剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
bring me something that I can work with, so...
那就给我看啊 萨克斯
show me what you got, Saxe.
给我看
Show me...
如果你真有你说的那么厉害
you're really the man you said you could be.
他妈的干嘛
Oh, what the actual fuck?
查德 抱歉打扰你打盹了
Chad, so sorry to interrupt your nap.
你昨天该检查一下这些报告的
You were supposed to proofread these reports yesterday.
- 好吧 - 我们现在就需要
- Okay. - We need them now.
淡定
Chill...
欧玛罗莎
Omarosa.
欧玛罗莎·马尼戈·纽曼 美国女星 曾参与由川普主持的电视节目《名人学徒》 是川普的黑人支持者中最具名气的一位
你说什么
Excuse me?
你太过分了 快点做
Dude, that's fucked up. Just fucking do it.
他是个混♥蛋♥ 你想让我去人力资源部吗
He's a fucking dick. Do you want me to go to HR?
为了这个吗 不用
For that? No.
我实在受不了这些信托基金的实习生
God, I just can't stand these trust fund interns,
打搅我赚钱
you know, messing with my paper
因为他们从来不用自己赚
'cause they've never had to earn their own.
他估计梦到什么纳粹团体游♥行♥了吧
He was probably dreaming about a Proud Boy rally or some shit.
等等
Hold up.
你觉得我们该让美国再次伟大起来吗
You think we need to make America great again?
可别了
Fuck no.
明明就是那些混♥蛋♥把我们国家搞砸的
Those assholes are the ones who fucked it up in the first place.
好吧
Okay...
小韦斯顿
Baby Weston.
有史密斯
Got the Smiths.
琼斯 奥斯本
Jones, Osborne...
好 确保邮件发给
okay, make sure that the email blast goes out
所有更新名单上的人 好吗
to all of the updated lists, all right?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我们务必要做好
we gotta make sure that, uh...
- 好了 谢谢 - 这就办
- All right, thank you. - I'm on it.
史蒂文·奥特 大驾光临有何贵干啊
Steven Ott, to what do I owe the pleasure?
你没在办公空见上超支 好事
Well, it's good to see you're not overspending on office space.
天啊 简直就一狗窝
Jesus, what a shithole.
好吧 我也不想告诉你坏消息的 瑞沙德
All right, look, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Rashad,
但是你的民调指数 不太好
but your poll numbers, they suck.
你被击败了
You're getting trounced.
想赢得这个议员席位
If you want to win this congressional seat,
你得多做广♥告♥
you're gonna have to fire off some ads.
要做到这一点 我们需要资源 是不是
Yes, well, to do that we would need resources, now, wouldn't we?
那个 似乎
Listen, it seems as though that, uh,
你的好朋友瑞克·斯威尼
your good friend Rick Sweeney hasn't gone
并没像我们希望的那样销声啊
as quietly into the night as we'd hoped.
很显然 他正在为竞争对手
Apparently, he's funneling
召集资助人
donors over to the fucking competition.
是啊 真不走运
Yeah, that's a tough break there.
我们都以为AOC是个千载难逢的候选人
Look, we all thought AOC was a once-in-a-generation candidate,
但是这个运动一直在扩大
but the movement just keeps fucking growing...
我知道 但是都还没决定不是吗
Listen, I know, but nothing has been decided yet, okay?
没错 没错
That's right. That's right.
我们需要新鲜的血液
We need to bring some fresh blood in here, you know,
动员年轻的选民 弄来资金
mobilize young voters, bring in that cha-ching.
已经考虑到了 我有一个极好的新实习生
Already ahead of you. I have a fantastic
今天来上班
new intern starting today.
希望能好好干活
Well, I hope they can hustle.
还有一件事
Oh, one more thing.
你明显缺一个老婆 这也是个问题
There's also the problem of your conspicuous lack of a wife.
- 搞定它 - 我已经在努力了
- Fix it. - I'm already working on it.
我有几个候选人
I have several candidates in the mix.
听你这么说我真高兴 别选实习生 好吗
Ah, I'm so glad to hear it. Just not the intern, all right?
拜 拉沙德
Bye, Rashad!
