剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
嗯 你♥他♥妈♥说起来容易
Yeah, easy for you to fucking say,
被骚扰的可是我的家人
but my family is the one who's being harassed.
如果我们给惠特曼个不在场证明 把他打发走呢
What if we give Whitman an alibi to throw him off?
我说啥他都认为是扯谎
Anything I say he'll think is cap.
所以你就什么都别说
That's why you're not going to say shit.
让黛安娜来
Diana will.
黛安娜 - 怎么 你俩闹不愉快了
Diana? - What? Y'all two beefing.
显然惠特曼一直都在监视你
Whitman has clearly been watching you.
他可能知道你的家庭闹剧 这能帮上忙
He may know your family drama. It helps.
嗯 确定要黛安娜来
Yeah, but Diana?
她是特哈达家族唯一没有犯罪记录的
She's the only Tejada without a rap sheet.
对惠特曼来说 她就是个普通老百姓
To Whitman, she looks like a civilian.
他会给她时间 最起码的
He'll give her the time of day, bare minimum.
当他拿到不在场证明时
And while he's being fed the alibi,
我们就闯到他家里去
we'll break into his crib.
你说什么 - 我需要他所有关于我的文件
Pardon me? - I need every document he has on me.
他被停职了 那么这些东西就会在他公♥寓♥里
And those'll be in his apartment since he's suspended.
我得弄清楚他知道些什么
I need to know what he knows.
小心这家伙
Be careful with this guy.
好吗 他还是纽约警♥察♥啊
Okay? He's still NYPD.
如果你对付他的时候被逮个正着
If you get caught going against him,
他们就会拿你来杀鸡儆猴
they'll make an example out of you.
所以得你派人去
That's why you're gonna send someone.
我可不想这些破事又把我卷进去
I don't want this shit coming back to me.
不 我相信有一堆姓特哈达的人
No, I'm sure there's a long list of Tejadas
可以帮到你
that can help you with that.
酬劳随你定
Pay 'em whatever you want out of that.
剩下的归你
The rest is yours.
既然你都这么说了
I mean, since you put it that way,
我可能认识个人 他应该认识几个梁上君子
I may know a nigga that knows some niggas in the B game.
你把你那边都安排好
You just get your shit together on your end,
我会让我女儿加入的
and I'll get my daughter on board.
我读了《纽约客》上关于你的报道
I read that New Yorker piece on you.
上面提到了缩小贫富差距
It talked about closing the wealth gap.
如果这是你的真正目标 你策略应该很简单
If that's your true goal, your strategy should be simple.
和我们一起投资
Invest with us.
在华尔街 我们的回报
We have the highest, most consistent returns
最高最稳
on Wall Street.
我看过你们的资料
So I've read.
你们是怎么做到的呢
And how exactly do you achieve that?
我们雇了最好的人 使用最前沿的研究分♥析♥方法
We hire the best. Cutting-edge research, analytics,
还有 我的直觉也很重要
and to be honest, my gut.
所以你的直觉很准咯
So you've got a golden gut?
我知道你能去找别的公♥司♥
Look, I know you could go with any firm.
我们也知道你能带来什么
We both know what you bring to the table.
你是CEO中的摇滚巨星 就像是黑人版的马斯克
You're a rock star CEO, like a Black Elon Musk.
你我合作将大有可为
You and I would be dynamic partners.
黑人版的马斯克
The Black Elon Musk.
他的商业帝国不是建立在他父亲通过种族隔离攫取的利益之上的吗
Didn't he build his empire from his daddy's apartheid profits?
我不...
I don't...
我觉得他可不会这样认为
I think he would disagree with that.
但这正是你的成功显得难能可贵的地方
But that's what makes your success so much greater.
你是一个榜样 你能告诉那些像你一样的人 靠自己的双手
You're an example of just how much people like you
能够取得多大的成就
can achieve on their own.
有点意思
Interesting.
塔里克 已故的詹姆斯·圣帕特里克
Tariq, would the late, great James St. Patrick
会被我们这种自立更生的人
be an example of how our kind of people
当成一个榜样吗
can pull themselves up by their own bootstraps?
我觉得卢卡斯想说的是...
I think what Lucas was trying to say...
我觉得我们越聊越跑题了
Yeah, I think... I think we're... we're getting off topic.
RSJ 我们这个月就要去
RSJ, we're headed out this month
探查一家即将大爆的
to scout an Italian tech company
意大利科技公♥司♥
that is about to blow up.
不好意思 现在不是我搞投资的好时机
Unfortunately, now's not the right time for me to invest.
