剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
What, you gonna shoot me? Think I'm gonna hurt you?
哪怕我现在想这么做 我也不会
Even if I felt like it right now, I can't,
因为现在有案子了
'cause there's a fucking case now, all right?
警♥察♥知道劳伦是被谋杀的
The cops know that Lauren was murdered,
他们觉得是我杀了她
and they think I was the fucking one to do it.
不 这不可能 我明明...
No, that's not possible. I did every...
埃菲 你把一切都毁了 你还骗我
You ruined everything, Effie, and you fucking lied about it.
为什么 - 她戴了窃听器
Why? - She wore a fucking wire!
规矩你也懂的 为什么她要成为特例呢
You know the rules. Why would they be any different for her?
劳伦就是个平民老百姓
Listen, Lauren is a fucking civilian.
好吗 她是个局外人
All right? She's not in the game.
布雷登打算让她消失的 我们都计划好了
Brayden was gonna disappear her. We had a fucking plan.
你觉得她能保持消失状态吗
What, you thought she was just gonna stay disappeared?
她有家人的
She had a fucking family.
他们会找她的
People were gonna look for her.
你把这事搞砸了
You fucked this shit up.
是啊 这是你♥他♥妈♥逼我的
Yeah, and you fucking forced me to.
我能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
你以为这是我想要的吗
You thought this is what I wanted?
这事本应该你自己动手
You should have done it yourself.
但我为了保护你 替你出手了
But I did it for you to protect you.
说话啊你
Say something!
其实我相信你跟我说的一切
I actually believed everything you told me
因为我爱过你
because I loved you.
不 塔里克 你听我说
No, Tariq, listen to me.
我... - 埃菲 去你的
I-I would... - Effie, fuck you.
去你的
Fuck you.
你自己回去吧 - 塔里克 等等
Find your way back. - Tariq, wait.
塔里克 等等
Tariq, wait.
等等
Wait!
干
Fuck.
天哪
Oh, man.
如果塔里克没打算杀我 这不说明他是无辜的吗
If Tariq didn't try to kill me, doesn't that make him innocent?
塔里克可不无辜
Tariq is far from innocent.
但你帮他驳回了贾巴里被杀的案子
But you got his case about Jabari dismissed.
你怎么知道的
Wh... how do you know?
自从出事后 你就一直处于封闭状态
You've been on lockdown since your accident,
法♥院♥执行官把这儿的网都切了
and-and the marshals cut the internet here.
我知道邻居的无线网络密♥码♥
I know my neighbor's Wi-Fi password.
并且我有大把的时间等我父母回家
Plus, I had tons of downtime waiting for my parents to come home.
好吧 不要告诉詹妮
Okay, don't tell Jenny.
千万别 你甚至都不该告诉我
Don't. You shouldn't even be telling me.
是 但你是唯一肯告诉我真♥相♥的人
Yeah, but you're the only one willing to tell me the truth.
詹妮想我上庭作证
And Jenny wants me to testify.
要是塔里克是无辜的 却因为自己
But what if Tariq is innocent and goes to prison
没做过的事而坐牢了呢
for something he didn't do?
他命不该此
He doesn't deserve that.
听着
Look...
塔里克虽没想杀你
Tariq may not have tried to kill you.
但他依然是个恶魔
But he's still a monster.
我成为他的律师前
Before I was Tariq's attorney,
我就职于检察署 致力追捕他父亲
I was in the U.S. Attorney's Office hunting his father.
他有跟你说这事吗
He tell you about that?
没 但我知道你追捕过他妈妈
No, but I knew you were after his mom.
对 塔莎
Mm, yeah, Tasha,
詹姆斯·圣帕特里克 汤米·伊根
James St. Patrick, Tommy Egan...
塔里克的家庭把他培养成和他们一样的人
Tariq's whole family groomed him to be just like them:
杀人犯 毒贩子
murderers, drug dealers.
塔里克上高中前就开始贩毒了
Tariq started selling before high school.
也因此导致他姐姐被杀
That's what got his sister killed.
什么 - 没错
What? - Yeah.
那之后 他就有点走极端了
After that, he went off the deep end.
斯坦斯菲尔德发生的一切...
Everything that happened at Stansfield...
毒品 泳池里死去的孩子
The drugs, the dead kid in the pool,
贾巴里... 塔里克是这一切的幕后黑手
Jabari... Tariq was behind all of it.
劳伦 如果...
Lauren, what if...
你的证词
your testimony
可以阻止他继续犯罪呢
finally stops him?
