剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
My hands stay clean.
成交 - 瞧瞧
Done. - Look at that.
你真懂行啊
You do know how this works.
谢谢你请我喝酒
Thanks for the drink.
换块好表吧
Get your watch game up.
这是礼物
It was a gift.
奇怪 我刚看见一个长得像拉沙德·泰特的人
Weird. I just saw a guy who looked like Rashad Tate
离开了酒吧
leaving the bar.
那就是他 詹妮 你来干嘛
That was Tate. What's this about, Jenny?
我来道歉
I'm here to apologize.
你可以发短♥信♥ 打电♥话♥
Yeah, that's a text, maybe a call,
别当面见啊 - 得了 库珀 废话少说
not a meetup. - Okay, cut the crap, Cooper.
如果你想搞我 你就会告诉戴维斯真♥相♥
If you wanted to screw me, you'd have told Davis the truth
我立马完蛋
and my ass would be toast.
所以 你想要什么
So what do you want?
安全屋里的某位女士
The, uh, Jane Doe in the safe house...
你捏造了她的事故吗
did you fabricate her accident?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
整什么阴谋论呢
What kind of conspiracy crap is this?
我没疯 你藏她藏了几个月
Not crazy. You hid her for months.
莱利 埃莉萨·玛丽 乔·普罗克特
Riley, Elisa Marie, Joe Proctor...
你也把合作的目击证人藏起来了
You hid cooperating witnesses too.
那些案件都还没启动呢
Yeah, inactive cases.
你来找我时 塔里克的案子就已经被驳回了
Tariq's case was dismissed by the time you came to me.
告诉我 你是怎么让司法部长
So tell me, how did you get the AG
签署保护协议的
to sign off on protection, huh?
我
Me.
作为你的线人 我把谋杀未遂案件
As your CI, I connected the attempted murder
跟塔里克的犯罪集团关联了起来
to Tariq's criminal enterprise.
通过我 你开启了新调查 新案子
You opened a new investigation and case through me.
为什么
Why...
为什么不直接告诉我真♥相♥
Why not just tell me the truth?
詹妮 我还是会帮你的啊
Jenny, I still would have helped you.
有什么区别吗
What difference does it make?
现在的区别是
The difference now is,
我不确定我是否想继续合作
I'm not sure I wanna continue cooperating.
那就眼睁睁看着失去伸张正义的机会吗
So seeing justice served just goes out the window?
我想要正义
I want justice...
这次得用对方法
the right way this time.
而且 这是相互的
Plus, it's a two-way street.
你有没有
Do you even...
信过我
trust me?
库珀 假如你拒绝合作
If you refuse to cooperate, Cooper,
你承认持枪去真理酒吧的供词
your confession about bringing a gun to Truth
将会被用来指证你
will be used against you.
你违反了你的誓言
You violated your oath,
展现了犯罪意图
displayed a pattern of criminal intent.
它甚至可能把你拖进这个反黑案
It may even rope you into this RICO,
特别是你秘密没倒干净时
especially if you know more than you've let on.
你现在把我当天杀的罪犯了是吧
So you're gonna treat me like a fucking perp now?
直到我们同一阵营
Till we're back on the same side.
你♥他♥妈♥到底想要什么
What the fuck do you want?
难以置信 你还租了这个
I cannot believe you rented this.
你刚买♥♥了新车
You just bought a brand-new car.
我想做点儿不同的事情
You know, I wanted to do something a little different.
你在想什么
What you thinkin'?
我在想 自打从意大利回来 你就一直神神秘秘的
I think you've been on some Bond shit since Italy.
这就是意大利对人的影响啊
That's what Italy does to you.
埃菲 你知道我真的在意你 对吗
Effie, you know I really care about you, right?
我也真的很在意你
I really care about you too.
我有些事儿 你可能还不知道
And there's some things that you may not know about me.
我知道
I know.
没关系的
It's okay.
