剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
行 我让戴维斯告诉你们她父母的地址
Bet. I'll have Davis show y'all where to get them.
- 你要走的时候吱一声 - 我发誓...
- Just tell me when you wanna leave. - I swear to God...
行了吧 你闭嘴 咱们还有正事要忙
Yo, yo, yo, shut the fuck up, man. We got shit to do.
你打电♥话♥给我 最好有个正经的理由
You better have a damn good reason for calling.
劳伦 你听我说
Lauren, listen.
你不能出庭作证 知道吗 不安全
You can't testify, all right? It's not safe.
有人要杀我灭口对吧
So someone's gonna kill me?
我告诉你萨克斯跟詹妮有联♥系♥
The same way you killed Saxe
你就把萨克斯给杀了 现在到我了是吗
after I told you he was talking to Jenny?
那事不是我♥干♥的
That wasn't me.
懂吗 何况萨克斯也不是什么好人
All right? Saxe was dirty as fuck.
他早就该死了
He dug his grave 100 times over.
你怎么能相信联邦调查局呢
How do you even trust the feds?
他们连自己人都保护不了
They can't even keep their own people safe.
他们也不让你跟家人见面
They don't even let you see your family.
听我说 这种情况下
Come on, listen. I'm the only person
只有我才能帮你 懂吗
that can help you in your situation, all right?
我凭什么要信你的话
And how am I supposed to trust that?
如果我存心害你
If I wanted to hurt you, you've given me
你怎么可能活到现在呢
the opportunity to do so a million times already.
你就信我一回 我有办法
Just trust me. I got a plan.
咱们见一面 好好聊聊
Meet up with me, and we'll speak about it.
求你了
Please.
行 但是必须在公共场合
Okay, but it needs to be in public.
今晚 格林堡公园见
I'll meet you tonight in Fort Greene Park.
行 今晚见
All right, I'll be there.
谢了
Thank you.
我知道
I know.
我们得继续努力
We have to keep trying.
我...
I...
斯特林
Sterling?
我一会儿再打给你
Let me call you back.
别乱喊乱叫了
We need you to quiet the fuck down,
鲍尔温太太
Mrs. Baldwin.
说真的 你别紧张 好吗
Honestly, don't trip, all right?
她还活着呀
She lives.
小美女 幸会啊
Hey, light skin. Nice to see you again.
- 你骗我 - 劳伦 我们不会把你怎样的
- You fucking tricked me? - Lauren, you're not in any danger.
我想救你来着 记得吗
I tried to save you, remember?
是吗 你听着 我不在乎
Did you? Look, I don't care.
我要完蛋了 也得先拉你们垫背
I will fuck all y'all up before I go down.
他们是来跟你做交易的
Look, they're just here to make a deal.
当面说清楚 这样你就知道他们说的是实话
Face to face so you know that they're telling the truth.
仅此而已
That's it.
如果是我 我不怕那俩没精打采的家伙
I wouldn't be scared of the undynamic duo,
但我真正害怕的人...
but what I would be scared of...
是我本人
Is me.
你绑了我父母 你不是吧
My mom and dad? Really?
什么情况 凯恩 怎么回事
What? Cane, what the fuck?
我们可没说要这样啊
We never spoke about this shit.
- 赶紧放了他们 - 不放人你能怎样
- Let them go right now. - Or what, huh?
你拿个牛排刀来轻轻戳我一下是吗
You'll slightly puncture me with a fucking steak knife?
这家伙管不了我 知道吗
Listen, I don't listen to this nigga, okay?
我想干嘛就干嘛 好吗
I listen to myself, all right?
如果我给了你承诺 就一定说话算话
Now, if I give you my word, it's bond.
只要你撤供 就当这一切没发生过
Recant, forget I fucking know you.
你去过你的小日子
Yeah, you go about your regular life.
继续上学 跟家人团聚
School, family, back to the future
迎接大好前程
that you've been preparing for.
你也不会甘心就在亚利桑那给人收银吧
I mean, what, you wanna be in bum fuck Arizona being a cashier?
劳伦 证人保护计划给你的出路就这一条
That's all WITSEC has for you, Lauren, literally.
埃菲呢
And what about Effie?
她也同意这个交易吗
Is she in on this deal?
