剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表
And even when the DA declared Zeke innocent of those charges,
人们仍然不愿相信
people still didn't want to believe it.
我要在此澄清事实
But I'm here to set the record straight.
齐克不是杀人凶手
Zeke is no killer.
我不会让他背着罪名离开
I won't let him go out like that.
我希望人们记住
I want people to remember Zeke by who he really,
真正的齐克
really was...
一位优秀的朋友
A great friend,
拥有博爱之心的兄长
a real brother with a big heart.
不要让谎言盖住他的为人
Don't let a lie strip him of who he actually was.
我懂得那种感觉
I know how that feels.
我知道那有多伤人
I know exactly how much that shit hurts.
可你确实干坏事了
Yeah, but you did it.
我要说的就是这个意思
That's exactly what I'm talking about.
我是无罪的
I'm innocent.
塔里克 你装得一脸无辜
You can pretend to be innocent, Tariq,
可我知道你是个什么货色
but I know who you really are,
- 我可以毁掉你的人生 - 你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
- and I can ruin your life. - Shut the fuck up!
告诉他们 里克
Tell 'em, 'Riq.
告诉他们真正的杀手是什么样的
Show 'em what a real killer look like.
蕾娜
Raina!
你真该死
You deserve to die for what you did.
这就是我
This is me.
爸 我就是你啊
I'm you, Dad.
我每天都会努力
And I'm gonna work every single day
向你们证明 我属于这个校园
to show you guys that I belong on this campus.
希望你们可以给我一个机会
And hopefully maybe you guys will give me a chance,
因为我确定 如果我的朋友齐克还在
because I know for sure, if my friend Zeke was still here,
他一定会给我这个机会
he'd definitely give me a chance.
稍等我一下 去去就来
Give me a minute. I'll be right there.
你还好吗
You all right?
我看起来好吗
Do I look like I'm all right?
要不是我 齐克就不会死
I'm the reason why Zeke is dead.
我就该把他留在北卡罗来纳州的
I should have just left him in North Carolina.
真是的
Damn.
别 你不能这么想
Nah, look, you don't got to think of it that way.
还能怎么想
Is there another way?
我该怎么帮你
What could I do for you?
齐克被杀时 你和我在一起 所以
Well, you was with me when Zeke was killed, so in a way...
你是我唯一信任的人
you're like the only person I can trust.
你可以永远信任我
You can always trust me. Of course.
洛伦佐说他在找杀害齐克的杀手
Lorenzo said he was looking for Zeke's killer,
可什么都没找到
but he ain't come back with shit.
我得找出
Look, I need to find out...
是谁杀了齐克 让他偿命
who killed Zeke and make him pay.
不然这事没完
It's the only way this is ever gonna go away.
塔里克 你知道些什么吗
You know something, Tariq?
你似乎总是知道些什么
You always seem to know something.
我知道的 你肯定也知道了
If I knew something, you would have already knew.
如果你查出了什么 第一个先告诉我
If you find out anything, let me know first.
保证吗
Promise.
我保证 我会帮你
Promise. I got you.
谢谢你
Thank you, baby.
你在丹堤·斯皮尔斯公♥寓♥外面干什么呢
What the hell are you doing outside Dante Spears' penthouse?
我有个更好的问题
Here's a better question.
- 是谁拍的这张照片 - 跟这无关
- Who the fuck took that photo? - Doesn't matter.
你的强制休假刚刚结束
You just got back from a compulsory leave.
你现在应该蹲办公室才对
You're supposed to be riding a desk.
你应该知道 卡丽·米尔格拉姆
You do realize there is a link between the murder
- 谋杀案和 - 卡丽是自杀的
- of Carrie Milgram and... - Carrie's suicide.
你当真♥相♥信她是自杀的吗
Do you honestly believe that she killed herself?
我知道你觉得自己也有责任
Look, I get that you feel partially responsible...
我当然觉得 你也应该这么想
I fucking do! And so should you!
如果我用一半指责她的时间
If I would have spent half the time
来倾听她的话
listening to her that I spent accusing her,
- 她可能就不会死 - 我知道
- she might be alive right now. - I know.
那倒是做点什么啊
Then let's fucking do something about it.
莫奈·特哈达是幕后主使
Monet Tejada is the one pulling all the strings.
她和卡丽被害 齐克被害
She's behind Carrie's murder, Zeke's murder,
还有劳伦·鲍德温被害都有关
and fucking Lauren Baldwin's murder.
劳伦·鲍德温死于车祸 就是这样
Lauren Baldwin died in a car accident, end of story.
你不会真的这么想吧
Do you honestly believe that, too?
因为这就是事实
I believe it because it's true.
- 滚开 - 听我的话
- Fuck off. - Listen to what I need you to do.
回到你的办公位
Go back to your desk.
你没有权限调查莫奈·特哈达
You are not authorized to investigate Monet Tejada.
听懂了吗
Is that understood?
离开的时候把门带上
Please close the door on your way out.
你们说你们能卖♥♥掉麦加的货
You said you could move Mecca's product.
这就是麦加的货
Well, this is Mecca's product.
- 我去 - 妈呀
- God damn. - Holy shit.
我会盯着你们
I'm going to keep an eye on you
确保你们完成目标
to make sure you assholes are hitting your marks.
如果我回来发现你们骗我
You know what happens if I come back
你们知道会是什么后果吧
and it turns out you were bullshitting.
懂 我们可以的
Yeah. We got this.
另一个让我讨厌的美国人特点
Another American trait I hate...
自负
overconfidence.
塔里克 怎么回事
Tariq, what the fuck?
怎么了
What's up?
你觉得我们该把特哈达一家
Just... do you think that we should be bringing
还有凯恩拉进来吗
the Tejadas and Cane in on this?
艾菲 这么多货啊
I mean, with all this fucking product, Effie,
没有他们 我们怎么卖♥♥得了
how could we move it without them?
是这话 可你信得过他们吗
Yeah, but can you trust them?
我相信他们 好吗 相信我
I trust them enough, okay? Trust me.
我们该怎么把这些货卖♥♥掉啊
How we gonna move all this?
嗨
Hey, yo.
我们得快点想办法
We need to figure this shit out quick.
不然我们就完了
Yeah, or we fucked.
有什么点子吗
Got any ideas?
嗨 你还好吧
Hi. How you holding up?
我还要装死多久
How much longer do I have to pretend that I'm dead?
剧集 | 权欲第二章(2020) | 导航列表