剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
凯恩 道上都是你家的人 对吧
Cane, your family flooding the streets, right?
嗯 我让这帮小的今天就开始卖♥♥货
Yeah, I got these niggas start moving shit today
德鲁和洛伦佐正在扩大我们的势力范围
while Dru and Lorenzo expand our footprint.
好 我和埃菲
A'ight. Me and Effie,
斯坦斯菲尔德事态还没平息 我们就去长春藤盟校
we gonna hit the Ivies up while Stansfield cools down.
校园情势太过紧张
Shit's too hot on campus,
课程纠错废了 斯坦斯菲尔德不能碰
and with CourseCorrect dead, Stansfield's off-limits.
布雷登 你负责乡村俱乐部 校友俱乐部
B, you take care of the country clubs, alumni clubs...
只要是有钱白人用得上咱货的地方都得跑一跑
Basically anywhere rich white people do what we're doing,
我们会因此进局子的
but we get locked up for it.
亲们 我觉得我们忽略了一个病态市场
Guys, I think we're overlooking a sick market.
里克 韦斯顿集团的股票经纪人绝逼能把这些货全咽下去
The traders at Weston Holdings would eat this shit up. 'Riq...
少扯淡 你傻啊
Get the fuck out of here. Are you dumb?
兄弟 你刚告诉全世界你贩毒
Nigga, you just told the whole fucking world you sell drugs.
你现在比斯坦斯菲尔德更危险 #
You hotter than Stansfield right now. We're not selling shit
我们不会在跟你名字有任何瓜葛的地方卖♥♥货
anywhere near where your name has anything to do with it.
我知道 听我说完
I know. Hear me out.
这些人卖♥♥咱的货你放心吗
You trust them with our shit?
那帮小的们知道不能贪心
These niggas know not to get greedy
也知道贪心的下场
and what'll happen if they do.
这里的货有一吨♥吧
Yo, that is a fuck-ton of weight,
我办公室的那帮人♥渣♥付的钱
and the dick-swingers at my office would pay enough
绝逼够我们买♥♥好几辆兰博基尼了 一周七天不重样
to buy us every-day-of-the-week Lambos.
我说的可是"野牛" 艾文塔多SVJ
I'm talking the Urus. I'm talking the SVJ.
二者均为兰博基尼顶级超跑
埃菲 帮我说句话啊
Back me up, Effie.
绝对不行
Fuck no.
她说得对 绝对不行
She's right, man. Fuck that shit.
听好了
Listen,
我们不会在靠近你家公♥司♥的地方做生意
we're not doing no business anywhere near your family's companies
跟你名字有关的地方就是不行
or anything that has your name attached to it.
不值得冒这个险
It ain't worth the risk.
- 哪有冒险啊 - 你是不冒险
- There's no risk. - I mean, maybe for you.
你刚承认了你是毒贩
Listen, man, you just admitted to being a whole drug dealer,
而你受到的惩罚是六位数的薪水
and your punishment was a six-figure income.
我没承认 不知为何
I didn't admit to shit, and yet somehow,
我连宿舍都没了 我还在做损伤控制呢
I lose housing, and I'm still doing damage control.
什么情况
The fuck?
你说得对 这也太糟糕了 对不起 里克
You're right, that is fucked up. I'm sorry, 'Riq.
- 你现在有地方住了吗 - 嗯 泰特帮了我
- You got a room, though, right? - Yeah, Tate helped me out,
还安排我在他的竞选团队里实习
hooked me up with a little internship on his campaign.
这样怎么能帮你改变形象呢 泰特那人黑着呢
How's that gonna help your image? Tate's dirty as fuck.
可他黑得"冠冕堂皇"啊
He's the right kind of dirty, though.
行 你去搞点政♥治♥成就去
All right, well, go get that political shine.
回聊
I'll catch you later.
埃菲 再见
Later, Eff.
如果你愿意 我可以和你一起开车去普林斯顿
I could take the drive up to Princeton with you if you want.
我一个人去能更快点
Actually, it'll just be quicker if I go on my own.
你怎么了 没事吧
What's up with you? You good?
兰博基尼 一周七天不重样
"Day-of-the-week Lambos"?
别这样 你也知道 他瞎说的
Come on, you know he's fucking around.
- 布雷登就这德行 - 无所谓啦
- That's Brayden. - Wh-whatever.
我可不管你们是不是要糟蹋钱
I don't give a shit if y'all splurge,
只是 我们在这里呆的时间越久
but the longer we stand here,
我学生贷款的利息就越高
the more interest accrues on my student loans.
塔里克 别忘了
Don't forget, Tariq,
我们当中有人干这行是因为迫不得已
some of us are only doing this because we have to.
打住 埃菲 你以为我想来这里吗
Wait, so you think I'm here because I want to be, Effie?
