剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
我们都是他的手下
We were his soldiers.
- 你们仨 - 对 就我们仨
- You three? - Yes, us three.
初到纽约时 麦加需要人手
Mecca needed people that knew how to move around the city
帮他四处卖♥♥货
when he came to New York.
我们就那时候入的局
And that's where we came in.
我亲自与麦加合作
I personally worked with Mecca,
把那些能销货的人介绍给他认识
introduced him to people who can move the fucking weight.
其中就包括他们
That included these two.
我们也能帮您销货
We could do the same for you.
我们不能让麦加死而复生
Okay, we can't bring Mecca back,
不过 我们能让资金继续周转
but we can keep the cash flow going.
你觉得你们能取代麦加
You think you can replace Mecca?
他受联邦保护
He had federal protection.
他告发了我的竞争对手
He informed on my rivals
确保联调局查不到我头上 你们能做到吗
and ensured the Feds stayed out of my business. Can you do that?
当然可以
Of course we can.
执法部门的
We got people in law enforcement,
政♥府♥的 法♥院♥的 这些人脉资源我们全都有
people in the government, people in the courts.
如果只是普通平民 我们也混不到现在
We're not just up here being regular fucking civilians.
我们能当你的纽约分销商
We could be your New York City distro.
我们可以干得跟麦加一样好
We can be just as good as Mecca.
甚至更好
Better.
有意思
I'm intrigued.
您不会真信了吧
You're not buying this, are you?
他们显然是在撒谎
They're obviously lying.
给他们个机会
Let's give them a chance.
几个急需表现的小崽子而已
They're like eager little puppies.
您太大度了
You are too generous.
这是我的权利
As is my right.
是
Of course.
小的们
Boys...
我只给你们三十天的时间 去证明你们所说的话
you've bought yourself exactly 30 days to prove your point.
我要看不到钱
Now, if I don't see a profit,
你们的下场
you'll end up...
就和她一样
like this sad soul.
但凡有人能提供
And anyone who can provide information
有关麦加死因的线索
about what happened to Mecca
我将大大有赏
will find it worth their while.
她正在找杀死麦加的人
She's looking for Mecca's killer.
但我们都扛过来了 没人说漏嘴
But we held that down. Nobody said shit.
我们得赶紧把这个诺玛给解决了
Ah, we need to take this Noma out.
据我所看到的而言 不可能做到
It's not gonna happen, based on what I saw.
我才不要跟和麦加有关的人扯到一起去
Well, I ain't fucking with anyone connected to Mecca.
爸 听我说好吗
Pops, listen, okay?
我给我们争取到了足够的货
I negotiated for us to get enough product
我们能垄断整个纽约的毒品生意了
to take over the entire fucking city.
我们接下了麦加的位置
We pick up right where Mecca left off.
你跟麦加合伙背叛了这个家
You betrayed this family with Mecca.
还要老子重蹈覆辙吗
Why the fuck would I make that mistake twice?
我想洗手不干的 可我们现在还没退出来
Look, I wanted out, and we still fucking here.
你们自己想办法解决吧
Y'all figure this shit out.
莫
Mo!
我可不会对你言听计从
I ain't gonna jump just 'cause you say jump.
天杀的
What the fuck is wrong
这个家里的人都怎么了
with everybody in this entire fucking family?
她会弄死我们的
She will kill us.
妈那边我不知道该怎么办 但我会和爸谈谈
I don't know what to do about Monet, but I will talk to Papi.
他会改变主意的
He will come around.
还有谁跟我们一起干
Who else is gonna be working with us?
又有衰人在中♥央♥公园死于非命 所以呢
Another sucker gets got in Central Park. So?
情侣横尸中♥央♥公园 死状惨不忍♥睹
衰人被杀
Yeah, that sucker got got
是因为他手上有那枚蓝钻戒指
because he had that blue-diamond ring,
就是你卖♥♥掉的那枚
which you fenced.
我觉得 杀了这些人的
Look, the same woman that killed those people,
和昨晚在丹堤·斯皮尔斯的公♥寓♥里
I think she held a gun to my head
用枪顶我脑门儿上的女人 是同一个人
in Dante Spears' apartment last night.
没错 从现在开始 我替她做事
Yeah, from now on, I'ma be working for her...
