剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
在跟德鲁见面之前 你就没啥要说的了吗
So you ain't got nothing to say until we meet up with Dru?
真是太扯了
This is some bullshit.
终于到了你为这个家做些什么的时候了
You out here causing drama when it's finally
- 结果你就在这里制♥造♥闹剧吗 - 家
- your turn to step up for this family. - Family?
莫奈 这才不是什么家
This ain't a fucking family, Monet.
这就是场生意
This is a business.
你杀了我们的父亲
You killed our father.
什么样的母亲才会对自己孩子做这种事
What kind of mother does that to her children?
小黛 你说得对 说得对
You're right, D. You're right.
等等 等等 听我说
Wait, wait, wait. Listen.
当我必须放弃齐克的时候 我的心就不完整了
When I had to give Zeke up, it took something out of me.
我没法温柔对待你们这些孩子
I couldn't be soft on you kids.
贩毒是洛伦佐的行当
Dealing was Lorenzo's hustle.
我们把你们当士兵养大
We raised y'all like soldiers,
这样对待你们更容易一点
and it was easier to see you that way.
也更容易保护你们
Easier to protect you from
免受江湖带来的伤害
the fucked up way these streets treat you.
小黛 我现在知道这样不对 可我们就是这样的人
Now, I know that's not right, D, but that's who we were.
你现在却把责任全推到我身上
Now, you put all this on me,
那洛伦佐呢 他和我一起养育了你们
but what about Lorenzo's hand in raising you?
为我们选择这种生活的人是他 不是我
He chose this life for us, not me.
我对你们太过严厉
I'm tough on y'all.
特别是你 因为我爱你
Especially you, because I love you.
我很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
我不知道如何用其他方式去表达这份爱
I don't know any other way to show it.
你还是一句话也不说吗
You still ain't got nothing to say?
妈 我有东西落在家里了
Ma, I left something in the house.
我们回去...
Let-let's go back inside...
妈
Ma.
妈 黛安娜
Ma. Diana.
我去
Oh, fuck.
她还在手术中 情况很危险
She's still in surgery. She's in critical condition.
我也希望能带来好消息 但她现在命悬一线
I wish I had better news, but uh, it's touch and go.
她为我挡下了子弹
She sacrificed herself to save me.
你看见是谁干的了吗
Did you see who did this?
是塔里克
It was Tariq.
塔里克
Tariq?
他以为莫奈派汤米去杀他妈妈了
He thinks Monet sent Tommy after his mom.
他在复仇
He's looking for payback.
我要去杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
凯恩 我们现在都不知道妈妈是否能挺过去
Cane, we don't even know if Ma is gonna be okay.
凯恩 你不能去 我们必须团结一致
Cane, you can't... We have to stick together.
你听见了吗
You hear me?
我要杀了他
I'ma kill him.
塔里克必须死
Tariq gotta go.
妈 你夺走了我们的父亲
Ma, you took our father from us!
你杀了他
You killed him!
离她远点
Get the fuck off her.
你再敢推我试试
Don't you ever put your fucking hands on me again.
凯恩
Cane!
四天前
呦 呦 等等 等一下
Yo, yo, wait, wait. Hold up. Hold up.
她杀了我们父亲
She killed our father.
不能让她轻易逃脱惩罚
She can't get away with that.
她让戈多杀了爸 然后又让我杀了戈多
She put Gordo up to it and had me kill him.
不是她死就是我们亡
It's either her or us.
要动手的话 我们得做到天衣无缝
We gotta cover our tracks if we gonna do this.
那我们也用莫奈杀爸爸的招数来干掉她
Then we do exactly what Monet did to Papi.
我们不能亲自动手
We can't do it ourselves.
我们利用塔里克
We use Tariq.
塔里克不可能全身而退
There's no way Tariq gets out of this alive.
凯恩会血债血偿
You know Cane will want blood.
- 那就这么做吧 - 什么 不
- So be it. - What? No.
- 这听起来不... - 黛安娜
- That doesn't sound... - Diana,
我们必须为了我们自己的人生而战
we are fighting for our fucking lives.
塔里克会杀了莫奈
Tariq kills Monet.
而凯恩会杀了塔里克
Cane kills Tariq.
黛安娜 什么情况
What the fuck, Diana?