毕竟是她要杀了我
That's who tried to fucking kill me.
想让我撤供 必须让她保证不杀我
And I'm gonna need guarantee from that bitch before I do shit.
我发誓 万一我家人出事了
But I swear to God, if something happens
就别指望我能帮你们
to my family, it is over.
听着
Listen,
把她父母放了 这样她才能相信我们
let her parents go. Show her she can trust us.
- 快点儿 - 凯恩
- Come on. - Cane.
行吧
All right.
不过你给我记住 我们随时能找到他们
But remember, we always know where to find them.
詹妮和布兰卡说得对 是吧
Jenny and Blanca were right, weren't they?
贩毒也好杀人也罢 都跟你有关
The drugs, murders, it all comes back to you.
- 不是的 听我说 本来... - 别过来
- No, listen, it wasn't supposed... - Don't!
这是你最后一次骗我
This is the last time you lie to me.
该死
Fuck.
就算威胁她能起作用
I mean, even if this shit does work,
我们还得担心针对黛安娜的指控 是吧
we still gotta worry about the charges against Diana, no?
你让戴维斯去搞定这事了 对吗
You got Davis handling that shit, right?
对
Yeah.
他正在处理
Right now, in fact.
泰特 竞选国会议员
我刚刚接到安妮·王-韩女士的电♥话♥
I just received the call from AVH.
泰特 竞选国会议员
她正式退出竞选了
She's officially conceded the race.
很欣慰 今天晚上 立善修德最终胜出
I'm happy tonight that virtue and integrity won.
泰特 竞选国会议员
没有我杰出的团队 我不会取得这样的成就
And I couldn't have done it without my extraordinary staff:
泰特 竞选国会议员
感谢布鲁香德拉 吉姆以及塞布丽娜
Brushaundria, Jim, Sabrina,
是你们的支持让我获得了成功
I couldn't have done it without all of your support.
最重要的是 倘若没有我心爱的未婚妻哈珀
But mostly, I couldn't have done it without the guidance
没有她的指引 我也不会有今天
from my lovely fiance, Harper.
来吧 快上来
Come on. Come on up.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
请牢记
And remember,
纽约依然在带领我们前进
New York still leads the way.
纽约带领我们前进
New York leads the way.
泰特
纽约带领我们前进
New York leads the way!
泰特 竞选国会议员
真为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
谢谢 谢谢你们
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you so much.
多谢
I appreciate you.
哥们 怎么样啊
What's happening, nigga?
我是该恭喜你吧 国会议员
Or shall I say congratulations, Congressman?
戴维斯 我竟不知道你也是我的支持者
Ah, Davis, I didn't realize that you were a supporter.
我可不是
I'm not.
不过我是来给你带个话的
But I have a message for you.
借一步说话
Shall we?
感谢各位亲临投票站...
Thank you for going out to those polls and...
塔里克和特哈达家族知道是你
Tariq and the Tejadas know it was you
让他们栽在韦斯顿集团的事上了
who burned them at Weston Holdings.
你就要活到头了
You've got a bullet coming your way.
哥们 你确定要这样威胁我吗
Are you sure you wanna threaten me, my nigga?
因为过了今晚 我就能让你变成那种
'Cause after tonight, I can have your ass
在特伦顿满世界追着救护车拉客户的律师
chasing after fucking ambulances in Trenton.
现在是谁在威胁谁啊
Now who's threatening who?
你照我说的话做 也许还能保住一条命
There's something you can do that might earn you some grace.
撤销对黛安娜·特哈达的指控
Get that charges against Diana Tejada dropped,
还要确保他们别盯着我不放
and make sure they back off me as well.
瞧瞧你自己啊
Look at your ass.
不过你懂的 朋友患难 我愿意伸出援手
But you know, I'm always open to helping friends in need,
尤其是帮助那些为我的竞选
particularly when they donate
慷慨解囊的朋友
large sums of money to my campaign.
小意思
Of course.
包在我身上
Consider it done.
开怀畅饮吧
And drink!
班内特教授 我正想找您呢
Professor Bennet, I was just looking for you.
我是《论♥坛♥报》的阿明娜·侯赛尼
Amina Hosseini of The Tribune.
现在不行
Now's not a good time.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表