剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
but I can't disagree that I find myself...
被串起来的乳猪一样 在热碳上炙烤
uh, skewered ass to mouth like a suckling pig over hot coals.
但是正如当前情况的本质
But as is the nature of these situations,
目前我并没有资金偿还给你们
I don't currently have the funds for repayment.
根据你的新的投资率
I've created a repayment
我建立了一个偿还计划
plan based on your rate of new investment.
希望在美联储发现之前 我能拿到我的钱
Let's just hope the Feds don't find out until I'm paid in full.
这方面我已经打理好了
Oh, I've got that covered.
MJ 音乐剧 第一排 你和我
MJ, The Musical, front row, you and I...
当我的女伴还不错吧
Ain't so bad being my plus one, now is it?
今天我跟布鲁香德拉进行了一次有趣的谈话
I had an interesting chat with Brushaundria today.
不不不 听我说
Oh, no, no, listen.
我没想盯着哪个实习生的胸部啊
I'm not trying to look at any intern's titties.
它们在办公室里甩来甩的
I mean, it's not my fault them just be jiggling and twerking
- 不是我的错 - 拉沙德
- around the damn office. - Rashad...
她说你和卢卡斯·韦斯顿见面了
she said that you met with Lucas Weston.
你和我保证你不会见他的
After you told me you wouldn't.
你说的对
You're right.
我
I...
我骗了你 我很抱歉
I lied, okay, and I'm sorry.
你知道吗 宝贝
Okay? But you know what, baby?
从现在开始 此时此刻
Starting right now, in this very moment,
我们谈一段完全坦诚的恋爱
we're gonna have a fully honest relationship.
我对你一直是坦诚的 拉沙德
I've been honest with you, Rashad.
那就算其中一人起步慢了
So a brother's off to a slow start.
并不好笑
Not funny.
好吧 听着
Okay, listen.
事情是这样的
Here's everything.
今天我不仅见了韦斯顿
Not only did I meet with Weston today,
我还接受了竞选捐助
I also accepted a campaign donation.
捐助
A donation?
你得退回去
You have to give that back.
退... 退回去
Give it... give it back.
不行 不行
No, no, see, uh, I did...
我做不到
that I cannot do.
你知道吗 我投入的是坦诚的关系
You know? I'm into this honesty thing.
我就是不喜欢输 不喜欢失去
I'm just not into losing.
好吧
Okay.
真是搞笑 因为你失去了我
That's funny, because you're losing me.
塔里克 我是萨克斯 听着
Tariq. It's Saxe. Listen.
我知道塔莎和亚斯在哪 如果我死了
I know where Tasha and Yas are, and if I die,
那这信息也没了
that information does too.
让你的手下住手
So call off your dogs...
后面没了
And this shit just ends.
我给他打了大概十次电♥话♥ 他都没接
Called him, like, ten times, no answer, nothing.
我们必须得在特加达家人之前找到他
We've got to get to him before the Tejadas do.
那个混账也不傻
That motherfucker ain't stupid.
他可能在虚张声势
He's probably bluffing.
不管怎么说 我相信他现在可能快到蒙大拿州的
Either way, I'm sure he's halfway to some family bunker
家庭地堡里了
in Montana by now.
我得接个电♥话♥
I gotta take this.
我是麦克莱恩
MacLean.
是的 我是他的紧急联♥系♥人
Yes, I'm his emergency contact.
可他告诉我治疗起作用了
But he told me the treatments were working.
好的
Yes.
我理解
I understand.
我是西奥 你知道该怎么做
This is Theo. Do the thing you do here.
西奥
Theo.
你为什么骗我说治疗管用
Why have you been lying about your treatments?
别再他妈的不理我了
Hmm? Stop fucking ignoring me!
你没事吧
Yo, you good?
不 我不好
No. I'm not good.
我的哥哥快死了 他还不接我电♥话♥
My brother's fucking dying, and he won't pick up my calls.
操
Shit.
你觉得他可能在哪
You have any idea where he could be?
你什么时候收到萨克斯语言留言的
What time did you get Saxe's voicemail?
- 几个小时前 - 卧♥槽♥
- Hour ago. - Fuck.
- 怎么了 - 我跟西奥说过萨克斯背叛了我
- What? - I told Theo Saxe betrayed me,
现在我觉得他可能想找他报仇
and-and now I think he's gonna make him pay.
