剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
权欲宇宙
幽灵 前情提要
Previously on Ghost...
我替你抵罪
I took the fall for you
是因为你要出人头地了
because you was gonna be somebody.
- 好吧 别... - 把酒喝完
- Okay, come on... - Finish your beer,
然后把我送去治疗中心
then drop me off at the treatment facility.
别来看我了
Don't bother visiting!
那些俄♥国♥佬 明天他们有一批货会到
Russian motherfuckers. They got a drug shipment coming in tomorrow.
你可以把这次搜捕的功劳揽了
You could take credit for the bust.
把民♥意♥票数抢回来
It'd get you back up in the polls.
这次伟大的胜利
This significant victory is due
归功于我在纽约警♥察♥局的
to the hard work of my brothers and sisters
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
in arms in the NYPD.
我只是想谢谢你帮忙
I just want to say thank you for what you did.
- 我帮什么了 - 你杀了劳伦
- What did I do? - Saved us all
救了我们所有人
when you took out Lauren.
我很抱歉昨晚没能赶到
I'm sorry I didn't make it last night.
- 我... - 我不管
- I... - I don't care!
我要搬去俄克拉何马城了
I'm moving to OKC,
我不想让这些闹剧跟着我
and I don't want any of this drama following me.
你认为韦斯顿集团
You think Weston Holdings
是一场巨大的庞氏骗局
is a giant Ponzi scheme.
- 你说得对 - 你们这些天杀的罪犯
- You're right. - You guys are fucking criminals!
他和塔里克还在我眼皮子底下贩毒来着
When he and Tariq are running a drug operation under my roof.
我们从一开始就知道了
We've known since the beginning.
闭好你的嘴
So keep your fucking mouth shut.
你在韦斯顿集团
The packaging for the drugs
发现的毒品包装
that you found at Weston Holdings
与我们在斯坦斯菲尔德楼顶
is a match for the drugs we found
以及牙买♥♥加大道兄弟帮
on the Stansfield rooftop
犯罪现场发现的毒品吻合
and the Jamaica Avenue Boys crime scene.
看来组织犯罪案稳了
Sounds like a RICO to me.
我那么相信你
I trusted you.
德鲁 搞什么
Dru, what the fuck?
他杀了爸爸
He killed Papi.
警♥察♥ 手放桌子上
Police! Hands on the table.
黛安娜·特哈达 你被捕了
Diana Tejada, you are under arrest
罪名是持有非法毒品
for possession of an illegal narcotic
- 并意图分销 - 妈
- with intent to distribute. - Ma.
宝贝 我会去救你的
I'm coming to get you, baby.
联邦调查局要立一个
The Feds are building a RICO case
组织犯罪案起诉你和特哈达一家
against you and the Tejadas.
组织犯罪案 萨克斯怎么就没料到呢
A RICO? How did Saxe not see this shit coming?
他知道
He did.
我之所以跟你合作
I'm working with you
是因为这是扳倒那些混♥蛋♥的最好方法
because it's the best way to bring these motherfuckers down,
可你骗了我
but you lie to me,
我会毫不犹豫地毁了你
I won't hesitate to burn you.
萨克斯在和联邦调查局合作
Saxe is working with the Feds.
萨克斯是个内鬼
Saxe is a fucking mole.
权欲 第二章 幽灵
第三季第08集
怎么了
What?
人生是不是很操蛋
Ain't life a motherfucker?
嗨 不如我们...
Hey, why-why don't we...
不如我们离大楼边缘远一点
why don't we step away from the edge?
你要过来 就拿上啤酒
Don't be coming over here without that six-pack.
库珀 28年啊
28 years, Cooper!
28年 我一直等着我哥出来
28 years, I've been waiting for my brother to get out.
可现在呢
And now?
他都不想见我
He won't even see me.
操蛋的人生啊
Life is a motherfucker.
- 过来 来来... - 别 我可不想这样
- Now come here. Come on, come on... - No, I don't wanna do this.
不不不 别别别
No, no, no. Come on, come on, come on.
行吧 就...
All right, to, uh...
就喝一杯吧 想做对的事
to trying to do the right thing
却把事情都搞砸了
but gettin' fuck all for it.
可不是
Damn right.