我得专心打理我的房♥地♥产♥投资组合
Focusing more on my real estate portfolio.
我老爸去世的时候 我们一贫如洗
You know, when my dad passed away, we were so broke,
我继承的也就只有"好榜样"了
all I inherited were good examples.
我听说你有一处房♥产
I heard you have an estate.
拿它做点正事
Do something smart with it.
别辜负了你父亲
You owe it to your old man.
刚才到底是怎么回事
What the fuck just happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
你应该知道
I think you do.
赶紧的 说说吧 - 我不好说
Come on, spit it out. - I don't know.
我觉得把他当成黑人天才对待
I think treating him like he was part of the Talented Tenth
是错误的做法
was the wrong move.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
他在霍华德大学的毕业典礼上
He gave a commencement address at Howard
发表演讲时曾说过 有很多像他一样的人
where he spoke about how there's so many other people
他们和他一样出色
just like him that are, you know,
甚至比他优秀
just as good or maybe even better,
但他们却无法展露出来 因为他们必须应对
but they can't showcase it because they have to deal
深入体制内的种族歧视
with institutional racism.
我们开会前
Well, where the fuck was this insight
你怎么就没想到呢
before the meeting, buddy?
我只是一个实习生
Look, I'm just an intern.
很明显你也只是把我当个摆件而已
It's obvious you were just using me as a prop.
你的工作就是向我证明你不是一个摆件
And it's your job to show me you're more than that.
可能这份实习工作并不适合你
Maybe this internship isn't the right fit for you.
等下 等下 我需要这份实习工作
Wait, no, no, no, I need this internship.
那就证明你的能力 把这事挽回
Then prove it. Turn this around.
如果你能说服RSJ和我们签约
If you can convince RSJ to sign with us,
就可以保住你的实习工作
you keep your internship.
一个人一旦确定了目标
Once he gets his eyes set on a goal,
要么完成它 要么努力到最后一刻
it's either accomplish the mission or die trying.
那我他妈要怎样才能让一个
Yeah, but how the fuck am I gonna get
像RSJ这样的千万富翁加入我们呢
a multimillionaire mogul nigga like RSJ on board?
我不知道 好好做做功课吧
I don't know. Do your homework.
挖一些他的黑料
Dig up some dirt on him.
就像泰特对斯维尼那样做的 是吧
Yeah, like Tate did with Sweeney, right?
对
Yeah.
这什么玩意
Fuck is this?
塞米恩: 订单太多 我们的服务器不堪应付了 我该怎么办 服务器要热过头啦
我去
Oh, fuck.
我去处理服务器的问题
Okay, I'll go handle the servers.
你解决好RSJ这档子事 好吧
Take care of that RSJ shit, all right?
没问题 再见 - 拜拜 老哥
All right, man. Later. - See you, bro.
你还好吗
Everything okay?
你要请我进去吗 还是让我在门口谈
You gonna invite me in, or I gotta talk from the door?
我的错 你进来吧
My bad. You can come in.
什么风把你吹来了
So what made you come by?
我真希望我没遇到这些破事 不过事已至此
I wish things were different, but shit just got real.
我需要你帮我 - 怪不得
I need a favor. - Of course.
你遇上麻烦了 然后就来找我帮忙
Shit hits the fan, and now you need me for something.
有个警♥察♥怀疑我跟卡丽·米尔格拉姆的自杀有关
This cop is on my ass about this Carrie Milgram suicide.
他会不择手段把罪名落在我头上的
He'll do anything to frame me.
他查我查得越深 我们大家就越容易暴露
And the more he looks into me, the more our family's exposed.
那 你到底做了没 - 这他妈有区别吗
Well, then, did you do it? - Does it fucking make a difference?
你到底是不是站在我这边的
Are you with me or against me?
当时从监狱救老爸出来的时候我是站在你这边的 记得吗
I was with you when I got Papi out of prison, remember?
结果我的下场呢 又挨巴掌又被掐脖子
And look what that got me, slammed around and choked out.
黛安娜 你
Diana, you...
听好了
look.
这个怀特曼警探的问题比我俩之间的问题严重多了
This Detective Whitman problem is bigger than our issues.
他对我们所有人构成了威胁
He's a threat to all of us.
我们需要抹黑他 毁掉他
We need to discredit him and destroy him.
对我来说家庭永远都是第一位
Well, it's always been family first with me.
但是 妈 你是怎么对我的
But, Ma, the way you treated me,
你把齐克的死... 你把齐克的死归咎于我
you blamed me for Zeke's... You blamed me for Zeke's death.
你伤害我了 知道吗
You hurt me, okay?
我没法待你如从前了
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表