你本来应该去撞里克的车
You were supposed to hit 'Riq's car
好让凯恩当场干掉他
so Cane could take him out right there.
我不知道是不是塔里克开的枪
I don't know if Tariq is the shooter.
德鲁 有人破坏了计划
Someone else fucked up the plan, Dru.
我不知道是谁
I don't know who.
德鲁 塔里克可不傻
Tariq ain't stupid, Dru.
我们得去撺掇他
Just gotta motivate him.
我还保留着萨克斯寄给莫奈的信
I still have that letter that Saxe sent Monet.
我们可以利用这封信
We can use that.
你不能给我 你甚至都没问我的名字 快滚
You can't serve me. You didn't even ask my fucking name. Scram.
告诉汤米 这是莫奈·特哈达送的礼物
Tell Tommy this is a gift from Monet Tejada.
- 我们得坚持我们的说法 - 我不知道
- We stick to our story. - I don't know.
- 我不... - 我们必须一口咬定
- I don't... - We stick to our fucking story.
是塔里克干的
It was Tariq.
妈 我很高兴你给我打电♥话♥了
Ma, I'm so glad you called.
塔里克 汤米告诉过你 别去对付她
Tommy told you not to go after her, Tariq.
你在那儿干什么
What were you doing there?
妈 黛安娜跟我一起计划的
Listen, Ma. Diana was in on it, okay?
不会有人报复我的
There wasn't gonna be any retaliation.
莫奈是我的目标 不是你的
Monet was my mark. Not yours.
我是你母亲 我得保护你
I'm your mother. I protect you.
所以你就把我打晕了
Oh, that's why you knocked me out.
对啊 我还会再干一次
Hell, yeah, and I'd do it again.
听着
Listen.
就算莫奈活下来了 你的手也是干净的
Even if Monet survives, your hands are clean.
我会回亚斯明和你姥姥那儿
I mean, I'm going back to Yas and Big Mama.
你回学校
You are going back to school.
宝贝 你拿到信托基金 然后就走人
You get your trust, and then you get out, baby.
然后我们就可以重聚了
Then we can all be together again.
妈 我搞砸了
Ma, I fucked up.
什么意思
What you mean?
我的信托基金已经没了 我陷入了一场庞氏骗局
My-my trust fund is gone, all right? I lost it in a Ponzi scheme.
什么... 你这孩子
What the... boy!
是那个韦斯顿吗
W - was it that Weston shit?
该死 里克
Damn, 'Riq.
现在怎么办
What now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为 我只是在逃离诺玛
I mean, I thought I was only escaping Noma.
等等 谁是诺玛
Wait, who the fuck is Noma?
好吧 诺玛是麦加的老板
All right, Noma is Mecca's boss, all right?
她发现麦加被杀
She found out Mecca was killed.
她就过来找杀害麦加的杀手
She came here looking for Mecca's killers,
从那之后 我们就代替了他的角色
and now we've been trying to fill in his role ever since.
你要把自己的命赔进去啊
Or you pay with your life.
塔里克 你到底卷入了什么麻烦
Tariq, what have you gotten yourself into?
没什么是我搞不明白的
I mean, it's nothing I can't figure out.
我只是需要钱 需要权力
Look, I just need money. You know? That power.
那种能让你不可撼动的权力
That power that makes you literally untouchable.
诺玛就有那种权力
That shit that Noma has.
你♥爸♥爸也有过
Your dad tried that,
然后因此丧命
and it took him down.
是啊 妈 可你也知道 他没用对方法
Yeah, but you know he didn't do that shit right, Ma.
不不不 幽灵是做过很多混账事
No, no, no. Ghost was a lot of things,
但他不蠢
but he wasn't stupid.
好吧 但我已经从他的错误中吸取了教训
All right, but I learned from his mistakes, all right?
那些都是前车之鉴
They're lessons for me.
好吧 现在有条路
All right. There's a way.
可如果你走了 你就没法停手了
But if you take it, you cannot stop.
你明白吗
You understand?
莫奈中弹 带来了权力真空 我清理了道路
With Monet shot, it's a power vacuum. I cleared the way.
你只需要利用这一点
You just need to use it
去接近诺玛 然后...
to get close to Noma and try to...
知道她所知道的一切
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表