剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
当有人想帮你一把的时候
And when somebody offers you a helping hand,
你就应该心怀感激地接受
you take it with gratitude.
那也取决于他们的动机
That depends on their motives.
因为没有人会不计回报来帮你 对吗
Because nobody's giving anything for free, right?
等你搞清楚他们的目的何在时 就为时已晚了
By the time you figure out what they really want, it's too late.
妈妈
Hey, Ma.
你为什么一直不接我电♥话♥
Why haven't you been answering my calls?
我只是...
I was just...
我... 一直在忙
I-I've been busy.
对不起 - 黛安娜 出什么问题了吗
I'm sorry. - What's wrong, Diana?
说实话 都是问题
Everything, actually.
学业比我想象的要难多了
I mean, school's a lot harder than I thought it would be.
宝贝 你会找到方法的
Oh, baby, you'll find your way.
你很聪明 很坚强 就像我一样
You're smart, you're strong, just like me.
任何事你都能搞定的
You can handle anything.
可这次我说不好了
Yeah, but I don't know this time.
我和一个家伙有点矛盾
I mean, I'm having problems with this guy,
现在搞得一团糟
and it's getting messy.
等等 谁都不准找我宝贝女儿的麻烦 这家伙是谁
Wait, nobody fucks with my baby girl. Who the fuck is he?
我要过来把他臭骂一顿
I'll come up there and talk some sense into his ass.
不了 我很好
No, I'm good.
我可以应付他
I can handle him.
我和你一样 好吗
I'm just like you, right?
我所有的都是你教的
You taught me everything I know.
我搞得定
I got this.
好吧 宝贝 小心点
All right, baby, be careful.
我爱你
I love you.
埃利奥特·梅戴斯
Elliott Mades.
是有新客户了还是在网上找到对象了
Okay, is that a new client or a surprising Tinder match?
我对前者感兴趣 而非后者
I'm interested in one, not so much the other.
他是西奥听证会的假释委员会成员之一
He's one of the parole board members at Theo's hearing.
这家伙不干净
This guy's dirty.
有传言他已经收受贿赂多年了
There have been rumors about him taking bribes for years.
咱们可以从这入手 救出西奥
This is how we get Theo out.
他只是三票之一而已
He's just one vote out of three.
这些委员会成员早就疲惫不堪了
These boards are filled with jaded individuals
什么章都愿意盖的
who will rubberstamp anything.
房♥间里谁话语权最大 谁就赢了
The loudest voice in the room wins the day.
不好说啊 萨克斯
I don't know, Saxe.
贿赂一些有权势的人
I mean, you know I'm not opposed to greasing
我是不反对的 可这个
a few well-placed palms, but this?
我们说得可是位政♥府♥官员
We're talking about a government official here.
被抓住可没好果子吃
There are consequences to getting caught.
我确信这法子奏效 我亲自去找他
I'm so sure this will work, I'll make the approach myself.
我会的
I will.
我只是
I just...
我需要你批准
I need your go-ahead.
尽你所能把我哥救出来
Do what you gotta do to get my brother out.
这就对了
Great.
只有一个问题
Just uh, one problem.
我需要一大笔现金 越快越好
I'll need a lot of cash, and fast.
现金
Cash.
没问题
Not a problem.
你干嘛呢 都这么晚了
What you doing here still?
你怎么这么问
Why are you asking?
你通常总是第一个下班的
I mean, usually, you're the first one out.
我要为我叔叔做一个特别项目
Yeah, I just have a special project to do for my uncle.
跟大人物有关 你不用担心
Higher-up shit. You don't gotta worry about it.
好吧 随便你
Yeah, whatever.
回见
Later.
拜啦
Peace.
至劳伦: 我发誓你可以相信我
至劳伦: 请打给我
回啊 劳伦
Come on, Lauren.
操
Fuck.
一切就绪
Everything is in order.
这回的可不容易
Hey, this one isn't gonna be easy.
别担心 萨克斯先生
Don't worry, Mr. Saxe.
关键时刻我还是很有说服力的
I'm very persuasive when I need to be.
最好像你说的那样
Make sure you are.