卧♥槽♥ 你哥哥和萨克斯在一起吗
Fuck, man, your brother's with Saxe?
在那个疯狂的家伙杀他之前吗 是啊
Until the crazy motherfucker kills him, yes.
戴维斯 如果萨克斯死了 那我们就完了
Davis, if Saxe dies, we're fucked.
先别说了
Hey, shut up already.
我想我知道他们在哪了
I think I might know where they are.
妈
Ma.
你还好吗
You okay?
乖女儿 你做得很好
You did good, baby girl.
嗯 可针对我的指控还在审理中
Yeah, but my charges are still pending.
- 戴维斯会处理的 - 他最好会
- Davis will handle those. - He better.
- 我刚才不是说了吗 - 妈 不止这些
- What I just say? - Ma, and that ain't all.
我想退出 不卖♥♥货了 我要离开纽约
I want out... out the game and out of New York.
我在考虑下个学期转到斯贝尔曼学院
I'm thinking I can transfer to Spelman next semester.
我知道你赚的钱可以负担得起学费和生活费
And I know you got enough to cover tuition and living expenses.
对我来说是一个新的开始
It'd be a fresh start for me.
新的开始
Fresh start.
我给你脑门上来个新的大♥逼♥斗
I'll give you a fresh slap upside your fucking head.
上车去 黛安娜
Go get in the car, Diana.
操
Fuck.
讨厌
I hate this shit.
宝贝 等一下
Baby, hold up.
你确定你对发生的事没意见
You sure you cool with how everything went down?
百分百确定 你呢
Hundred percent. You?
百分之八十到一百一之间
Somewhere between 80 and 110.
- 我觉得我们没事的 - 是吗
- I think we're fine. - Oh yeah?
维修
Maintenance.
你的楼层有天然气泄露
Got a gas leak on your floor.
需要检查你的通风口
Got to check your vent.
他妈的不是在开玩笑吧
You have got to be fucking joking right now.
是啊 告诉他们我正在检查你的通风口
Yeah, tell them I'm checking your vents right now.
我进来了
Okay, coming in.
等等 我正在穿衣服
Hold on. I'm getting dressed.
- 埃菲·莫拉莱斯 你被逮捕了 - 什么鬼
- Effie Morales, you are under arrest. - What the fuck?
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
但你说的每句话
Anything you say can and
都将成为呈堂证供
will be used against you in a court of law.
你♥他♥妈♥的松开我
Get the fuck off of me!
嗨 你们有逮捕证吗
Hey, y'all got a fucking warrant?
怎么 你是她的律师吗
Why, you her lawyer?
不如你闭上嘴 否则我也把你扣上 带局子里
Why don't you shut the fuck up before I bring your ass in too?
走吧
Let's go.
你们在搞什么鬼
What the fuck is this?
那个地方没问题 你知道的
That place was clean, and you know it.
你不是因为贩毒而被逮捕的 埃菲
You're not being arrested for drug dealing, Effie.
那是为什么
Then what fucking for?
谋杀未遂
Attempted murder.
就是她
Yeah, that's her.
就是这个贱♥人♥想杀我
That's the bitch that tried to kill me.
这边
This way.
- 动起来 - 过来 上车
- Move it. - Move. Get in the car.
好了 走吧
Okay, let's go.
西奥 西奥 我向你保证 我会永远消失的
Theo, Theo, I promise you, I will disappear forever!
这正是接下来要发生的事情
That's exactly what's gonna happen!
大哥别这样 你自♥由♥了 你都自♥由♥了啊
Come on, man, you're free. You're free, okay?
- 闭嘴 - 你不用这么做的
- Shut up! - You don't have to do this.
- 闭嘴 - 西奥 西奥
- Shut up. - Theo, Theo!
- 闭嘴 - 听我说
- Shut up! - Listen to me.
西奥 西奥 等等
Theo. Theo, wait.
- 求你了 西奥 - 西奥
- Please, Theo... - Theo!
你♥他♥妈♥的把枪放下
Put the fucking gun down!
戴维斯 你给我滚开
Get the fuck out of here, Davis!
- 戴维斯 谢谢你 老兄 - 萨克斯 你给我闭嘴
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表