剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Look, I need to find my mother,
汤米是唯一知道
and Tommy's the only fucking person
- 她下落的人 - 怎么 要是我不告诉你
- that knows where she is. - What, are you gonna shoot me
你就让我吃子弹吗
if I don't tell you?
拜托
Come on.
你根本不会那样做
That never occurred to you.
坐下
Sit down.
尽管你的榜样都是那种德行
You're a good kid,
你依然是个好孩子
in spite of all your role models.
伊根夫人 只怕我已不是你记得的
Yeah, Mrs. Egan, I'm afraid I'm not the same kid
那个小孩
that you remember.
宝贝 我看得出来
Well, I can see that, baby.
可我啥都不知道啊
But you know, I don't know shit.
有个红发女人... 她名字叫莫妮卡
This woman with red hair... Her name was Monique.
- 等等 等等 是莫奈吗 - 是她
- Whoa, whoa, M-Monet? - Her.
她来我家 交给我一封信
So she came to my house, and she gave me a letter.
她希望我转递给汤米
She wanted me to give it to Tommy.
那封信上写着我妈的地址
That fucking letter had my mom's address on it.
塔里克 这我哪知道啊
Well, I didn't know that, Tariq.
你晓得我尽力避嫌
You know I try not to get involved.
假如你能告诉汤米莫奈来过
Listen, if you can tell Tommy that Monet dropped by,
那你也能跟他说我在找他
you can tell him that I'm looking for him.
嗨 嗨 塔里克 你还是个孩子
Hey, hey, Tariq, you're still a kid.
而且我了解我儿子
And-and what I do know about my son
你不会想成为他的敌人
is that you never wanna get on his wrong side.
这一点你我心里都有数
We both have that in common.
这是麦加为我准备的
Mecca meant this for me.
你留着
Keep it.
我才不要那玩意儿
I don't want that shit.
你不爱麦加吗
You didn't love Mecca?
不爱
No.
你儿子齐克
Your son Zeke.
他生父是麦加
Mecca was his father.
没错
Yes.
如今你想利用我
And now you wanna use me
让你的家人回到你的掌控中
to bring your family back into your fold.
有趣的选择
Interesting choice.
我想保护我的家人
Look, I'm trying to protect my family.
本就不指望你会明白
Wouldn't expect you to understand that.
明人不说暗话
Let's be clear.
你对我一无所知
You don't know anything about me.
可如果我有小孩 我会尽量让他们
But if I had children, I'd keep them as far away
远离这个圈子
from this world as possible, love.
我试过让齐克远离
Well, I tried that shit with Zeke,
可到头来 他却丧命了
and he's the one who's dead now.
是啊 还请节哀
Yeah, and I'm sorry for your loss.
你当时是想保护齐克吗
Were you trying to protect Zeke?
那便是麦加被杀的原因吗
Is that what happened to Mecca?
我不会承认任何事情
Look, I ain't admitting to shit,
我唯一能告诉你的是
but I will tell you this much.
我会为了保护家人而杀人
I will kill to protect my family.
所以是一个旧情人杀死了麦加
So an ex-lover killed Mecca.
太阳底下无新事
How fucking ordinary.
如果是那样的话
Well, if that's the case,
你真的要让一个渣男干扰我们的生意吗
you really gonna let a fuckboy get between our business?
作为身居高位的女人
A woman in my position
我必须面面俱到好保住权势
has to consider all the angles to stay on top.
麦加被谋杀 是我始料不及的
Mecca's murder, I never saw it coming.
他隐瞒了你和你儿子的存在
He kept you and your son a secret.
我当时很盲目
I was so blind,
被蒙在鼓里
so in the dark,
使我没有安全感
it made me feel vulnerable.
并且我输不起啊 亲爱的
And I can't afford that, love.
我理解对控制的需求
I understand the need for that control.
没错 想必你我有不少共同点
Yeah, well, I'm sure we have many things in common.
但我无法容忍♥任何形式的
And I can't tolerate deception.
欺骗
In any form.
诺玛 我一直对你忠心耿耿
I've served you loyally, Noma.
那你便带着警示再接再厉吧
And you'll continue to do so with a reminder.
特哈达夫人 明白了吗
Are we clear, Mrs. Tejada?
