剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Now, these cards that Salim was handing out,
代表了终点线
they represent the finish line.
你们要写下
Now, what I want you to do is write down
你们希望达到的人生目标
a life goal that you hope to reach.
谢谢你 萨利姆 - 不用谢
Thank you, Salim. - You're welcome.
萨利姆和我会念出一个清单
So Salim and I will call out a list
独♥立♥
又叫 优势和劣势
or privileges and disadvantages.
自♥由♥
如果与你相符 你就要朝着你的目标
If one applies to you, you will step forward
前进或后退
or backward towards your goal.
家人
大家清楚了吗
Does everybody understand?
好极了
Great.
谢谢 萨利姆 谢谢
Thank you, Salim. Thank you.
我要开始了
So I'm gonna start us off.
父母双全的
Take one step forward
向前一步
if you come from a two-parent household.
如果不是 则退后两步
Two steps back if you don't.
父母之一坐过牢的
One step back if one of your parents
退后一步
have done jail or prison time.
家庭依赖过公共援助的
Take one step back if your family
向后一步
has ever relied on public assistance.
别怕丢人 我也经历过
Ain't no shame in it. I've been there.
上过私立中学的 向前一步
One step forward if you attended private secondary school.
本人或家人继承了财富的 向前一步
One step forward if you or your family inherited wealth.
接受经济援助 或通过贷款支付教育费用的
Take a step back if you receive financial assistance
向后一步
or got a loan to pay for your education.
被父母列为信托受益人
Two steps forward if your parents listed you
或人寿保险受益人的 向前两步
as the beneficiary to their trust or life insurance policy.
被性骚扰过的 退后一步
One step back if you have ever been sexually harassed.
嘘声也算
This includes catcalling.
父母中至少有一人♥大♥学毕业的 向前一步
Take a step forward if one or both of your parents completed college.
现在 看看你们自己的位置
Now, look at where you landed.
四处看看
Look around.
这就是你们实现目标的
This is where you start
起跑线
in terms of reaching your goals.
我们问出的问题
Now, the questions we've asked have less to do
与你自己的成就无关
with your own achievements
而与你的家族历史
and everything to do with your family history
你出生地的邮政编码有关
and the zip code you were born into.
有想法吗
Thoughts?
仅仅因为我起点在这儿
That just because I start off back here
并不代表我终点在这儿 - 没错
doesn't mean I end up back here. - True.
但这确实意味着我得比托马斯 杰基和贝卡努力许多
But it does mean that I'm gonna have to work hella harder
才能得偿所愿
than Thomas, Jackie, and Becca just to get what I want.
但这不意味着我不需要努力就能实现我的目标
But that doesn't mean I don't have to work hard to reach my goal.
没错 但你能承认
Yeah, but can you acknowledge
你比我们其他人领先许多吗
that you have a head start over the rest of us?
好吧 看看你比别人少努力多少
Right, like, look at how
就能到达终点线
much less you have to travel to get there.
这难道意味着 仅仅因为我家境优渥
Does that mean that my accomplishments
我的成就就不那么有效了吗
are any less valid because I come from a good family?
等等 你认真的吗 - 真的吗
Hold up, are you for real? - Seriously?
你当真以为凭着财富和特权
You really think wealth
就能定义我们的家庭是"好"的吗
and privilege define our families as good?
我真的不想担心 我凭何走到这一步
Well, I don't really want to worry about what got me here
因为这与我无关
'cause it has nothing to do with me.
说得倒轻巧
Okay, that's easy for you to say
瞧瞧你站的位置
considering where you're standing.
这是不对的
This... this shit ain't right.
一派胡言
Some bullshit.
你卡片上写了"家人"
You wrote "Family" on your card.
你只想要这个吗
Is that all you want?
我可能没时间
Guess that I haven't really been able
去想别的
to think about anything else.
现在我只想毕业
Right now my only goal is graduating
以便得到信托财产
so I can get the trust,
和我妈妈 妹妹团聚
getting with my mom and my sister.