我不想那样
I don't want it to be like that.
你知道那个杀了我姐姐的
You know what happened to
黑警是什么下场 对吗
the dirty cop that killed my sister, right?
他自找的
He had it coming.
没错 但是
I mean, yeah, but...
我以为那样就结束了
you know, I thought that'd be the end of it.
我真以为在那之后
You know, I really thought I would've been able
我就能过上正常人的生活了
to live like a normal life after that.
苍天不作美
But that was not the case at all.
就好像 我一料理了那条子
It's like, once I dealt with that cop,
就陷入无止境的循环
it's like I started a-a cycle of shit
我永远无法脱身
that I just can't get away from.
为了摆脱过去
You know, I-I started doing new shit
我开始尝试新事物
to try to outrun what I did in the past.
埃菲 事情开始变得非常糟糕
Shit started getting real bad, Effie.
我爸开始劝我去自首
My dad started talking about me turning myself in.
与此同时
And on top of that, at the time,
我爸妈关系
you know, shit started going real sideways
也开始不对劲了
between him and my moms.
我爸对我妈动手
He put his hands on her,
弄的我妈身上都有了淤青
left her with bruises, all type of shit.
我们无能为力
There was nothing that any of us could do.
然后 我妈想出个摆脱我爸的法子 可是...
Then my mom came up with this plan to get rid of him, but...
我不能让她一人承担
you know, I couldn't let her do that shit herself.
所以你去做了
So you took care of it.
没错
Yeah.
你做了该做的事
You did what you had to do.
我懂 我也经历过
I get that. I've been there.
我也有事情没告诉你
And there's stuff I haven't told you too.
什么事
Like what?
打我小时候起 家里就发生过各种糟糕事情
A lot of fucked-up shit happened in my house growing up.
我妈身边的男人总是换了又换
My mom always had a different guy around.
其中一个 喜欢摸我
And one of them liked to touch me.
什么
What?
这... 真是糟透了
This was, like... super fucked-up shit.
有一天 我
One day, I was...
我在看奥普拉的脱口秀
I was watching this Oprah episode,
我终于鼓起勇气
and I finally worked up the nerve
向我妈坦白
to tell her what was going on.
你想知道她做了什么吗
Do you wanna know what she did?
她嫁给了那个人♥渣♥
She fucking married that asshole.
据我所知 他们还在一起
And they're still together, as far as I know.
没错 糟透了
Yeah, it's fucked up.
很抱歉 这种事发生在你身上
I'm sorry that happened to you.
你没别的话要告诉我了吗
But there's nothing else you wanna tell me?
塔里克 我们要去哪
Where are we going, Tariq?
下车
Get out of the car.
你♥他♥妈♥的下车
Get out the fucking car!
这里发生了什么事
What happened over here?
告诉我
Hmm? Tell me.
告诉我 这里发生了什么
Tell me what the fuck happened over here!
我不知道
I don't know.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
布雷登告诉我 他让劳伦逃命去
'Cause Brayden told me he told Lauren to run.
但不知怎么的 那天晚上
But somehow she accidentally
她不小心把车开进了湖里
crashed her car into this lake that night.
你信吗
You buying that?
因为我不信
'Cause I'm not.
新闻上是这么说的...
That's what they're saying on the news...
埃菲 别再玩儿我了
Do not fucking play with me, Effie.
我又不蠢
I'm not fucking stupid, all right?
凯恩怎么知道送劳伦出城的计划的
How did Cane know about the plan to get Lauren out of the city?
塔里克 你想怎样
What do you want, Tariq?
我想要真♥相♥
I want the fucking truth.
我知道 你杀了劳伦
Listen, I know you killed Lauren.
我要你♥他♥妈♥的说出来
I want you to fucking say it.
你要拿什么 枪吗
What you reaching for, a gun?
怎么 你打算朝我开枪吗 觉得我会伤害你
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表