我 凯恩 布雷登
Me, Cane, and Brayden...
要不然我们仨都得被她灭了
Or else she gonna kill all three of us.
这女人谁啊
Who is this bitch?
我只知道她的名字叫诺玛
All I got is a name... Noma.
诺玛...
Noma.
我要你随时待命
I'ma need you to be on standby.
塔里克 我很喜欢跟你合作
I love working with you, Tariq.
你向来不欠帐
Cash always clears.
而且 我得付这间新办公室的租金啊
Plus, got to pay for this new office somehow.
诺玛很关心这枚戒指
You know Noma has concerns about why the fuck her ring
是怎么流转到拍卖♥♥行 你知道吗
landed in a auction house, right?
我还没把你的身份给抖落出去
I haven't given her your name yet.
我的谨慎就是你的报酬
My discretion is your payment.
我要你查一下谁在监视那栋公♥寓♥
Now, I need you to see who's watching the apartment,
凯恩让我们从车♥库♥上去的 他怀疑有人盯着呢
because Cane had us go up in the garage on some sus shit.
我不知道到底咋回事
I don't know what that's about.
- 你怀疑是诺玛的人 - 还不能确定
- Think it's Noma's people? - Well, I don't know.
那时候 凯恩还不认识诺玛
Cane didn't know about Noma at the time,
我觉得 她也不会让我们知道她要过来
and I don't think she'll let us know that she's coming,
所以我也不知道
so I don't know.
可总觉得哪里不对劲
There's some weird shit going on, though.
- 排查的事交给我 - 行 那我先去学校了
- I'll check it out. - All right. I got to get to school.
这间宿舍归你家族所有吗
So your family, like, owns this room?
何止 半个大学都是我们家的
And, like, half the campus.
我也知道这很令人讨厌
I know. It's so obnoxious.
谢谢你让宿舍管理处把我安顿在这里
Well, thanks for letting the housing office place me here.
只是暂时的 有空房♥间就搬
It's only temporary till something opens up.
没关系的
It's totally cool.
我不会告诉我爹妈 我的室友姓特哈达
I just won't tell my parents that my roommate is a Tejada.
你说什么
Excuse me?
- 你是齐克·克罗斯的表妹 - 所以呢
- You're Zeke Cross' cousin. - Yeah?
还请节哀
I'm sorry for your loss.
他的遭遇真的太可怕了
That's really fucked up what happened to him.
还有 洛伦佐·特哈达
And Lorenzo Tejada,
那个落网获罪的大毒枭是你♥爸♥
the convicted drug boss, is your dad.
我谷歌♥过你
I Googled you.
我倒是无所谓啦
I mean, I'm totally cool with it,
就是我父母比较紧张
but my parents are more than a little uptight.
你是好人 我懂的
You good. I get it.
我也不会和我父母说
But I won't tell my parents that I'm sharing the room
我和布雷登·韦斯顿的妹妹住一块
with the sister of Brayden Weston,
毕竟你哥可是站在法庭上 公然承认自己在校园里贩毒的人
you know, the campus dealer who snitched on himself in court.
没错
Yeah.
不就是谷歌♥嘛 谁不会用似的
Google goes both ways, sis.
什么情况 你现在来这边上学了
What the fuck, you go here now?
- 是啊 - 莫奈知道吗
- Yep. - Monet know?
你是觉得无论我做什么
Do you think I have to get permission from Monet
都需要莫奈同意吗
for every move I make?
好吧 莫奈知道
Okay, yeah, Monet knows.
我们之间没问题吧
We good?
嗯 只要你别再动我的货就行
Yeah, as long as you don't book my shit again.
不会了
Never.
那件事很过分啊
That shit was fucked up.
知道
I know.
- 你们好呀 你们好 - 早上好
- Hello, hello. - Good morning.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Good morning. - Good Morning.
- 同学们好 - 老师好
- Hello, class, hello. - Hi.
- 她这是磕嗨了吧 - 早上好
- She's supposed to be dope. - Good morning. So...
欢迎来到《美国精神》课程
welcome to American Psyche.
我是班内特教授 我想让你们知道
I am Professor Bennet, and I want y'all to know
你们在座的二十五个名额
I had over 300 students sign up
可有超过三百个学生报名抢着要
for the 25 seats that you now occupy.
你们是我精心选出来的
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表