剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
Effie, the bitch is a savage.
我们得小心行事 好吗
We need to be careful, all right?
好的 - 车来了
Yeah. - Car's here.
你们准备好了吗
Y'all ready?
好了 走吧
Yeah. Let's do it.
怎么了 小莫
What's wrong, Mo?
我只是觉得太他妈的荒谬了
I just think it's fucking ridiculous
联调局这么快就开始
that the Feds were so quick
调查惠特曼被杀案
to investigate the Whitman murder,
搜查我们的家 问黛安娜问题
running through our house, asking Diana questions,
可齐克的被杀案呢
but when it came to Zeke,
他们就说是帮派杀人案就此了事
they chalked it up as gang activity and moved on.
我需要跟你说件事
I need to tell you something.
我 我需要你看着我
I-I need you to look at me.
我犯了一个严重的错误
I made a horrible mistake.
什么错误
What mistake?
那晚
That night...
我去飞机棚见麦加了
I went to go see Mecca at the hangar.
你不该去飞机棚的
You weren't supposed to be at that hangar.
我知道 可你没出现
I know. But you didn't show up.
我以为麦加可能带走了你
I thought Mecca might've taken you.
你不信任我
You didn't trust me.
你以为我会和那个混♥蛋♥走吗
You thought I was gonna go away with this nigga?
不是
No.
或许 或许吧
Maybe. Maybe.
我只是 我想杀了那个混♥蛋♥
I just... I wanted to kill that motherfucker.
我忍♥受不了那个人对我家人 对我们的生活
I wasn't gonna stand for what that man did to my family,
做的事情
to our life.
我以为我在朝他开枪
I thought I was shootin' him.
但其实是齐克
But it was Zeke.
他妈的是齐克
It was fuckin' Zeke.
小莫 我从没想过要伤害你儿子
I never meant to hurt your son, Mo.
那是个他妈的意外
It was a fucking accident.
意外吗
Accident?
你知道什么不是意外吗
You know what wasn't a fuckin' accident?
你♥他♥妈♥花了这么多个月
All the fuckin' months it took you
才告诉我真♥相♥
to fuckin' tell me this shit.
你看着我崩溃
You watched me lose my fuckin' mind,
失去自己
lose myself.
我没法吃饭 没法他妈的睡觉
I couldn't eat. I couldn't fuckin' sleep!
你看我杀死了IG
You watched me kill IG
你明明知道凶手就是你自己
knowin' it was you the whole fuckin' time!
是你把齐克带来的
You brought Zeke here.
是你 你把他卷入这种生活中
Y-you... you put him in the middle of this life.
你没有帮他做好准备
And you didn't prepare him.
然后你还和丹堤上♥床♥
And then you fucked Dante
让他介入到我们的生活中
and you let him back into our lives!
你个混♥蛋♥ 你要把错怪我头上吗
Oh, you motherfucker! You tryna put this shit on me?
我是说这不仅仅是我的错 也是你的
I'm saying it's on you as much as it is on me!
小莫 我犯了一个严重的错误
Mo, I made a terrible mistake.
我们都是
We both have.
但如果你爱我 你就能 你就能原谅我
But if you love me, you can... You can forgive me.
爱你吗
Love you?
我他妈的恨你
I fuckin' hate you.
你杀死我儿子的那一刻就毁了所有的爱
You killed all of that when you shot my son.
我他妈都没法看你
I can't even fuckin' look at you.
小莫
Mo.
那我们建造的一切呢
What about what we built?
我们的家庭呢
What about our family?
我们的孩子呢 小莫
Our kids, Mo?
出于对孩子的尊重
Out of respect for them,
我不会开枪打死你
I'm not gonna give you the bullet you deserve.
但你得离开我的房♥子
But you need to get the hell out of my house
离开纽约
and get the fuck outta New York.
小莫 求你了
Mo, please.
不 我们会跟孩子说我们分居了
No, we'll tell them we're separating.
今晚你就得把东西搬出去
But I want your shit outta my house tonight.
等等
Hold on...
不 我他妈受够你了 滚出去
No, I'm so fuckin' done with your ass. Get the fuck outta here.
滚
Go!
小莫
Mo.
滚出去
Get the fuck outta here!
嗨
Hey.
你来这里干什么呢
What are you doing here?
我 我来找詹妮·苏利文
Oh, I-I-I'm here for Jenny Sullivan.
公事
Official business.
证件
ID.
该死
Dang it.
我应该是忘车里了 但是她认识我
I think I, uh, left it in the car. But she-she knows me.
如果你让我... - 不行
If you just let me... - Can't do that.
拜托
Come on.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
我是代表地检署来的
I'm-I'm here on behalf of the DA's office.
萨克斯
Saxe?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
稍等
Just one second.
你跟踪了我吗
Did you follow me?
詹妮 这他妈的是什么情况
What the hell is all this, Jenny?
你在藏什么 - 藏吗
What are you hiding? - Hiding?
别告诉我你大老远跟踪我到这里
Please tell me you did not follow me all the way here
是因为吃醋
because you're jealous.
你忽略我的电♥话♥和短♥信♥
You've been ignoring my calls and texts.
这是什么情况 怎么还有警卫站岗
What the hell is going on? You have guards standing watch?
到底是谁在里面 - 这太疯狂了 即使是你
Who the fuck is in there? - This is insane, even for you.
我一直很坦诚
I've been open and honest this entire time.
我拿我的律师生涯冒险
Hey, I'm risking my legal career
来支持你的理论
to go along with your theory
说塔里克谋划杀掉了劳伦·鲍尔温
that Tariq plotted to have Lauren Baldwin killed
哪怕我明知道他没干
when I know he didn't do it!
所以如果你不告诉我是怎么回事...
So if you don't tell me what the fuck is going on...
我们就结束了
we're done.
或者我可以把你请出去 你选
Or I can have you removed, whichever you prefer.
这对你来说是什么
What was this for you, hmm?
你有感受到什么吗
Did you feel anything?
因为我有
'Cause I did.
你只是像利用劳伦那样利用我吗
Were you just using me the way you used Lauren?
我没什么可抱歉的
I'm not sorry for anything.
因为等我完事之后
Because when I'm done,
好几个杀人犯都会进监狱
several killers will be in prison
他们的毒品会离开街头
and their fucking drugs will be off the street.
这不是我们的目标吗 这不是你想要的吗
Isn't that our goal? Isn't that what you want?
如果我们是同一战线的
If we're on the same team,
那这一切又是什么情况
then what the fuck was all this about?
谁在里面
Who's in there?
你为什么要瞒着我
Why'd you keep this shit from me?
劳伦
Lauren.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
你让我以为她死了
You let me believe she was dead.
你 你背叛了我
You... you betrayed me.
你操纵了我
You manipulated me.
你操纵了她
You manipulated her.
我受够了
I'm done.
等等 他说的是真的吗
Wait, is what he's saying true?
你也向我撒谎了吗
You lied to me too?
回屋里去
Just go back inside,
我会解释一切的 好吗
and I'll explain everything, okay?
不 不 我现在就要真♥相♥
No. No, I want the truth now.
他刚说了他觉得塔里克没想杀我
He just said he doesn't think Tariq tried to kill me,
我也一直跟你说是埃菲做的
and I told you all along it was Effie.
还有布莱登 塔里克和特哈达一家
And Brayden and Tariq and the Tejadas.
照法律而言 她不能让你待在这里
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表