拜 史蒂文
Steven.
甘地说 "地球能满足人类的需要
Gandhi said, "The Earth provides enough
但满足不了人类的贪婪"
to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed."
我的问题是
So my question for you is,
在这个由富人和穷♥人♥组成的
in this nation of haves versus have-nots
崇拜资本主义的国家
that worship at the church of capitalism,
需要和贪婪之间的界限是什么
what is the line between need and greed?
甘地在全球变暖 人口过剩这些问题出现之前
My man Gandhi said that shit way before climate change
就说了这些话
and overpopulation started popping off.
布鲁香德拉是对的 资源越来越少
BruShaundria's right, and with increasingly limited resources,
确保你和你的家人有足够资源
making sure you have as much as possible for you
这是是需求 不是什么贪婪
and your family is need... Nothing greedy about it.
那我们对其他人的道德义务呢
Well, what about our moral obligations to other humans?
企业责任呢
What about corporate responsibility?
"当道德和利益对抗时
"When morality comes up against profit,
利益很少会输"
it's seldom profit that loses."
雪莉·奇泽姆
Ah, Shirley Chisholm.
美国首位黑人女议员
说的不错 莫拉莱斯小姐
Nice pull, Ms. Morales.
你们同意吗
Now, do you agree with her?
不是说对不对 而是说是不是事实
Mm. Not that it's right, but that it's fact, yeah.
人生就是杀和被杀
Life is kill or be killed.
美国也是一样
Same goes for America.
贪婪只是发展的另一种说法
Greed is just another word for growth.
你发展得越大 你就拥有更多
The bigger you get, the more you have.
你拥有更多 你就需要更多
The more you have, the more you need.
这是自然法则
It's the law of nature.
我应当指出
I should point out,
癌细胞也是这个原理
that's also the philosophy of a cancer cell.
你在拿美国和癌症比吗
Are you seriously comparing America with cancer?
你需要这个吗
Hey. You need these?
没事的 我已经在网上读过了
It's okay. I already did the reading online.
但是 这些书为什么这么贵
But girl, why the fuck are those books so expensive?
我买♥♥不起所有课程的书
I can't afford to buy that shit for all my classes.
我知道 我以前也是一样
Yeah, I know. I've been there.
我听说助教
You know, I hear the TAs
有时会留一套给学生用
sometimes keep a set for students to use.
既然你有想说的 那站起来说吧
Listen, since you had something to say, you stand up.
告诉我你的想法
Tell me what you think.
来啊 告诉我你认为另一种观点是什么
Go on, tell me what you think the other view is.
领带不错 菲尔
Nice tie, Phil.
我觉得我曾祖父有个一样的
I think my great-grandfather had the same one.
吃屎吧你 查德
Eat shit, Chad.
是他
That's him.
什么情况
What the hell's going on?
合规部在你的电脑上发现
Compliance found incendiary content
煽动性内容
on your computer.
我们需要你打包东西走人
We're gonna need you to collect your things.
什么
What?
不可能 给我看
That's impossible. Show me.
和我们在你桌上找到的东西
It's the kind of stuff that goes along with these...
所代表的内容符合
which were found in your desk.
我们绝不容忍♥在办公室里
We have zero tolerance for propagating
宣扬极端右翼
alt-right bullshit here in the office.
你必须立刻离开
You need to leave immediately.
这他妈不是我的 这是陷害
That's not fucking mine, so this is some kind of setup.
把你手拿开
Get your hands off of me.
先生 走吧
Sir, let's go.
我爸一定会告死你们的
My dad is gonna sue your asses so hard,
你们就等着躺棺材吧
you are gonna shit from your esophagus.
法庭上见 听到了吗
I'll see you bitches in court, all right?
你干的吗
That you?
过来
Hmm. Come.
那个提基火炬把其实挺多余
That tiki torch was fucking extra as hell,
不过我喜欢
but I loved it.
你在曼哈顿怎么买♥♥到那东西的
Where did you get that in the middle of Manhattan?
网上能买♥♥到任何东西
You can Postmates fucking anything.
希望你没用公♥司♥的卡
Well, I hope you didn't use the company card.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
私人楼层
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表