只要她们过得好
You know, once they good,
我就有时间来担心我自己的事了
then I'm gonna take some time to worry about myself.
要是她们花光了你的信托财产呢 怎么办
What happens when they burn through your trust?
你怎么养活她们
How you gonna support them?
我还没想好
I haven't really figured that out yet.
我只想我家人安全 仅此而已
I just know I want my family to be safe, that's it.
当你过这种生活时 家人继承的是风险
When you're in this life, your family inherits the risk.
你知道的
You know that.
只有退出才能保护她们
The only way to protect them is to quit.
你这样想的吗
Well, that's what you got in mind?
你要这样做吗 - 对啊
That's what you gonna do? - Yeah.
我♥干♥这行只是为了凑钱读完研究生
I'm only doing this to stack and get through grad school.
斯坦福机器人博士课程一学期学费五万呢
The Stanford PhD robotics program is 50 bands a semester.
我去 五万啊
Damn, 50 bands.
你真要去加州读研吗
You really gonna go to grad school in Cali?
没错
Dead-ass going legit.
退出后 这就是我的新开始
When I'm out, it's new beginnings for me.
这种为了赚点钱总要小心翼翼
I'm sick and tired of looking over my shoulder all the time
还要为自己的罪行找理由的日子 我真的受够了
and justifying committing felonies just to get paid.
但你现在得把该做的做完 是吧
Yeah, but you gotta do what you gotta do for now, right?
我一直这样
I always do.
没人替我做 一直如此
No one's gonna do it for me. It's always been that way.
不是每个人都能接受我
Not everybody accepts me for it, though.
如果说有谁能懂 那肯定是我
Well, shit, if anyone gets it, I do.
我知道这是什么感觉
I know how that shit feels.
我接受你
I accept you.
是吗 - 当然
Do you? - Yeah, of course.
我得告诉你一些事情
I have to talk to you about something.
怎么了 说话啊
What's happening? Talk to me.
我...
I...
该死
Shit.
布雷登: 卢卡斯叔叔要你去他办公室 速度
我去
Shit.
我要去实习了
I gotta be at my internship,
你要跟我说什么来着
but what is it you had to talk to me about?
没什么
Nothing.
你确定吗 - 嗯
You sure? - Yeah.
以后再说 去吧
We'll talk later. Go.
好吧
All right.
再见
Later.
嗨 爸爸 - 嗨
Hey, Papi. - Hey.
都在这里了
It's all there.
谢谢 甜心
Thanks, mamita.
不 我不能再这么干了
Ah... no, I can't keep this up anymore.
你开玩笑呢吧 - 我没开玩笑
You're joking me, right? - No, I'm not joking.
我不想干
I don't want to do it.
爸爸 我还以为仅此一次呢
I thought it was a one-time thing, Papi.
怎么 你现在上常春藤盟校了 不屑干这行了吗
What, are you too good now that you're Ivy League?
别这么说 你知道不是这样的
Don't do that. You know that's not it.
爸爸 我难道不能自己做出人生选择
Papi, don't I get to make choices about my life
按我心意生活吗 - 你可以
and what I want to do with it? - You will,
迟早的事 听我说
but in time. Listen to me.
现在 如果凯恩不给诺玛钱
Right now, if Cane doesn't give Noma her money,
诺玛就会把我们全杀了
she's coming after all of us.
我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱
So we are in this shit together,
不管你乐不乐意
whether you like it or not.
家人至上
永远别忘了 我是靠什么付你学费的
Never forget how I pay for all the school shit.
惠特曼他妈的竟然厚脸皮到
Whitman had the motherfucking audacity
指控我杀了自己的孩子
to accuse me of murdering my own child.
好吧 我们都写下来
Okay, we'll write it all down.
骚扰指控有助于我们破坏他的名声
The harassment complaint helps us discredit him.
事实上 他越逼你 只会害了他自己
The fact that he's pushing at you harder will only hurt him.
正中我们下怀
He's playing right into our hands.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表