剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
你为谁工作
Who do you work for?
不不不不 别了 兄弟
No, no, no, no. Come on. Come on, man.
不不不
No, no, no.
我没看见他们带他去了哪儿
I didn't see where they took him.
他为什么没接电♥话♥
Why the fuck isn't he answering, yo?
因为他们抓住他了
Because they took him!
会是谁呢
Who the fuck could that be?
布雷登和你们在一起吗
Hey, uh, is Brayden in here with you?
没
Uh, no.
他还在隆巴尔迪家
He's at the Lombardi mansion still.
你们一个小时前就回来了
You got back over an hour ago.
他不应该还在那儿
He shouldn't still be there.
我们就是在那里跟他分开的
Well, that's where we left him.
他肯定会回来的
You know, I'm sure he'll be back
在适当的同事社交时间里
during appropriate coworker social hours.
嗯 他会的
Yeah. I'm sure he will.
那我和你们仨明天在大堂见
I will see you three in the lobby tomorrow?
嗯
Yeah.
我们该怎么办
What the fuck are we gonna do?
我们必须要用
Look, we're gonna have to use
我们对抗隆巴尔迪的唯一筹码
the only leverage we have against Lombardi.
嗨 阿姨 最近怎样
Oh, hi. What's up, Auntie?
嗨 戈多
Hey, Gordo.
我去 你不冷吗
Damn, ain't you cold?
这个很保暖
This is keeping me warm.
我最喜欢的外套
My favorite kind of jacket.
嗨
Hey, um...
对不起 我错过了齐克的葬礼
I'm sorry about missing Zeke's funeral.
我想早点说的
I wanted to say it sooner,
但这是第一次我和你单独相处 所以...
but this is the first time I got you alone, so...
我希望现在说还不算晚
I hope it's not too late.
在我父亲去世后的前几个月
I know shit got way worse for me
一切都变得很糟
those first few months after losing my father.
我以为不会变得更糟了 结果...
I didn't think it could get any worse, but...
还是变糟了
somehow, it does.
你来找德鲁
You here for Dru?
你对我儿子上心点
You be careful with my son.
否则找我麻烦 对吧
Or else, right?
没错
Damn right.
没问题
I got you.
什么时候能好些
When did it start getting better?
悲痛
The grief.
我不知道
I don't know.
它会被时间稀释 但它一直都在
It gets diluted, but it's-it's always there.
那愤怒呢
And the anger?
它会消失吗
Does it ever go away?
对我来说
For me?
不会
Nah.
如果我有机会...
If I had the chance...
我会亲手割开杀我父亲的混♥蛋♥的喉咙
I'd slit the throat of the motherfucker who killed my father.
我也是
Me too.
为了齐克
For Zeke.
看看这个
Take a look at that.
我在原始的西奥·罗林斯案卷里
I found a constitutional violation
找到了一处违宪行为
in the unredacted Theo Rollins case file.
我们可以申请人身保护令
We could file a writ of habeas corpus.
对被拘禁者的羁押期予以限制
我们或许可以让西奥出狱
We might be able to get Theo out of prison.
真的吗
Seriously?
检方过失
Prosecution misstepped.
这可能是我们最有希望的突破口了
This might be the closest we've ever gotten.
我就知道把你留着会有用的
I knew keeping you around would pay off.
你知道吗
You know what?
走吧
Come on.
去见西奥 当面告诉他
Let's go see Theo, tell him in person.
好 - 走
All right。 - Yeah.
太好了 太好了
So cool, so cool.
我觉着 我还是不去了
Hey, you know what? I-I shouldn't go.
我要整理案情摘要
I gotta work on the brief.
我告诉他时 你不想在场吗
You don't want to be there when I tell him?
这是你的高光时刻
This is your moment.
并且他在我提交文件前 哪儿也去不了
And he's not going anywhere till I file the paperwork.
去吧
Well, get on it, bruh.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
戴维斯
Davis.
你从哪儿得到这个的
Where the fuck did you get this?
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
至詹妮: 戴维斯有一份从惠特曼手里偷的警局档案 我们需要见一面
詹妮: 现在不行
东西拿来了吗
You have what you promised?
嗯
Yes.
你和你的客户
Recordings of you and your clients
武器毒品交易的谈话 都在这里了
talking about arms deals, drug deals, all of the above.
你肯定想保密
Sure you want to keep it confidential,
想把这个拿回去 就先让我朋友回来
but if you want this back, I'ma need my friend first.
布 你还好吗
You good, B?
你没事吧
You okay?
有事
No.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你为谁做事
你是为麦加做事吗
那混♥蛋♥还活着吗
告诉我
我就让他们活着
告诉我
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你们怎么现在才来
The fuck took y'all so long?
我们为了活命才给你们打的电♥话♥
We called you so we wouldn't get shot.
你们就是这么感谢我的
That's how you express gratitude?
美国人 头脑简单
Americans. So simple.
冷静
Calm down.
我们不会让他们伤害你们的
We weren't gonna let them hurt you.
我们很感激你们打的电♥话♥
We so appreciated your call.
把弗朗西斯科引到这里
Luring Francesco out here
让我除掉他 太天才了
so I could eliminate him was genius,
谢谢你们
so thank you.
窃听器归我了
And I'll take the listening device.
你比我想象的更聪明
You're more clever than I gave you credit for.
我之前说的试用期 算完成了
That trial period I mentioned, consider it complete.
既然我要接手弗朗西斯科的生意
Now that I'll be taking over Francesco's business,
每个人都会有更多的工作
there'll be more work for everyone.
我觉得你们的团队和我会有一个光明长久的未来
I think your team has a bright and long future with me.
我是詹妮·苏利文
You've reached Jenny Sullivan.
请留言
Leave a message.
你要去哪儿 詹妮
Where are you going, Jenny?
里克
'Riq.
我们要活着离开意大利了
We're making it outta Italy alive.
先接受这个胜利吧
Let's just take the fucking victory.
我不行啊
I can't, all right?
我们现在还摆脱不了诺玛
Noma still owns us forever.
我可不这么肯定
Yeah, I wouldn't be so sure.
可能有出路
May have a way out.
怎么做
How?
她是我们的出路
She's our way out.
诺玛最可怕的一点就在于
One of the scariest things about Noma
我在参观隆巴尔迪私人艺术展时
Took this picture getting a tour
拍了这张照片
of Lombardi's private art collection.
诺玛说隆巴尔迪是她的前任 对吧
Noma said that Lombardi was her ex, right?
如果这是她的孩子 这就是她的弱点
If this is her kid, this is her Achilles' heel.
我们找到这个女孩 我们就能利用她得到自♥由♥
We find the girl, we can use her to leverage our freedom.
如果你是对的 那也就是说
Yo, if you're right, then that means the same man
诺玛刚杀死的那个人是她女儿的爸爸
that Noma just fucking executed is the father of her daughter.
对 所以呢
Yeah, what about it?
什么叫所以呢
What the fuck do you mean, what about it?
埃菲 这个贱♥人♥毫无人性
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表