剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
你需要做的是集中精力为我们的反黑案寻找证据
What you need is to focus on finding evidence for our RICO case.
我知道 我知道
I know that. I know that.
戴维斯需要我
Davis needs me
是因为我在地检署有关系
because I have connections in the DA's office.
你想要把戴维斯卷入案子 对吧
You want to tie Davis into RICO, right?
是的 但你和戴维斯说
Yeah, I do, but you told Davis
你可以在不牵连他的情况下把他哥救出来
you'd get his brother out without implicating him.
这事可不简单 - 如果这事我办成了
That's a huge ask. - And if I can pull it off,
他就会信任我
he'll trust me.
我就可以...
I will be able to...
进入这个办公室
get in the room.
他们三个共处一室
Okay, three of them in the same room.
是个开始
That's a start.
如果我们指控戴维斯犯下谋杀罪
What if we charge Davis for the murder
并把罪责嫁祸给了西奥呢
he actually committed and blamed on Theo?
我们可以逼他变换立场
We can pressure him into flipping.
都这么多年了
Being able to make that case
那案子很难有进展
after all these years is no slam dunk.
我了解戴维斯
I know Davis.
这不足够让他告密
It's not enough to make him snitch.
布兰卡来电
我得接下电♥话♥
I have to take this. Um...
稍等我一下 - 讲真 你要出去听吗
excuse me for a second. - Really, you have to leave?
嗨 稍等一下
Hey. Hold on one sec.
知道了 再见
Got it. Bye.
你包里的另一个手♥机♥响了
Uh, your other phone was ringing in your bag there.
你要不看看
Maybe you should check that out.
那电♥话♥一直响个没停的
That phone goes off nonstop.
是啊 肯定
Yeah, I bet.
地检署现在
Uh, so the DA's office
还分发手♥机♥了吗
is handing out ho phones these days?
这是联♥系♥线人的 库珀
It's for CIs, Cooper.
我得走了
Listen, I have to go, but, uh,
那个卷宗我会想办法的
I'll see what I can do about the case file.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这车你的
That's you?
是啊 我从BMW升级成保时捷了
Yeah, man, I went from a BMW to a Porsche, huh?
BMW 宝马啊 你都没开过宝马
BMW? You ain't never drove a Beemer.
我们为诺玛工作前
Listen, I was a Black Man Walking
我就是个跑腿小黑 简称BMW
before we started working for Noma, right?
你♥他♥妈♥说啥呢
Fuck is you talkin' 'bout?
你就是个笨蛋 - 兄弟
You're a dumbass. - Nigga.
这可不好 - 是啊
Yo, this shit is bad. - Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥的什么毛病
What the fuck is your problem?
放松 我就是看看你的手♥机♥坏没坏
Relax, gangster, I'm seeing if your phone is broke,
因为我给你打电♥话♥了 你没回我
because I'm hitting your phone up, and you don't hit me back.
怎么回事 - 你又不是我男人
What's up with that? - You ain't my nigga.
我们不需要相互打电♥话♥联♥系♥
We do not need to call each other.
我只是想谢谢你帮忙
Listen, I just want to say thank you for what you did.
我帮什么了 - 你杀了劳伦 救了我们所有人
What did I do? - Saved us all from when you took out Lauren.
胡扯
Nigga, that's cap.
谁告诉你是我♥干♥的
Who the fuck told you I did that shit?
这不重要
It don't matter.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
可那具尸体应该由你搭档处理
But that body should have been taken care of by your mans.
如果他出了差错 你可以指望我
And when he fumbled the ball, I thought I could count on.
布雷登是个娘炮 没想到
Brayden's bitch ass, but I see
他还派个女人去做他自己的脏活
he sent a woman to do his dirty work.
你什么要招惹让你陷入这种境地的人
Why you messing with someone that put you in that position?
没人指使我
Nobody sent me.
这对塔里克来说很复杂 因为那是他马子
It was complicated for Tariq because that was his bitch.
布雷登很忠诚 但他下不了手
And Brayden's actually loyal, but ain't with the smoke.
所以你是为团队考虑才这么做的
So you did what needed to be done for the team.
我很尊重你 你真的很勇
I respect that. You're a real one for that.
你走开啦 凯恩 我和你
Fuck out of here, Cane. Me and you?
我们才不是一个团队
We're not a team.
我只是做了对自己最好的选择 恰好大家都受益
I did what was best for me, and everybody benefited from it.
这是不对的 我也不想这么做
It was wrong, and I ain't want to do it,
但木已成舟
but it is what it is, I guess.
