剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
You know, she can't legally keep you here.
不是...
Oh, come...
你"死"时候 我看到他的反应了
I saw how he reacted when you died.
塔里克没想杀你 他爱你
Tariq didn't try to kill you. He loved you.
劳伦...
Lauren...
劳伦
Lauren!
一切都准备好了
Everything's all ready.
就等爸爸回来了
I'm just waiting on Papi to get here,
除非你俩想组队一起
unless y'all two want to partner up.
不了
Nah.
我不和经验少于五年的人
I don't play spades with anyone
玩黑桃王 抱歉喽 小黛
with less than five years' experience. I'm sorry, D.
无论怎样 你们都会输的
Y'all gonna lose regardless.
没错
Exactly.
爸爸说他会在玩牌开始前教我
And Papi said he would teach me before we start.
是吗 - 他人呢
Bet. - Where is he?
不知道 估计要迟到了
I don't know. He must be running late.
等他来了之后
When he gets here,
我们需要谈一件事情
we need to talk to you guys about something.
好的
Okay.
在学校南门见面
什么情况 是妈吗
The fuck, ma?
劳伦 什么情况
Lauren, what the fuck?
你在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你怎么在这里 这是什么情况
How are you here? What the fuck is going on?
我来也是要问你这个问题的
Look, I came here to ask you the same thing.
塔里克 你为什么那么做
Why did you do it, Tariq?
你为什么想让我死 - 想让你死
Why did you want me dead? - Want you dead?
你到底在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
我已经不知道该相信谁 相信什么了
You know what, I don't know who or what to believe anymore.
你让布莱登把我交给她了吗
Did you tell Brayden to give me to her?
你叫她杀了我吗 - 谁 谁啊
You told her to kill me? - Who? Who?
劳伦 你到底在说谁啊
Lauren, who the fuck are you talking about?
你女友 埃菲
Your girlfriend, Effie.
她把我从布莱登那带走
She took me from Brayden,
打晕了我 然后把我扔进了河里
knocked me out, and dumped me in a fucking river.
该死
Oh, fuck.
听着 我...
Look, I had n...
我完全不知道这些 好吗
I had no idea about any of that, all right?
我怎么能相信你
And how am I supposed to believe you?
因为我在乎你 劳伦
'Cause I care about you, Lauren.
你觉得我为什么让布莱登带你走
All right, why do you think I sent you with Brayden?
离开这里 离开这一切
To get the fuck away from here, to get away from this shit,
是为了救你啊
to save you.
你知道我绝对不会伤害你的
Come on, you know I'd never do anything to hurt you.
他们都骗了我
Look, they fucking lied to me.
去他的 我得去找他们...
Fuck this shit. I need to go talk to...
不 不行
No, you don't, okay?
他们不能知道我还活着
They can't know I'm alive.
你得相信我
Well, you have to believe me.
好吗 如果我知道你...
Okay? If I would've known you was...
劳伦 你去哪了
Lauren, where the fuck have you been?
我和联邦调查局一起
I've been with the Feds.
他们在对你立案
And they're building a case against you.
你是他们的证人
And you're their witness.
如果你说的是真的 我和联调局
If what you're saying is true, me and the Feds,
可不是你唯一需要担心的人
we're not the only people you gotta worry about.
嗨
Hey.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我出去散步了
Yeah, I just went for a walk.
时差让我睡不着觉
Time difference got me fucked up.
我有件一直想跟你说的事
There's something I've been wanting to tell you,
但我觉得一直被各种事情妨碍
but I feel like stuff has kinda been getting in the way.
怎么了
What's up?
我也爱你
I love you too.
我♥操♥
流血吧 贱♥人♥
Bleed, bitch.
你害死了我父亲 现在轮到你了
Bleed for what you did to my father.
齐克——我们的超级巨星 永远照耀着我们
好样的
Oh, yes!
我也想这么干的
Ooh, that's what I wanted to do, though.
好啊
Okay.
我不担心你 拜托
I'm not worried about you, come on.
妈 你是什么牌
What you got, Ma?
这才对嘛
That's what I like to see.
看到了吧
Take that.
你来 - 来 来
Go ahead. - Let's go, let's go.
来啊 - 小黛 再来
Come on. - Let's go, Di.
最后一击 - 我罩着你
Bring it home. - I got you.
看好了 - 看好了
Watch this. - Oh, watch this.
完事了 谢谢
好的
Yes!
不愧是我搭档
That's my partner.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我们得庆祝一下 因为...
We gotta celebrate because it's...
这是谁搭档 - 好吧
Whose partner is that? - Okay, come on.
这是谁搭档 - 谢谢
Whose partner is that? - Thank you!
我要确切地知道 你被彻底打败了
I need to know that you've been owned.
没错 - 好的
That's it. Come on. - Boom.
和我组队 - 好的
Come on with me. - Yes.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表