剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Keep the money legit.
这不是你家在华尔街干的事吗
Ain't that's what your family do on Wall Street?
是啊 是啊 我们还挺擅长干这事的
Yeah, yeah, and we're pretty fucking good at it too.
你家应该把这笔钱投资进韦斯顿集团
Your family should invest this into Weston Holdings.
虽然还没达到最低投资额
I mean, it's not enough to meet the minimum investment,
不过剩下的金额付现金给我 我会帮你搞定的
but give me the rest in cash, and I'll handle it.
投资... 会占压我们的资金
Mm, invest... it's gonna tie our money up.
我只是想你帮我把钱洗干净
I just wanted you to keep the money clean.
我家的基金很可靠
My family's fund is solid.
你轻而易举地就能赚大钱
You'll be making hand over fist without lifting a fucking finger.
特哈达家族可以成为皇后区的韦斯顿集团
The Tejadas could become like the Westons of Queens.
这是从被塔里克踢出局的家伙嘴里
That's big talk coming from somebody who let Tariq
说出的大话
kick him out of our business.
那我还能怎么办
What the fuck was I supposed to do?
我不知道 因为我还在局内 为什么呢
I don't know, but I'm still in, and why is that?
因为你会杀了里克
Because you'd murder 'Riq, that's why.
正是 在他眼里我就是这样的人
Exactly. I showed him that's how I roll.
而你在他眼里就是个弱鸡
You showed him you'd roll over like a little bitch.
凯恩 我骗他了 - 谁他妈在乎这个
I lied to him, Cane. - Who gives a fuck?
你到处卖♥♥货 而他就在斯坦斯菲尔德坐着享受
You run shit while this nigga sits on his ass at Stansfield.
是谁替他担了罪
Who took that weight for him?
我 - 对了 小子 振作起来
Me. - Okay, so I'm gonna need you to nut up, boy,
因为诺玛和我们都做了交易
'cause Noma, she made a deal with all of us.
想个办法回来
Find a way back in,
然后我们再谈投资你家基金的事
then we can talk about putting my family's money in your fund.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
凯恩 德鲁
Cane, Dru,
节哀顺变
my condolences for your pop.
我们生意没做成 不过我要敬伦佐一杯
Shit didn't work out with us, but I'm pouring one out for 'Renzo,
最后一个正经江湖大佬了
a real one, last of the OGs.
向你致敬
Respect.
道上传言 他被杀了 你们却不复仇
But word is, you boys are doing him dirty
你们这是给他蒙羞啊
by letting the disrespect of his murder go unanswered.
我们想先照顾好家里人
Yeah, well, we gonna take care of family first.
必须的
No doubt.
莫奈看起来需要有个肩膀靠靠
Monet look like she need a shoulder to cry on.
哥们 你疯了吗 你跑到我家来...
My nigga, have you lost your mind, coming in my family house...
德鲁 - 莫奈
Dru. - Monet, listen,
如果你有需要 任何需要
you need anything, I mean anything,
我都会帮你
I got you.
我的儿子们会帮我
My boys got me.
谢谢
Thanks.
你怎么回事 - 那厮对你不敬
What's wrong with you? - That nigga disrespected you.
凯就是个蠢货 别管他
Look, Kai's a fucking clown. Forget him.
他说出了所有人的想法
He's saying what everyone's thinking.
我们得为爸爸的死复仇
We have to answer for Papi's death, all right?
俄♥罗♥斯♥人在市中心区有一个点
Look, the Russians got a spot up in Midtown.
我可以找人... - 我说过
I can get some people... - Look, I already said
找到证据前 我们是不会那么做的
we ain't doing that shit until we got proof.
是戈多告诉你俄♥罗♥斯♥人的事吗
Now, was Gordo the one that told you about the Russians?
不是
No.
妈 我知道这是正确的做法
But, Ma, I know this is the right call.
你一直都对家族很忠诚
Look, you've always been so loyal to this family.
他更看重凯恩
That's why Lorenzo was trippin'
这一点上是他错了
when he had to put Cane before you.
现在我是话事人 一切都会跟以前不同
But I'm in charge now, so shit about to look different.
你想让我接管爸爸的位置
You want me to take Papi's place?
凯恩知道这事吗
Does Cane know that?
这事我们暂时保密吧
Let's just keep it between us for now.
不要鲁莽行事 听见了吗
And don't do anything reckless. You hear me?
