
你知道那混♥蛋♥特狡猾 总想着跟人做交易
Oh, you know that snake-ass motherfucker is always up for a deal.
的确如此
That's for damn sure.
这事交给我吧
I'll take care of that.
哥们 你得把心思放在埃菲身上
And you, my friend, need to focus on Effie.
必须除掉她 塔里克
She has to go, Tariq.
听听啊
Whoa, whoa.
刚才那话真不是你应该说出来的
Ain't that exactly what the fuck you're not supposed to say?
她不是我们这边的
She's not on our side.
万一她开口了 我们都得坐牢
If she folds, we all get jumpsuits.
她之前不是告发过你吗
Didn't she snitch on you before?
对 但事情没有那么简单
Yes, but it's not that simple.
懂吗 很明显 联邦调查局只会把我们关起来
All right, obviously, the feds will lock us the fuck up.
但是诺玛会干掉我们的
But Noma will kill us.
埃菲手里有张照片
Effie has the picture that
能让我脱离诺玛的控制
I need to get out from under Noma's thumb.
劳伦要出庭作证的话 你就没法用照片了
You'll never get to use it if Lauren testifies,
这倒提醒我了 劳伦也得死
which reminds me, she has to go, too.
戴维斯 你吃什么药了啊
What the fuck are you on right now, Davis?
哥们 你这语气跟莫奈一样 你可别乱来
You sound like Monet, my nigga. Stay in your lane.
我无所谓了
I don't give a fuck anymore.
她俩是你的女人
Those are your bitches.
说到杀人 你什么时候怂过
Since when is killing a problem for you?
我明白杀人只会惹来更多麻烦
I learned that killing leads to more fucking problems.
我知道你哥刚死没多久
Listen, I understand you just lost your brother.
我懂你的心情
I get exactly how you feel.
戴维斯 我的双胞胎姐姐就死在我面前
I lost my twin sister right in front of my fucking eyes, Davis.
但是现在你可不能倒下
But now's not the time to crash out.
打起精神来
You gotta pull your shit together.
行吗 万一她撤回指控了呢
All right, what if she recants?
她的动机是什么
What's her incentive?
得让她觉得
She gotta feel more in danger
出庭作证比不出庭要危险
if she testifies than if she doesn't.
没错
Exactly.
听说埃菲被抓了以后 劳伦父母回来了
I hear her parents came back to town after Effie's arrest.
这可能就是她的软肋
That could be a soft spot.
但是撤回指控并不能彻底解决问题
But recanting won't outright solve it.
那帮人还有时间
They'd still have time to
给埃菲捏造别的罪名
trump up some other charges against Effie.
除非...
Unless...
埃菲愿意跟你聊聊吗
Will Effie talk to you?
她应该愿意
Yeah, I think so.
你得说服她走一步险棋了
You have to convince her to do something she won't wanna do.
嗨
Hey!
住手 住手
Drop it. Drop it.
放开我
Get the fuck off of me!
你是想杀了我吗
You're trying to fucking kill me?
你比我想的要厉害啊
Tougher than I thought.
有人来看你了
You have a visitor.
怎么了 一切都好吗
What happened? You okay?
我猜发信息提醒我的人 不是你吧
So I can assume it wasn't you that sent that warning?
我都不知道你在说啥
I don't know what you're talking about.
那你来干嘛
What the fuck are you here for then?
我有个法子能救你出去
I got a plan to get you out.
我不需要你来帮我
I don't need shit from you.
我的律师会有办法的 我自己也有钱
My lawyer's coming to sort this out. I have my own money.
保释金我自己就能交上
I'm gonna post my own bail.
埃菲 这个保释金你不能交 知道吗
You know, you can't post bail, right, Effie?
哥们 你有病吧
Nigga, are you crazy?
你想让我关在这里被弄死啊
Are you trying to get me killed?
戴维斯的意思是如果你交了保释金
Listen, Davis said if you post bail,
那帮人就有好几个月时间想尽办法起诉你
they have months to indict you.
但是 如果你待在牢里 他们就得召集大陪审团
But if you sit, they have to impanel a whole grand jury
在五天之内起诉
to indict you in five days.
时间短了对我有什么好处
How does less time help me?
因为一旦撤销指控
Because once they get the charges dropped,
他们就没时间往你身上扣别的罪名了
they'll have less time to find out anything else.
那时你就自♥由♥了
You'll walk.
咱俩之间是有分歧
Look, we haven't seen eye to eye,
但我们总归是一根绳上的蚂蚱 对吧
but we're on the same team, right?
我看是因为你有事求我吧
Because you need something from me?
对 诺玛女儿的那张照片
That picture of Noma's daughter, yes.
我用得上
I need it.
如果你给了我 我弄清楚她是谁以后
If I get it, figure out who she is,
不但能救你出去 还能让咱俩都脱离诺玛的控制
I'll get you out, and I'll get us out from under Noma.
我已经找到她了
Well, I found her already.
你这话是什么意思
The fuck you mean you found her?
意思是我已经找到她了
I found her already.
你要想从我这里知道什么
And you're not getting a goddamn thing
必须先把我救出去
until you get me the fuck out of here.
好 他们需要召集大陪审团
All right, so they need a grand jury
在五天内起诉埃菲
to indict Effie in five days.
咱们就利用这五天 让劳伦放弃指控埃菲
That's our window to get Lauren a reversal story against Effie.
只要埃菲没了嫌疑 我们就安全了
Effie gets clear, we walk free.
我觉得时间不够了
I don't think we got enough time for that.
小心我把那只手砍掉
I will cut that fucking hand off.
你小子也有这么硬气的一天啊
When did baby Rambo's balls drop, huh?
两位听我说
Listen, listen, listen.
只有我们齐心协力
Only way we get Lauren
才能让劳伦翻供
to change her story is if we work together.
所以你俩都给我好好听着 知道吗
So both of y'all shut the fuck up and listen, all right?
你准备怎么办
What you got?
记得奥比亮出我们全家福照片的那一回吧
Remember when Obi dropped pictures of our families?
我们要用劳伦的父母去要挟她 是吗
We're gonna threaten Lauren's parents?
只给她看照片就行 她得明白
But just with pictures. Look, she needs to understand
证人保护计划无法护得她跟家人周全
that even WITSEC can't protect her and her family, bro.
我来安排她跟我们见面
Look, I'ma set up a meeting with us.
到时候你俩跟她聊 给她看照片
You guys talk to her. You guys show her the pictures.
只要她放弃指控埃菲
We promise her safety in
我们就保证她的安全
return for her recanting her story on Effie.
我跟德鲁去拍照片
Dru and I will get the photos.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表