剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
- Davis, thank you. Listen, man... - Shut the fuck up, Saxe!
弟弟 这个叛徒必须死
This traitor gotta go, little brother.
我做这事正好合适
And I'm the perfect one to do it.
哥哥 你还有救的 好吧
Look, it's not over for you, okay, bro?
还有更多的治疗方法 更多的诊所
Look, there'll be more treatments, more clinics.
不 都结束了 一切都结束了
No, man, it is over. It's over.
我骗你说治疗有效 这样你才能不担心我
I lied about the treatment so you'd stop worrying about me.
- 我最多还能活一个月 - 你开枪的话
- I've got a month at best. - Yo, you pull that trigger, you only
只会对戴维斯更不利 听你弟弟一句劝吧
making shit worse for Davis. Listen to your fucking brother, man.
西奥 他是对的 西奥 看着我
He's right, Theo. Theo, look at me.
把枪放下 求你了 为了我 放下吧
Put the gun down, please, for me.
弟弟 你不会有事的
You'll be fine, brother.
再说了 这跟你没关系
Besides, this ain't about you!
你从来不考虑我想要什么
See, you ain't never think about what I want.
- 就这么着吧 - 不 西奥 求你了
- This is it. - No, Theo, listen, please!
天呐 上帝啊
Oh, God, Jesus!
卧♥槽♥ 不不不 西奥
Fuck! No, no, no, no, no, Theo!
西奥 西奥 看着我 西奥
Theo! Theo! Look at me, Theo.
看我
Look at me.
把枪给我 好吗
Give me the fucking gun. Okay?
把枪给我啊 我还是可以摆平这件事的
Give me the fucking gun. I can still fix this.
你不会因此获罪的
You're not taking the blame for this.
我不会让你再回监狱的
I'm not letting you go back to prison.
弟弟 你没说错
You right about that, baby bro.
我们都自♥由♥了
We both free now.
卧♥槽♥
Oh, fuck!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
苍天啊 西奥 为什么
God damn it, Theo, why?
我的...
Oh, my...
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
你为什么要这样
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这样
Why would you do that?
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表