剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
我忍♥不住想到我哥哥
I started thinking about my brother,
他也有恐慌发作和焦虑症
who also has panic attacks and anxiety,
我一定是在我车里晕过去了
and I must have just blacked out in my car.
当我醒来 詹妮·苏利文就在场
When I woke up, Jenny Sullivan was in the room
还有一个医生告诉我说我差点死了
with a doctor that told me that I was dead.
然后她就说 如果我还想再见到我的父母
And she told me if I ever wanna see my parents again,
我就必须说是埃菲袭击了我
I have to say it was Effie who did this to me.
很明显 这位证人被威胁了
It is obvious that this witness has been compromised.
劳伦 你有意识到
Lauren, are you aware
你现在是在作伪证吗
that you are perjuring yourself right now?
你们可以想象到 我当时很不清醒
I was so confused, as you can imagine.
但她使我相信 这份陈词是真的
But she made me believe that this statement was true.
然而并不是
But it's not.
对不起 詹妮
Sorry, Jenny.
我受够了你的安排
I'm done with your agenda.
我只想要回家
I'd like to go home.
出什么事了
What happened?
我不知道他们怎么找到她的 但他们做到了
I don't know how they got to her, but they did.
埃菲还在拘留
We still have Effie in custody.
而你只剩下一天的时间起诉她
And you only have a day left to charge
否则就必须放她走了
her before you have to let her go.
我们搜查咖啡店也是一无所获
And we got nothing from busting the coffee shop.
他们耍了你
They played you.
我要叫停了 免得我们陷入更为尴尬的境地
I'm pulling the plug before we're embarrassed any further.
不行 梅迪纳 都这么久了 你了解圣帕特里克一家
No. Medina, after all this time, you know the St. Patricks.
还有个办法挽救这局面
There is a way to save this.
好了 收拾东西 把案子停了
Yeah, pack it up. Piss on the fire.
都结束了
This is done.
塔里克: 我一直在找你 你还好吗
你还好吗 宝贝
Are you okay, honey?
没事 是时候该走了
Yeah, just really ready to go.
走吧 宝贝
Let's go, baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道你都是怎么办到的 但你做到了
I don't know how you do this shit all the time, but you just do.
你得有些信仰
You just gotta have a little faith.
是啊 我可没有别的选择
Yeah, I didn't have any other options.
不管怎样 我们说好了的
Anyway, as agreed,
原来诺玛的女儿都不是小孩子了
turns out Noma's daughter isn't even a kid anymore.
她和我们同龄 在纽约大学读书
She's our age, and she's attending NYU.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
这是姓名 地址 社交媒体账号♥ 你可以追踪
This is the name, address, social media so you can track.
我觉得她都不知道她母亲是个罪犯
I don't even think that she knows that her mom is a criminal.
就像是诺玛把她们的生活完全分割开了
It's like Noma kept their lives completely separate.
那么 你做了这件事后 我会怎么样 生意又会如何
So um, what happens to me and this business after you do this?
你以前也是独自打拼的 对吧
I mean, you've been on your own before, right?
我相信你能恢复到过去的样子
I'm sure you can build back up.
就这样吗
Just like that?
你在仓库陷害过我
After you set me up at the warehouse.
我们不是扯平了吗
We're not even now?
你在意大利说的那些话
All the shit that you said in Italy,
都是些空话吗
was that... that was just nothing?
我们的未来呢
What about our future?
埃菲 告诉我 你为什么觉得我可以信任你
Effie, tell me why you think I can trust you.
你背着我去找了凯恩 你本该来找我的啊
You went behind my back to Cane when you should've came to me.
不过我不纠结了 一切都挺好
But I'm not tripping. It's all good.
我送你去你宿舍 走吧
Let me take you to your dorm. Come on.
嗨 你要做啥
Yo, what are you doing?
找我自己的路 我向来如此
Finding my own way, like I always do.
好了 看好了 诺玛的女儿
A'ight, look. Noma's daughter.
我们通往自♥由♥的钥匙
That's the key to our freedom.
她可以停止那些对我们家庭的威胁
She'll stop the fucking threats to our families,
而且我们不必再给莫奈干活了
and we won't have to work for Monet.
里克 我不知道我行不行
Listen, 'Riq, I don't know if I can.
- 啥行不行啊 - 和你一起干这一票
- If you can what? - Ride with you on this.
