剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
- 我做了 - 那你的意思是
- I did it. - So what are you saying?
凯恩 你现在说的话过于疯狂了
You're sounding all kind of crazy right now, Cane.
过于疯狂吗
Sounding all crazy, huh?
你有好几个月的时间去找杀齐克的凶手
You had all these fucking months to find Zeke's killer,
我不费吹灰之力就找到了麦加的飞行员
but I had no fucking problem finding Mecca's pilot,
你知道枪杀案那晚他看到了什么
and you know what he saw the night of the shooting?
他说他看到一个光头 深色夹克
Said he saw a bald guy, dark jacket,
坏掉的尾灯
broken taillight.
就是你 你个狗东西
That was you, motherfucker.
凯恩 你速度放慢点
Slow your fucking roll, Cane.
齐克从来没有戴过那个戒指
Zeke never wore that ring.
我还在他的社交平台上反复确认过了
I even double-checked that shit on his IG.
所以他被害那晚根本不可能戴着它
So there's no way it was on him when he got got.
我猜
I'm guessing
戒指应该是在他的遗物箱里
it was in that box of his shit
莫奈一直没勇气整理过
Monet can't bring herself to open.
不过 真正让我确认的
But what really did it for me
是那个瓜浦帮的人说
was the fucking look on your face
有人雇他袭击德鲁时 你脸上的表情
when that Guap said he was hired to jump Dru.
你在牢里待了那么久
All that time inside, you'd think
我还以为你扑克脸升级了呢
you'd have a better fucking poker face.
你偷了齐克的戒指
You stole Zeke's ring,
你陷害这厮 让他偷袭我弟弟
you set up this nigga to jump my brother,
然后在付他钱的时候把这个栽赃在他身上
then you planted that shit when you paid him off.
不然他怎么会知道是德鲁杀了小瓜浦
How else would he know Dru was the one that killed Lil' Guap?
肯定是家里人干的
It had to be somebody in the family,
我就是想不出是为什么
but the one thing I cannot figure out is why.
凯恩 你把我说糊涂了
You got me all fucked up, Cane.
要不我告诉莫奈去 看她会怎么想
How about I run all this by Monet, see what she think?
- 我就是弄错了 - 弄错了
- It was a fucking mistake. - Nah. A fucking mistake?
对 我搞砸了
Yeah, it was. I fucked up.
我以为你母亲要...
I thought your mother was...
齐克开着麦加的车
Zeke was in Mecca's car,
正要上麦加的飞机 我以为他就是麦加
getting into Mecca's jet, so I thought he was Mecca.
我那么做是为了保护我们的家
I was doing what I need to do to protect our family,
我永远都会这么做
like I always will.
但我绝对 绝对不会那样伤害你母亲
But I would never, never hurt your mother like that, man.
比我想象的
That's even more stupid
更蠢更可悲
and pathetic than I thought.
离我远点
Get the fuck off me, man.
一直以来 你觉得我没做好当领头人的准备
All this time, you thinking I'm not ready for the fucking throne?
是你没准备好接受我
But you weren't ready for me,
现在我知道了真♥相♥ 你♥他♥妈♥的就是我的狗腿子
and now that I know the truth, I fucking own you.
这是我们之前聊到过的诺玛的货
So this Noma weight we talked about earlier?
你给我卖♥♥起来
You're gonna move it.
家里见
See you at the house.
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表