如果这是唯一可以
What if it's the only thing
让他为所犯的罪付出代价的方法呢
that will make him pay for his crimes?
如果这是唯一可以阻止他再次杀人的机会呢
What if it's the only way to keep him from killing again?
因为...
'Cause...
他会继续犯罪的
he will.
你们禁止进入 里克下的命令
Can't come in, 'Riq's orders.
那我们的货怎么办 - 这是韦斯顿的建筑
What about our product? - This is a Weston building.
那我就不知道了
Hey, that's above my pay grade.
如果你们非要进去的话 塔里克希望你们停步
But if y'all try to get in, Tariq wants you stopped
否则别怪我不客气
by any means necessary.
这是我想的那个意思吗
This means what I think it means?
塔里克把我们踢出局了
Tariq kicked us out of the business.
你知道这是你的错吗
You know this is your fucking fault?
你说话从不经大脑
You just open your stupid
你想说就说
fucking mouth whenever you feel like it.
劳伦的事 你到底跟他说啥了
What the fuck did you say to him about Lauren?
里克回来时就什么都知道了 他把我痛扁一顿
Okay, 'Riq came in already knowing, beating my ass.
我什么都没说 不像你
I didn't say shit, unlike you,
从一开始就没脑子地
who opened your loud-ass fucking mouth to Cane
什么都告诉了凯恩
in the first place.
我真蠢 以为你会小心行事
Yeah, stupid me, thought you were looking out.
可是里克很快就发现了是你搞的鬼
But 'Riq figured out real quick that was your fucking shady ass.
说话注意点
Watch it.
小白脸 我可救了你两次
I saved your ass twice, Bieber.
好吧 你啥也没救到 你就只救了你自己
Okay, you didn't save shit. You saved your fucking self.
我们都摊上事了
We're on the hook for this,
你还只关心你自己和那些货
and all you care about is you and your fucking bag.
你们也太懦弱了
You are all too weak for this shit.
我不干了 不干了 - 你不干 你不干了
I'm done, fucking done. - You're done. You're done.
说得我们有得选一样
Oh, like we have a fucking choice.
埃菲和大名人哪儿去了
Where's Effie and Ben Affleck at?
我把他们踢出局了
Cut them out the business.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思 他们可不能出局
Fuck you mean? They can't be out the business.
我们还得卖♥♥这些货呢
We need to move this product.
我去 你知道你另一个妞出什么事了
Oh, shit, figured out what happened to your other bitch.
你知道些什么
What the fuck you know about that?
我只知道我们做了该做的 因为你不会动手
I know we did what we had to because your bitch ass wasn't gonna.
怎样 下一个出局的是我吗
So, what, you gonna come at me next?
那就试试看 我拭目以待
Please try, 'cause that'll make my motherfucking day.
凯恩 没人担心你 好吗
Look, Cane, nobody's worried about you, all right?
我希望你做的你都做到了
You did exactly what I expected you to do,
所以我一开始就必须让劳伦离开
and that's why I had to get Lauren the fuck out of here
但你猜怎样
in the first place... but guess what.
现在我们所有人都被调查了
Now there's a whole investigation on all of us
就因为你做的蠢事
because of the stupid shit you did.
我做的 - 对
What I did? - Yeah.
小子 据我所知
Nigga, as far as I know,
劳伦的事和我一点关系都没有
ain't none of that Lauren shit's coming back on me.
什么 - 你自己另外花时间
Huh? - So y'all need to figure
把事情搞清楚 但现在
that shit out on your own time, but right now,
我们得把货卖♥♥了 不然我们都死定了
we gotta move this product, or we all dead.
我搞得定
Listen, I got it.
你搞得定 你看起来一副搞不定的样子
You got it? 'Cause it don't seem like it.
我会继续通过基金来卖♥♥货
Listen, I'm gonna keep moving shit through the fund.
我会找黛安娜 她会在常春藤盟校里卖♥♥货
I'm gonna get Diana, she's gonna move shit through the Ivies.
我们把活包了 我们不需要他们
Look, we do all the real work. We don't need them.
兄弟 你没来续货哦
You didn't show for the re-up, my guy.
你和你兄弟吵架了吗
You and your boy get in a fight?
凯恩 我不是来聊这个的
Not here for it, Cane.
你想干嘛
What you want?
你父亲的人寿保险
Uh, your father's life insurance?
你给我这个要干嘛
Fuck am I supposed to do with this?
让钱合法
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表