好了
Okay.
不错啊
Wow, that's impressive.
别看你涂了这么多发胶
You know, behind all that hair gel,
其实你人还怪好的嘞
you're a half decent motherfucker.
我去
Oh, oh, shit.
- 我接个电♥话♥ - 嗯 嗯 我拿着
- I gotta take this. - Yeah. Yeah, I got it.
我是麦克莱恩
MacLean.
什么
What?
我不知道
I had no idea.
我会处理好的
I'll take care of it.
快点 我养的孩子不会当叛徒
Hurry up! I ain't raise no snitch,
可他们会对黛安娜逼供的
but they gonna lean on her hard.
- 我这就办 - 好
- I'm on it. - All right.
靠 要是你们俩 我就不会这么担心了
Fuck. If it was you two, I wouldn't be so fucking worried.
- 可黛安娜 - 妈 黛安娜硬着呢
- But Diana... - Ma, Diana's hard, all right?
嗯 她心可硬着呢 为了她自己把我卖♥♥了都行
Yeah, hard enough to look out for herself and sell my ass out.
我这就去斯坦斯菲尔德 看看能查出些什么
I'ma go to Stansfield and see what I can find out.
黛安娜·特哈达被捕了
Diana Tejada's been arrested.
我得去趟警♥察♥局
I have to go to the precinct.
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
你今晚这个样子可没法给人当律师
You are in no shape to represent anyone tonight.
是不行 不过20个街区的车程
Fuck, no. But I got about 20 blocks
足够我醒酒了
to sober the fuck up.
我去吧
I'll go.
明天你再弄传讯的事去
You can do the arraignment tomorrow.
不不不 莫奈·特哈达还不把我阉了啊
No, no, no, Monet Tejada'd cut off my balls,
我还是很喜欢我二弟的 库珀
and I like my balls, Cooper.
就跟她说 我知道警方的把戏
Tell her I know the shit they're gonna pull in there.
我以前就这么干过
I used to do it.
你确定
You sure?
当然了
Absolutely!
我搞得定
I got this.
好哥们 我欠你个人情
I owe you one, my guy.
还有 你悠着点哈
And uh, take it easy out here, huh?
塔里克: 有事谈 马上
这就是个栽赃陷害
Look, this is all a setup.
你们是接到了一个叫萨利姆的人的电♥话♥ 对吧
You got a call from a guy named Salim, right?
他就是想报复我
He's just trying to get
因为我跟他分手了 就这么简单
back at me for breaking up with him. Simple.
不 不简单
No, not simple.
黛安娜 我们抓你是因为
We have you on felony possession
你持有毒品并并意图分销
with intent to distribute, Diana.
最多要在北边蹲九年牢的
That's up to nine years upstate.
好吧 可就凭张照片
Okay, but you can't prove
你们没法证明里面有毒品 所以...
felony weight from a photo, so...
你还是行家呐
Oh! You're an expert.
嗯 你们这样骚扰我的家人 不学点怎么行
Yeah, the way you guys harass my family, I have to be.
我们有的可不止一张照片
We don't have just a photo.
那就把我记录在案啊
So book me then.
我们是想给你个机会 来避免这样的事情发生
We thought we'd give you a chance to avoid that.
我没事
I'm good.
再说了 我是初犯
Besides, I'm a first-time offender,
所以我只会被判轻罪和社区服务
so I'm looking at a misdemeanor and community service.
那也得法官认同啊
If the judge agrees.
就凭你的姓氏 你觉得他会这么认为吗
With your last name, you think he's gonna do that?
黛安娜 我们知道你想改变你的人生
We know you're trying to turn your life around, Diana,
我们想帮你
and we want to help.
显然 她知道套路
Clearly, she knows how it works.
有失才有得 对吧 宝贝
You got to give to get, right, mamita?
嗨 戴维斯
Yo, Davis.
嗨 进来 什么事啊
Hey, hey, hey, come on in. What's this about?
萨克斯是个天杀的骗子
Saxe was fucking lying, man. A'ight?
联调局在用劳伦·鲍尔温被杀案调查我
The Feds are looking at me for Lauren Baldwin.
这是组织犯罪案的一部分
It's part of a fucking RICO case.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表