要是我们不把那间仓库里的货都卖♥♥了
Listen, if we don't move all of that shit in that warehouse,
诺玛会把我们全都杀了
Noma's gonna kill all of our asses.
嗯
Yeah.
那就赶紧卖♥♥货吧
Better get moving then.
原告容乔克说他表演了...
Plaintiff Yung Joc says he performed...
特哈达夫人
Mrs. Tejada.
我拿到你要的调查文件了
I got that investigation file you wanted.
总算拿到了
It's about time.
他们知道些什么
What do they know?
并非你想要的
Well, not what you want.
他们调查了很多方面 但没有找到真正的线索
There's a lot going on, but no real leads.
由于齐克与其父斯皮尔斯同一天晚上被杀
Since Zeke was killed the same night
且是死于后者的机库
as his father in Spears' hangar,
警方正在调查
they're looking into the possibility
是否可能是同一人所为
they were targeted by the same doer.
他们以为是谁干的
Who do they think that was?
依我看 您的猜测和他们一样准确
Eh, I'd say your guess is as good as theirs.
他们发现了点45口径的弹壳
They logged .45 caliber shell casings,
不过由此锁定嫌疑人的可能性不大 上面只有部分指纹
but that's a long shot at best. Partial prints led nowhere.
潜在目击者均已逃散
Any potential witnesses scattered like rats,
她就写了这么多
and that's all she wrote.
操
Shit.
这算什么 我需要更多的线索
The fuck it is. I need more.
特哈达夫人 莫奈
Mrs. Tejada... Monet...
你还是叫我特哈达夫人吧
Mrs. Tejada works.
好的 特哈达夫人
Okay, Mrs. Tejada...
这就是纽约警方关于此案的所有卷宗
that's the NYPD's entire file on the case.
没有更多的线索了
There's nothing more to get.
杀您儿子的人做事要么天衣无缝 要么毫无章法
Whoever did this is either meticulous or chaotic enough
让纽约最好的警探都摸不着头脑
to have New York's finest scratching their head.
戴维斯
Well, Davis,
那你就开始赚钱吧
it's time to start earning your damn money.
有人杀了我儿子 在我查清凶手是谁之前
Someone killed my son, and ain't nobody gonna fucking rest
谁都不准歇着
until I find out who.
给你
Here you go.
狡猾啊 库珀
Subtle, Cooper.
我告诉他们我叫萨克斯 但他们总是弄错
Well, I told them Saxe, but you know how it goes.
我看他们是觉得我性感所以故意这么写的
I think they do it on purpose because I'm so sexy.
我昨天晚上给你打电♥话♥了 你在哪儿
I called you last night. Where were you?
我在
I was working
办公室工作
at the office and
等我的线人给我一些实际能用的信息
waiting for my CI to get me something I can actually use.
拜托 我在努力了
Oh, come on. I'm working on it.
你成功弄到没涂黑版本的
You have any luck getting an unredacted version
西奥·罗林斯案件文件了吗
of that Theo Rollins file?
还没有 这件事吧
Not yet. It's, um,
比想象中的要复杂
more complicated than it should be.
查一个文件复杂吗
Pulling a file is complicated?
如果我毫无理由地提出这个请求 会让人怀疑的
It'll raise a red flag if I put in this request out of nowhere,
我正准备开启反黑小组
and I don't need anybody looking at me sideways
不想让任何人对我有怀疑
while I'm trying to get a RICO task force off the ground.
现在还有点早吧
Isn't it a little early for that?
你不打声招呼
Isn't it a little early for you
就跑到我公♥寓♥来 是不是也有点"早"呢
to be showing up at my apartment unannounced?
如果不是因为要回来拿这个
I mean, I wouldn't even be here right now
我现在都不会在这里
if I didn't have to come back for this.
你的小侦探游戏对我没什么帮助
Your little Nancy Drew game isn't getting me very far.
正式的调查小组能给我足够的资源
An official task force will give me more resources
这样我就能撒更大的网
so I can cast a wider net.
当然
Well, yeah, of course,
可是你怎么能得到批准呢
but how are you ever gonna get that approved?
塔里克·圣帕特里克有很多罪名
Tariq St. Patrick is guilty of a lot of things,
但是把整个贩毒组织都归罪于
but pinning an entire drug organization
一个十九岁孩子很难说服人 即使是你也做不到
on a 19-year-old kid is gonna be a tough sell, even for you.
他可不是一般的孩子
He's not just any kid.
看看他父母都是谁
Look at who his parents were.
塔里克被教育成往这方面发展的
Tariq was groomed for this.
你觉得有人会震惊于
You think anyone was surprised
詹姆斯的孩子能灌篮吗
LeBron's kid could dunk a basketball?
不会
Um, no,
我觉得有点歧视
and I think that's a little racist.
你说过
Look, you said you could
你能给我有用的信息
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表