剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
我一直以为你的外甥 或者儿子齐克…
You know, I always assumed that your nephew, or son...
是当了丹堤·斯皮尔斯的替死鬼
Zeke, he caught a bullet meant for Dante Spears.
认错人的戏码 但现在...
Case of mistaken identity. But now...
我真的开始觉得…
I'm really starting to think that...
他是要告发你
he was gonna rat your ass out
然后和丹堤·斯皮尔斯一起跑路 而你杀了他
and run away with Dante Spears, and-and you killed him.
我为齐克付出了一切
I did everything for Zeke!
比如吊死卡丽 让他发现她的尸体吗
Like stringing up Carrie so he could find her?
是凯恩帮你干的吗
Cane help you out with that?
所以你才把顶楼给了他
Is that why you gave him the penthouse?
- 那是齐克的遗产 - 我去你♥妈♥的♥
- That was Zeke's inheritance. - Fuck you.
不要因为你没能保护你马子
Quit trying to lay your jealous-ass guilt trip on me
就把你心生嫉妒的罪恶感扣我头上
because you couldn't protect yo' bitch.
你才是那种会杀了她 然后给我扣屎盆子的人
You the type that'd kill her and try to blame the shit on me.
好 够了
All right, that's enough.
够了
Enough.
我们结束了
We're done.
刚才是怎么回事
What the hell was that?
说好了让我来搞定
We agreed you'd let me handle it.
才没有
We didn't agree to shit.
你说了你该说的 我说了我的
You said what you said. I said what I said.
是 现在这个娘炮
Yes, and now his pussy-whipped ass
要开始调查GTG 挖齐克的死因了
is about to go look into GTG about Zeke's death.
我们应该担心吗
Should we be worried?
关于那个 还有他说的
I mean, about that or all of his talk
丹堤·斯皮尔斯的事情
about Dante Spears?
你说呢
You tell me.
你觉得他知道齐克辩护费的事吗
You think he knows about the money for Zeke's defense?
看吧 很明显这混♥蛋♥有问题
Look, clearly this motherfucker is on one.
我们得搞定他
We need to take his ass down.
我可以向纽约警♥察♥局提起骚扰诉讼
I can file a harassment claim with the NYPD,
但他们会包庇自己人
but they cover their own.
你也不是善茬 所以没用
And you're no angel, so it won't stick.
但这会留档
But it creates a record
我们可以借此强迫行为
for a pattern of, uh, obsessive behavior
让他名誉扫地
that we can use to discredit him.
这主意最好管用
Look, this shit better work.
会的 会的
It will. It will.
但你需要保持清白
But you need to keep it spotless.
如果他和联邦调查局合作
If he's working with the Feds,
你就是多米诺骨牌倒塌的第一块
you'd be just the first domino to fall.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
我们得和塔里克谈谈
We need to talk to Tariq.
天哪
Oh, God.
这是什么呀
What the fuck is this?
你的第一笔工资吗
Is that your first paycheck?
得好好庆祝呢
Seems like a reason to celebrate.
下一单你来买♥♥ 这次我跟你对半分
I'll split it with you if you get the next order.
不了妹子 这张支票
Nah, girl, this little-ass check
太小了 不值一提 不过...
ain't nothing to celebrate. But...
你这是从哪儿弄来的
where'd you get it?
我听说在你哥哥的事之后
I heard things dried up around here
这里就没货可买♥♥了
after your brother and all.
是啊 他和埃菲都这么和我说
Yeah, that's what both he and Effie told me,
但这个肯定和他们有关
but no way this isn't them.
没错 他们想骗谁呢
Facts. I don't know who they think they fooling.
就是
Yeah.
这地方是韦斯顿投资组合的一部分
Yeah, this place is part of the Weston portfolio.
我进了数据库
I-I went into the database
把它列为租赁 我们没问题的
and just listed it as leased. We're good.
我们能谈谈要怎么卖♥♥掉这些货吗
Can we please talk about how we're gonna move all this product?
那些混♥蛋♥每天
What's that legal drug these motherfuckers
带进华尔街大厦里的合法毒品
bring into every building on Wall Street
究竟是什么
every single day?
我不知道 利他林 安♥非♥他♥命♥
I don't know. Ritalin? Adderall?
不对 兄弟 是咖♥啡♥因♥
No, nigga. Caffeine.