我去
Damn.
我应该和塔里克说他的身边有个王者
I should tell Tariq he got a winner on his side.
不 他还没做好准备
No, he is not ready to hear that.
我讲真的 凯恩 什么都别说
Seriously, Cane, don't say anything.
等时机到了 我想亲口告诉他
When the time is right, I want him to hear it from me.
如果你真的感谢我的话 你就替我保密吧
If you're so thankful, that's how you can repay me.
好的 没问题
Okay, I can do that.
我晚点联♥系♥你 看看你的忏悔啊
But I'ma hit you later and see how your little
什么的怎么样
confession or whatever goes.
没必要
That will not be necessary.
我们可以进去工作了吗
Can we get in here and go to work, please?
还好吗 宝贝
'Sup, baby?
好了 欢迎你们的加入
Okay, nice of you to join us.
你们怎么这么久 - 塞车了吗
Fuck took y'all so long? - Traffic?
你们准备好迎接新货了吗
Y'all ready for the new shipment?
看手♥机♥ 我把电子转账收据发给你了
Check your phone. I sent you the receipt for the wire transfer.
预计二十四小时到账
Yeah, it should take about 24 hours to come through...
我知道电子转账怎么运作
I am aware of how a wire transfer works,
你个白皮小矮子
you pale little gnome.
有够伤人 我只是想帮忙而已
Okay, that was hurtful. I was just trying to help.
尽管我心存疑虑 但你们已经完成了我们的分销配额
Despite my doubts, you have met our distribution quotas.
目前是这样
Thus far.
接下来几次续货再看看吧
We will see what happens in the next few re-ups.
这是什么
What is this?
这不是我们通常续的货
This is not our normal re-up.
观察够敏锐 你肯定是这个团队的智力担当
Observant... you must be the brains of the group.
这是额外的配货
This is in addition to your re-up of product.
格洛克手♥枪♥ AK-47 消音器
Glocks, AK-47s, silencers...
咱们的特长可不是干这个啊 好吗
This is not what our infrastructure's built for, okay?
我们是卖♥♥毒品的 不是枪♥支♥
We're built to move drugs, not guns.
你承诺过要取代麦加 这就是麦加做的事
You promised to replace Mecca. This is what Mecca did.
现在就是这情况
So here we are.
诺玛希望尽快卖♥♥掉这些东西
Noma wants this gone ASAP.
我不需要提醒你们 如果我回来后
I don't need to remind you what happens
这些东西还在这里的后果 对吧
if I come back here and this is still here, do I?
听不见 - 不需要
I can't hear you. - No.
好多了
Much better.
我们对卖♥♥枪♥支♥了解多少
What do we know about moving guns?
很危险 - 她从哪儿弄来的这些东西
That it's risky. - And where does she even get these?
也许是偷来的
It's probably stolen.
也许 我们能自己付钱给诺玛
Listen, I'm thinking maybe we could pay Noma
我们留着这些枪♥支♥得了
with our money, and we just keep these.
你吸嗨啦 我们可付不起
You getting high on the supply? We can't cover that.
不如让我和德鲁处理枪♥支♥
Yeah, how about you just let me and Dru handle the guns
你们去娘炮街卖♥♥货去
while y'all handle shit on pussy street?
抱歉 我说的是华尔街
I'm sorry, I mean Wall Street.
好吧 来瞧瞧我们要做什么
A'ight, so let's go see what we're working with.
老兄 这他妈咋回事儿 我可不想卖♥♥枪
What the fuck, man? I don't wanna sell no fucking guns.
我就知道你个贱逼扛不住压力
Hey, I knew your bitch ass was gonna fold under pressure.
你丫的说啥呢
What the fuck you talking about?
就因为你个大嘴巴 凯恩知道我做的事了
You opened your big-ass mouth, and now Cane knows what I did.
我没和任何人说
I didn't say shit to anybody.
凯恩逼问我 我咬牙撑过去了
Cane pressed me, but I held it down.
我真不知道他怎么会知道的
I don't know how the fuck he knows.
美国 机会之国
America, the land of opportunity.
现在 问题是
Now, the question is,
它真的是机会之国吗
is it truly the land of opportunity?
好了 我需要一些人站过来
Okay, I'ma need some volunteers up here.
艾希莉 还有谁
Ashley. Who else?
好 再多来几位 谢谢
Okay, some more please. Thank you.
我需要你们站成一排
So I need you to form a single file line.
现在 萨利姆分发的这些卡片
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表