听见了
Yeah, I hear you.
下面来了很多人
There are a lotta people down there.
他们都是家人吗
Are they family?
不 但他们都认识我爸 很尊重他
No, but they knew my dad and respected him.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你肯定很难受
I know this must be hard for you.
是啊 发生的太突然了
It is, especially since it came outta nowhere.
是吗
Did it?
犯罪自有其命运
I mean, criminality has its own fate.
你说什么呢
The fuck you say?
冷静 - 别叫我冷静
Whoa, whoa, calm down. - Don't tell me to calm down.
我只是指出了显而易见的事实
Look, I'm just pointing out the obvious.
你父亲的选择导致了他的死亡
Your father's choices led to his demise.
萨利姆 你在我爸爸家里的餐会上
Salim, you just called my father a criminal
叫他罪犯
in his own home at his repast.
这就是重点啊
That's the point that I'm making.
你在这种环境中长大
Look, you grew up around all this,
对吧 你觉得很正常 但这些人...
all right, so you think it's normal. But these people...
这些人反映出了你父亲是什么样的人
these people reflect the type of man that your father was,
他过的怎样的生活
the type of life that he led,
如果你不小心 你也可能重新回到这种生活里
look, what you could fall back into if you're not careful.
你得走了 - 什么
You need to leave. - What?
你现在就得离开
You need to leave now.
黛安娜 讲讲道理
Diana, be reasonable.
讲道理 你无数次地侮辱我的家人
Reasonable is me being done with your ass
我受够你了 萨利姆
for coming at my family for the millionth time, Salim.
我只是...
Well, I'm just trying...
如果你自己找不到门
If you can't find the door on your own,
我哥哥们可以帮你
my brothers can help show you.
滚出去
Get the fuck out.
滚
Go.
抱歉 我的卡不管用了
Um, excuse me. My key card isn't working.
名字 - 塔里克·圣帕特里克
Name? - Tariq St. Patrick.
您的权限被取消了
Your access has been cut off.
这里写着您需要跟布雷登·韦斯顿谈谈
Says you need to speak to Brayden Weston.
他正在下来的路上
He's on his way down.
什么
What?
小布 什么情况啊 兄弟
B, what the fuck, bro?
你做下了那种事 就别再叫我兄弟了
Don't fucking "Bro" me after the shit you pulled.
那是我们共同建立的公♥司♥ 你不能就这样把我踢出来
You can't just kick me out of the company that we built together.
公♥司♥既是我的也是你的 好吗
This is as much my shit as it is yours, okay?
我们用的我家的公♥司♥
We're using my family's company.
所以我能做的可不止解除你进大楼的权限
So I can do more than block you from the building.
我能让你完全用不了仓库
I can cut you off from the warehouse entirely,
所以 你丫的还是尊重我一点吧
so you need to show me a little fucking respect.
你做出那种事 还要我尊重你
After the shit you did, show you some fucking respect?
劳伦的遭遇我很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened with Lauren.
事情全都乱套了好吗
That shit was fucked up, okay?
可我们是家人 家人会原谅彼此
But we're family, and family forgives.
哥们 我是想按你想法做的
Dude, I tried to do what you wanted,
可埃菲过来接手了
but Effie came and took over.
我他妈的该怎么做 开枪打她吗
What the fuck was I supposed to do, shoot her?
小布 你最起码得告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the fucking truth at least, B.
你最起码得告诉我啊
That's the least you could do.
你是对的 你是对的 我搞砸了
You're right. You're right. I fucked up.
我该告诉你真♥相♥的 我很抱歉
I should have told you the truth... I'm sorry.
这种事不会再发生了
It won't fucking happen again.
里克 你还想让我说什么
What else do you want me to say, 'Riq?
你是对的
You're right.
你和埃菲和我家人没区别
You and Effie are no different than my family.
你们都是他妈的骗子
You're all fucking liars.
该死
Fuck.
雷娜 这里一切都乱七八糟的
Raina, everything's so fucked up over here.
我知道你就不会让这样的事情发生
I know you would have never let any of this happen.
我只是希望你能在这里
I just wish you were here.
我希望大家都能在这里
You know, I wish everybody was here.
因为在这里 我...
'Cause down here, I just...
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
我不知道我该信任谁
I don't know who I can trust.
我甚至不知道我还能不能信任别人了
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表