卖♥♥咖啡而已 谁他妈的在乎
Okay, so they're running coffee. Who the fuck cares?
没错 我们要如法炮制
Yeah, we're gonna do the same thing.
让货跟着咖啡外卖♥♥混进去
We run our product through coffee orders.
让送货员带有夹层的杯子
We send our delivery boys with cups with false bottoms
把产品放在里面
with the product right in there.
大摇大摆走进去
They can walk right in.
好 但我们干不掉
Okay, but we can't just kill
华尔街全体毒贩
every drug dealer on Wall Street.
有了新对手 他们第一个知道风声
They'll know there's competition.
当然不能这么做
Obviously we can't do that,
但我们可以打价格战卖♥♥好货...
but we can sell better product at a better price...
打♥压♥对手 夺走他们的客源
Undercut the competition, maneuver their customers.
拿这么多货去薄利多销
The rate that we'll be moving all of this shit,
降点利润根本察觉不到
we won't even notice a dip in the profit.
嗯 我喜欢 但是怎么收钱呢
Okay, I like it, but how do we collect?
所有那些个人订单
I mean, all those individual orders,
敞开式办公室...
exposed bullpens...
你知道面对面交易很棘手的
You know hand-to-hands are a bitch.
你说得对 我不确定
Yeah, you right. I don't know.
不能搞得太为难
Shit can't get too sticky.
或许我们让他们网上付费 但是...
Maybe we make them pay online, but...
怎么 用信♥用♥卡♥吗
What, with credit cards?
这样呢 我好像有了个主意 不过呢...
You know what? I think I actually might have an idea, but...
说句不中听的话
dare I say it, we're gonna have
我们得和合作伙伴们商量一下
to talk to our partners about this one.
嗯 就像华尔街版本的课程纠错
Yeah, it's just like a Wall Street CourseCorrect,
不过不用辅♥导♥ 我们卖♥♥咖啡
but instead of tutoring, we sell the motherfuckers coffee.
大家从网上下单
People make their orders online,
我们直接送到办公桌上
and we deliver straight to their desks
把产品藏在咖啡杯里
with our product hidden in the cups.
不错啊 塔里克
Nice work, Tariq.
变成真的星巴克了
Making them real Starbucks now.
可要是这帮华尔街小子
But if any of these Wall
决定用信♥用♥卡♥的话
Street niggas decide to use their credit card,
直接就能追踪到咖啡店里来
that can lead right back to Flat White and Macchiato here.
所以我们要保持交易独♥立♥
Well, that's why we keep those transactions separate.
首先 他们在网上买♥♥我们的加密货币
First they buy our crypto coins online.
一美元等于一个货币
One dollar equals one coin.
没人会怀疑投资者投机吧
I mean, no one's gonna blink at investors speculating, right?
一旦买♥♥了货币
Once the coin's bought,
一切就都是匿名的了
it remains completely anonymous.
然后他们可以用货币在软件上买♥♥咖啡
Then they use that coin to buy coffee through the app.
如果追踪的话 只会追到
If anything's traced, it'll just lead back
我们速成币的投资者
to our investors at CrashCoin.
最棒的是
The best part is,
钱都已经洗好了
the money's already fuckin' laundered.
如果有人想告密
And if any of them decides to talk,
你会处理的吧 "华尔街之狼"
you gonna handle that, right, Belfort?
不会让我们来处理吧
And not ask one of us to do it.
这些人都是低级罪犯
I mean, these guys are low-key criminals.
他们只在乎百分比
All they really care about is the percentage.
他们不会说出去的
They're not gonna talk.
我们这边能处理好
Listen, we got our shit handled.
你们那边都处理的怎么样了
How y'all handing y'all shit over there?
我们用老办法
Oh, we handling this shit the old-fashioned way...
拿枪解决
Niggas with guns.
我们要和几个老朋友见面
We're meeting up with some of our old folks,
弗兰克叔叔的小子们 来解决问题
Uncle Frank's boys, to get shit handled.
弗兰克叔叔吗
Uncle Frank?
我在你妈妈家里遇见的那家伙
The same rat-ass nigga I met at your mom's house?
如果他们像自己的老爸的话
Hey, if they're anything like their old man,
这将是场卡斯蒂略家族聚会
it's gonna be a Castillo family reunion.
不过现在 除掉他们的上家
But for now, take out their connect,
逼他们用我们
force them to use us,
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表