我认为 现在是时候退出了
Look, for me, I just... I think it's just time to quit.
彻底结束
Cold turkey.
如果你能用这个法子让我安全退出 也好
Look, if you can use that to get me out, cool.
- 等等 你... - 可要是诺玛或者特哈达
- Wait, wait, you... - But if it's my head
要的是我的脑袋 那么...
that Noma or the Tejadas come for, then...
小布 你怎么等到局势这么艰难的时候要退出啊
You waited for this shit to get this fucking hard to quit, B?
然后你把包袱留给我自己扛着吗
And then you leave me with the bag to hold for myself.
我杀掉了我的叔叔 好吗
I killed my fucking uncle, okay?
他没有跳楼 是我推得他
He didn't jump. I pushed him.
你做了你应该做的 布雷登
You did what needed to be done, Brayden.
是啊 我满脑子想的都是这个
Yeah, and it's all I can fucking think about.
我的家再也不会和以前一样了
My family will never be the same.
里克 我们毁掉了人们的生活
We ruin people's lives, 'Riq.
我只是...
I'm just...
我不是做这个的料
I'm not made for it.
- 我很抱歉 但是... - 拜托 兄弟
- I'm sorry, but... - Come the fuck on, bro.
醒醒
Come the fuck on.
抱歉 我退出了
I'm sorry. I'm out.
祝你好运
Good luck.
见鬼
Fuck!
- 哟 咋了 - 里克 我需要和你谈谈
- Yo, what's up? - I need to talk to you, 'Riq.
事关于我爸我妈
It's about my mom and my dad.
嗯 她跟我说过了
Yeah, she told me.
她认为是我告诉你们是她杀了你♥爸♥
She thinks I'm how you found out she killed him,
可我根本不知道
but I had no idea.
真是糟糕透顶了
Shit's so fucked up.
我知道
I know.
里克
But look, 'Riq,
我得退出这行 可她绝不对让我离开
I gotta get out, but she'll never let me leave.
她太疯狂了 坦白说 我有点害怕
She's fucking crazy, and honestly, I'm scared.
是啊 我感觉到了
Yeah, I feel you.
你能相信吗 她居然让汤米找我母亲寻仇去
I mean, can you believe she sent Tommy after my mother?
她还好吗
Is she okay?
她很好
She's fine.
汤米说他们和解了
Tommy said they hashed it out.
如果莫奈这么对付你妈妈 那她怎么还活着
If she went after your mom like that, how is Monet still alive?
- 这说不通 - 听着
- That don't make sense. - Look,
那是因为我妈妈还活着 好吗
because my mom is still alive, all right?
对我来说 这就算赢了
And that's a win for me.
小黛 我不想和你家发生战争
I don't need no fucking war between me and your family, D.
最终结局只会是
That's just gonna end up with my family
我的家人又要跑路了
having to go on the fucking run again.
该死的莫奈
Fucking Monet.
真该死
Fuck.
好了 听着
Okay, look.
如果并不会引发战争呢
What if it didn't start a war?
这怎么可能呢
How is that gonna happen?
德鲁恨她 而我想要她死
Dru hates her, and I want her ass dead
她可是杀了我父亲啊
for what she did to my father.
是时候让莫奈去死了
It's time for Monet to go.
你当真以为
I mean, do you really think
你能在她活着的时候拥有自♥由♥吗
you can ever be free while she's still alive?
她派人去杀你母亲
She sent someone to kill your mother.
你觉得她不会再来一次吗
You think she won't do that again?
小黛 你这是想要我做什么
D, what are you asking me right now?
我需要你来帮我
I'm asking you to help me.
那凯恩呢
What about Cane?
凯恩永远都不会知道
Cane will never know.
不过我们得快点行动 我们只有一次机会
But we gotta move fast. We only get one shot.
好吧 我加入 我们要怎么做
All right, I'm in. What do we do?
她一直想让我过去谈谈
She's been trying to get me to come over and talk.
我去家里接她
I'll pick her up from the house
然后告诉她德鲁在顶层公♥寓♥等着 要跟她和解
and tell her Dru's waiting at the penthouse to hash things out.
我会把车停在你藏身地跟前
I'll pull up right to where you'll be hiding.
你从车窗开两枪之后就开车走
Put two through the window and drive off.
我会告诉德鲁和凯恩我没看到杀手长什么样
I'll tell Dru and Cane I never saw the killer's face.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表