赶紧离开 不然我报♥警♥了
You should leave before I call the cops.
报♥警♥
The cops?
我一点也不担心这个
Boy, I'm not worried about that.
我想 咱俩都有不想泄露的秘密 对吧
I figured we both have secrets we don't want to get out, right?
要是你的狂热粉丝知道了
I mean, what if all your flunkies knew
在黑帮泛滥的街区存活下来的英雄和领袖
their hero and leader who survived the hood,
超级非洲中心主义家萨利姆·艾希·弗里曼
super hotep Salim Ashe Freeman
实际上是来自马里兰州银泉镇的特雷弗·纳尔逊 会怎样
was actually Trevor Nelson from Silver Spring, Maryland?
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
真的吗
Oh, really?
好吧 既然你想装傻
Okay, well, since you want to play dumb,
我也不确定这上面是不是你了
I wasn't too sure it was you either, because damn,
因为你真的不上镜
you are not photogenic.
不过这的的确确是你
But it's definitely you,
因为这是你预科学校年鉴照片
because this is your prep school yearbook photo.
你在马术比赛中取得了第二名
You at an equestrian competition, second place,
非常出色
very impressive.
不过这张是我目前最喜欢的
But this one is by far my favorite.
是那些在你还是婴儿时收养你的人
It's the people who adopted you when you were just a baby.
看 是一对白人夫妻
And look, they're white,
在为马里兰州众议院募捐呢
and at a fundraiser for that orange motherfucker.
天呐 我可真没想到会是这样
I mean, damn, I didn't see this one coming.
你总是我的单亲妈妈长
You always talk about your single mother this,
我的单亲妈妈短的 特雷弗 你的生活哪里艰难了
your single mother that. Where the fuck is the struggle, Trevor?
你到底叫什么来着 - 那又怎样
Or whatever the fuck your name is. - So what?
这证明不了什么
That don't mean shit.
特雷弗·纳尔逊是我的过去
Trevor Nelson is my past.
但我可以让你现在甚至未来还是他
But I can make him your present and your future.
好吧 你赢了
Okay, fine. You win.
我什么也不会说的
I won't say anything.
行了吧
We good?
不 不行
No, we not good.
鉴于你信托基金的规模
Given the size of your trust fund,
你要减少在这打工的时长 把轮班时间
you will reduce your hours here so you can give students
给那些更需要这笔钱的学生
who actually need the money, some shifts.
至于我 我想涨个工资
And as for me, I'm gonna need a raise.
你知道我一直很努力工作 可是保险扣得太狠了
You know I work too damn hard, and FICA is a bitch.
现在才算"行了"
Now we're good.
出去看车
Go and watch the car.
你认真的嘛 - 你给凯好大的没脸
Are you serious? - You gave Kai a lot of attitude.
他不需要见你
He don't need to see you.
凯恩 你一直是我的左膀右臂
You've always been my right hand man, Cane,
我总能指望你来确保我们家族的安全
and I can always count on you to help keep our family safe.
今晚一定要听我指挥 不许问任何问题
But everything depends on you following my lead tonight,
成败在此一举
no questions asked.
又来了 你总是随心所欲
There you go, doing that thing you like to do,
操纵我去做任何你想做的事情
trying to manipulate me to do whatever you want.
光这样可不行
I'm gonna need more than that.
你说得对
You're right,
我需要把你当作真正的男人来看待
I need to start treating you like the man you've become,
但是我现在没有时间和你解释
but I ain't got time to explain right now.
我跟你和德鲁说过今晚这里会发生什么
I told you and Dru what's gonna happen here tonight,
所以你得相信我会拯救我们家族
so you gotta trust me to save our family.
现在 你要不要帮我
Now, you gonna help me or not?
看来你专门为我清了场
Looks like you cleared out the place for me.
我真是受宠若惊
I'm flattered.
你太会开玩笑了
Oh, you got jokes.
这是人们下班时间消遣的地方
This is the After Hours spot.
我们还没营业呢
We ain't open yet.
你确定凯恩不想进来吗
You sure Cane doesn't want to come in?
他还在生我的气
He's still mad at me.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表