再清楚不过了
Crystal.
很好
Good.
韦斯顿自杀案有任何疑点吗
Anything suspicious about the Weston suicide?
当然有 只是我们无法证明
Abso-fucking-lutely. Nothing we can prove.
严阵以待 我们要保护证人
Circle the wagons. We need to protect the witnesses.
莫拉莱斯那边有何进展
Where are we with Morales?
已经转送到联邦监狱
Transferred into federal custody and processed.
在惩教中心过几晚会让她松口
Couple nights in the MCC will soften her up.
劳伦在大陪审团面前作证之后
And after Lauren testifies in front of the grand jury,
埃菲就会被指控谋杀未遂罪
we'll have Effie indicted on attempted murder.
- 她会开口的 - 嗯
- She'll cave. - Hmm.
她将证明塔里克和特哈达家族的关系
She'll connect Tariq to the Tejadas,
这样我们就能指控黛安娜·特哈达违反组织犯罪法
and then we can charge Diana Tejada with the RICO,
她会把组织里的其他人都拉下水
and she'll fold on the rest of the organization.
我继续调查莫拉莱斯的档案去
I'll finish digging into Morales' records.
埃菲和黛安娜这两个姑娘都是斯坦斯菲尔德的学生吗
These two girls, Effie and Diana, both Stansfield students?
本该前程似锦
With promising futures.
太残忍♥了
That's pretty savage.
我们就得这么下手
That's how we play it.
下午好 鲍尔温小姐
Good afternoon, Miss Baldwin.
我们来和你谈谈大陪审团听证会的事
We're here to talk you through the grand jury hearing.
我和库珀·萨克斯谈过
I talked to Cooper Saxe.
他的死和这个有关吗 是塔里克干的吗
How is his death related to this? Was that Tariq?
当然是他
Of course it was.
我们还在调查中
We're still investigating.
我们还没准备好立案
We're not ready to make that case.
大陪审团听着可能有点吓人 但这不是一场审判
The words "Grand jury" May sound scary, but it's not a trial.
整个听证会就是走走形式
The process is merely a formality.
一般而言 联邦助理检察官才是主导
Typically, an AUSA would take over,
但我也会参与
but I've been waived in,
所以我会一直陪着你
so I'll be with you every step of the way,
负责所有提问
asking the questions.
而且也没有辩护环节
And no defense,
没有交互讯问
no cross-examination.
只需要说出你所知道的事
You just say what you know.
他们会对证词进行评估
They'll assess the evidence
投票决定是否指控莫拉莱斯小姐
and vote to indict Ms. Morales.
你们不要我把一切都归罪于塔里克了吗
You're not asking me to blame this on Tariq?
不 埃菲才是我们的目标
No, no. Effie is our goal here.
这是在为你伸张正义
This is about getting justice for you.
正义
Justice?
我的生活再也不可能回到从前了
My life is never gonna be the same.
我都知道 劳伦 真的
I hear you, Lauren. I do.
但你还能继续生活
But it'll be a life,
而你的勇敢能够保护其他人的安全
and your bravery will keep others safe.
我想见见我的家人
I wanna see my family.
快了 我保证
Soon. I promise.
成败在此一举 不要在这时候做傻事
Please don't do anything crazy in the home stretch.
你肯定不想暴露他们 劳伦
You don't wanna expose them, Lauren.
喂 你怎么来了
Yo, what the fuck you doing here?
看来你们这帮人没法让诺玛满意
It seems y'all can't keep Noma happy,
所以现在我就是你们的新老大了
so I'm your new boss now.
- 不用谢 - 该死 不行
- You're welcome. - Fuck, nah.
- 绝对不行 - 德鲁 你先别急
- No, no. - Dru, chill the fuck out.
这不是闹着玩
This ain't no game.
现在我们要听你命令了吗
So we answer to you now?
你们要是听诺玛的 就得听莫奈的
If you answer to Noma, you answer to Monet.
也就是说 别想再瞎胡闹了
In other words, no more fucking around.
凯恩 德鲁 你们两个还是负责街头的货
Cane, Dru, you back on the streets.
让你们妹妹联♥系♥我
Tell your sister to call me.
你们两个 负责交易所的混♥蛋♥
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表